As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Stonewall

2»

• Options
    andy123andy123 Registered User new member
    Fire codes in the United States dictate that outer doors on commercial structures swing outward. Generally, outer doors on residentials swing inward. It's probably fair to assume somebody wants these kids to die in a fire.

• Options
    Morgan BlackpowderMorgan Blackpowder Registered User regular
    Is that Purdy in panel 2? If not, I wonder if the girl in the first comic is purdy, it may be this lady... If it is Purdy, where the heck is her gun! Shoot that thing!!

• Options
    InvoluntaryPhilanthropistInvoluntaryPhilanthropist Registered User regular
    I take it Katie digs the gentle stoic types.

• Options
    Mjolnir74Mjolnir74 Registered User regular
    Every time I view this comic, I get the biggest kick out of Colin frantically blowing his whistle. The look on his face. It's details like that that really show the quality of the writer.

• Options
    MarlonMarlon Registered User regular
    I like the continuity of this comic for example those two crying and holding each other in the second panel that were also seen together in comic 96.

• Options
    piggystewpiggystew Registered User regular
    This is great. I love how you keep a continuity with the jokes, it makes it even funnier.