Options

In your [chat], bitches!

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Logan's Run won an Oscar for its special effects back in the 70's, man, that film was revolutionary!

I can still watch Star Wars and appreciate what it did.

The same cannot be said for an ice robot and people poorly floating around in a big room.

Gim on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, I'm loving Rome.

Marc Antony and Octavian are both fucking awesome.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I've heard syphilis is pretty exciting.

It's actually on the rise here, I've heard. Particularly at Universities. Good thing I decided to repeat my last year of highschool, right? Right? :?

Aside from our cat, one of the main reasons I'm staying with my boyfriend is that I'm afraid I'll catch like 5 STDs if I date guys who aren't virgins.

And who says romance is dead?

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Good afternoon people.

I am tired, on account of having stayed up until 2:30am last night. Partying. At a pub's staff party. Which means: free alcohol all night long.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    So, I'm loving Rome.

Heck yeah!

I need to start watching the second season.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Good afternoon people.

I am tired, on account of having stayed up until 2:30am last night. Partying. At a pub's staff party. Which means: free alcohol all night long.

So you were busy fighting the temptation to drink, hence your wearied state of being this morning? Good man, Richy. It shows that you have a strong constitution.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    So, I'm loving Rome.

Heck yeah!

I just started on season 2. So good.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, I'm loving Rome.

Heck yeah!

I just started on season 2. So good.

Have you watched The Tudors on Showtime at all? What do you think of it?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    Good afternoon people.

So you were busy fighting the temptation to drink, hence your wearied state of being this morning? Good man, Richy. It shows that you have a strong constitution.
    Exactly. I'm exhausted from a long night of not drinking for free at an open bar in a pub.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Help me. I am bored and thinking about getting a month of WoW to kill time.

Help help help.

projectmayhem on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man, Richy, I'd have just drank.

Elendil on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I've heard syphilis is pretty exciting.

It's actually on the rise here, I've heard. Particularly at Universities. Good thing I decided to repeat my last year of highschool, right? Right? :?

Aside from our cat, one of the main reasons I'm staying with my boyfriend is that I'm afraid I'll catch like 5 STDs if I date guys who aren't virgins.

And who says romance is dead?

It just has syphilis.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Help me. I am bored and thinking about getting a month of WoW to kill time.

Help help help.
    http://global.lunia.com/main.asp

Much more fun, if you like beat-em-ups.

Aldo on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited September 2007
    So, I'm loving Rome.

Heck yeah!

I'm waiting to get an HDTV before I start watching that.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Good afternoon people.

I hate you. I was supposed to be drunk last night at a friend's kegger, but I arrived two hours later than everyone else and the beer was finished. Plus it was hot and I wore too many layers and I reacted really poorly to two girls checking me out and had a terrible time.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Good afternoon people.

I hate you. I was supposed to be drunk last night at a friend's kegger, but I arrived two hours later than everyone else and the beer was finished. Plus it was hot and I wore too many layers and I reacted really poorly to two girls checking me out and had a terrible time.

But other than that, good times, right?

Gim on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    Good afternoon people.

But other than that, good times, right?

Oh ya, fantastic.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    ...and I reacted really poorly to two girls checking me out and had a terrible time.
    Wait, what? How do you "react poorly" to something like that?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I have to say, even though I enjoy the taste of wine and all, I still don't really understand the concept of social drinking. Why do you want to put yourself in a mentally impaired state to interact with other people?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I have to say, even though I enjoy the taste of wine and all, I still don't really understand the concept of social drinking. Why do you want to put yourself in a mentally impaired state to interact with other people?

Because otherwise clubs would go out of business. Nobody could do that sober.

Okay, that may not be true. It loosens you up some, so you're more likely to be relaxed and willing to participate in fun activities such as dancing or night swimming.

Gim on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The new Beefy Cheesy melt burrito from Taco Bell is pretty good guys.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    ...and I reacted really poorly to two girls checking me out and had a terrible time.
    Know that "expose your genitals so she can see that you are healthy and disease-free" joke we do?

He missed the "joke" part.

Elendil on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    MF Doom & Teriyaki Boys concert
    or homework
    ?

