As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

State mandated happiness thread

1234568»

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    Kaplar wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Behind an able man. There are always.

Thanks, fortune cookie. That's really...uh...helpful?

Printer was killed before he could divulge the secret.

He still put in the period though

... Perhaps he was dictating?

It looks like a full stop, but it's actually the start of the next letter.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Behind an able man. There are always.

Thanks, fortune cookie. That's really...uh...helpful?

It could be worse

6k2JF81.jpg?1

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I am at a festival. It's 5:40am, I think I got maybe 2 hours sleep. Trying to decide if it's worth going to investigate the showers while everyone else is still sleeping.

People camping next to us brought a baby. An actual baby. To a festival. What.

So far I've seen some acrobats, a man singing a song about pancakes with the crowd getting insanely into it, and a pair of very funny American comedians. I also ate the best pulled pork I've ever had. The food here is AMAZING.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Life is pretty great right about now!

Wedding is coming up and everything is going smoothly, just got offered a new job (which is much better than my old one).

The best part is the timing lines up so that I can take a few days between jobs to finally get back and visit my folks and old friends across the country. I've really been missing them, and I'm really happy that I have the chance to see them again before the wedding chaos. And I had a credit from an old cancelled flight, so it's not costing much!

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Life is pretty great right about now!

Wedding is coming up and everything is going smoothly, just got offered a new job (which is much better than my old one).

The best part is the timing lines up so that I can take a few days between jobs to finally get back and visit my folks and old friends across the country. I've really been missing them, and I'm really happy that I have the chance to see them again before the wedding chaos. And I had a credit from an old cancelled flight, so it's not costing much!

woo!

it probably doesn't mean much coming from the internet, but it sounds like you're pretty happy and that's awesome!

you rock!

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Went to Alki Beach and walked a bit, then had a bacon cheeseburger and a tasty beer.
    Then I went and got a folding table and a couple of chairs for the patio. Now enjoying a John Daly and Fritos while Queen (Live From Wembley '86) plays.
    Life is pretty good, friends.

UPDATE: That (those?) John Daly(s) may have been a little strong

chromdom on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    The past couple weeks I have felt my dysphoria just kind of...melting away as my body changes more and more visibly.

I doubt it's permanent, and there are other aspects of my life causing me grief, but I have been on what is on balance an incredible upward slope for a little more than a year now. At this point I would not be surprised if I were employed and married in just a year or two, and I still can't wrap my mind all the way around that