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited September 2007

I actually interact with other people better drunk. When I'm drunk I forget that I'm awkward when surrounded by people I don't / hardly know.
    Thinatos wrote:

It caught me by surprise. This girl was looking at me from across the room smiling and appraising me and I got the impression that she liked what she saw and then my head jerked in the opposite direction faster than I could stop myself. Than I left the room and mentally chastised myself until it happened again with someone else, at which point the cops arrived and I began to concentrate on leaving.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Good afternoon people.

Both of your stories sound like a better time than I had last night. My roommate was gone for the night, so I had people over to hookah and chat. Two girls who came both wanted my dick, and neither wanted to cede victory to the other, so they both stayed and bogarted my bed until motherfucking 4 in the motherfucking morning.

By the time that one of them lost her ability to stay awake and stumbled back to her room, I was too fucking tired to do anything with the other girl. So there I am, trying to get to sleep, fuming at myself for not kicking them out earlier(but what are you gonna do? I wanted to fuck too). Just as I was about to doze off, an hour and half later, the city starts laying asphalt right outside my fucking window.

I am so beyond tired right now it's not even funny.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Good afternoon people.

Both of your stories sound like a better time than I had last night. My roommate was gone for the night, so I had people over to hookah and chat. Two girls who came both wanted my dick, and neither wanted to cede victory to the other, so they both stayed and bogarted my bed until motherfucking 4 in the motherfucking morning.

By the time that one of them lost her ability to stay awake and stumbled back to her room, I was too fucking tired to do anything with the other girl. So there I am, trying to get to sleep, fuming at myself for not kicking them out earlier(but what are you gonna do? I wanted to fuck too). Just as I was about to doze off, an hour and half later, the city starts laying asphalt right outside my fucking window.

I dozed off watching the History Channel.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    On a completely unrelated note, Voodoo Doughnuts will be the death of me.

tElendil- I'm projecting my hate beams at you. Can you feel them? It should feel like a too tight hug from somebody with body odor of apocalyptic proportions.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Good afternoon people.

Man, you should've gone for the 3-way.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

If they didn't hate each other I would have been all over that.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Just start taking off your clothes next time. Let it all flow naturally. Either that, or one will kill the other.

Either way, you get some sexin'.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    3 cruisers with 6 cops for a fucking house party in what's one of the more dangerous parts of the GTA, like they have nothing better to do.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007

To make those people tolerable?

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    In the middle of the night, the doorbell starts going off repeatedly. And it isn't a simple 'ding-dong'. It plays a little tune. It's a two piece wireless system (since the house didn't come with a fucking doorbell), the button for outside and a big noisy box for inside. It was raining last night, so I don't know if the moisture somehow fucked either of them up. Regardless, that box was going off. So I have to unscrew the back and rip out the batteries, all the while this thing is still going off and it's kinda loud. And then the batteries didn't want to come out, so I had to throw the thing on the ground to get it to loosen up some.

That is my story.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    In addition to free alcohol, my story included karaoke.

80s karaoke.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Just start taking off your clothes next time. Let it all flow naturally.

That only works when I don't want to sleep. Earlier that day I was going to change before a group of us went out so I said: "I'm getting naked now, so if you don't want to see something beautiful turn away"

They all stood there and watched.

I needs my beauty rest Than.

Sami on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited September 2007
    There was a small concert at the school yesterday, and they had a DJ playing while the band got ready. I was chatting with the girl sitting next to me, and proceeded to mock the DJ for being boring and repetitive (among other things). And when he got done he came next to her and said "sweetheart, do you want to outside for a smoke?" and they left.

Oops.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I drank 3 beers last night and I decided that running to the bus stop was totally awesome. I felt sick afterwards and almost had to throw up. . . Embarrassing.

Also: phalla-sheep has started! yaaay!

Aldo on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I got very high and I chugged two Killians. Apparetly pot makes beer taste like soda.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wow is sami really that pretty?

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Just start taking off your clothes next time. Let it all flow naturally.

That only works when I don't want to sleep. Earlier that day I was going to change before a group of us went out so I said: "I'm getting naked now, so if you don't want to see something beautiful turn away"

They all stood there and watched.

I needs my beauty rest Than.

pics or it didn't happen

Evil Multifarious on
This discussion has been closed.