Options

sniped [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    You guys keep saying "all"

I think my two copies of the book indicate that you do not know what that word means

or i could know what the word means and have just been going on inaccurate information

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    The latter episodes of Agents of SHIELD are reminding me of Alias, in a good way. It's that same sort of Spy vs. Spy funtimes but it's all a little more coherent and SHIELD has permission to go full wackadoo instead of just kind of teasing it the way Alias did.

For as trepidatious as I was, initially, this has really turned into pretty addictive popcorn viewing.

It really does turn around.

And it does so in a way that forgives a lot of the first half of the season. It helped having all that foundation laid down for when the Cap 2 moment finally happened.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    a cute girl matched me on tinder

i was totally unprepared for this

thankfully being taken totally unaware by something is less evident in text than it is in person

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

thankfully being taken totally unaware by something is less evident in text than it is in person

oishdgpvihbna4fnk;asv

i mean

um

hi back

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Oh my god nickname for Teddy Bridgewater

Teddy Throwsevelt

Should have sent a poet

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    The latter episodes of Agents of SHIELD are reminding me of Alias, in a good way. It's that same sort of Spy vs. Spy funtimes but it's all a little more coherent and SHIELD has permission to go full wackadoo instead of just kind of teasing it the way Alias did.

For as trepidatious as I was, initially, this has really turned into pretty addictive popcorn viewing.

Also, hearing people go "Hayul Hyahdruh!" in a thick Southern drawl never, ever gets old

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    waiting for a call from an ex in about two hours

she has "one question" she wants to ask me but didn't want to say what it was over email

bets on how excruciating this is going to be out of 10

9?

it's probably going to be a 9.

• Options

she has "one question" she wants to ask me but didn't want to say what it was over email

9?

"does it burn when you pee?"

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Oh shit, I forgot about the Awesome Blossom at Chili's

m3ng17la0gjx.jpg

When it existed, the similar style Awesome Blossom at Chili's was ranked "Worst Appetizer in America" by Men's Health magazine in 2008 for the unusually high totals of calories and fat, with 2,710 calories, 203 grams (1,827 calories) of fat, 194 grams of carbohydrates, and 6,360 milligrams of sodium, with as much fat as 67 strips of bacon.

edit: I knew a guy who would order that for his dinner, and wash it down with a couple beers.

I told you that in confidence, asshole!!

• Options

9?

"Did you know that, statistically speaking, you now have chlamydia?"

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

9?

Easy 7.25, best case scenario

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    spool I am saying your daughter is going to have sex with this australian hippie in january

in case that wasn't clear

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I'm on the train coming back home way later than my normal time. For the first time I don't give a fuck. I love my boss. I don't care if I have to stay late for her, because I trust her to let me leave when I like when shit is light and when I have things I really need to do.

OMG guys :<

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    onions a vegetable and michelle obama says to eat as many vegetables as i want

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    guys

5th edition D&D seems like it will be okay

there isn't anything i really don't like in the new PHB

there's some stuff I'm meh about

but I think it's going to be alright

I think we'll get through this

I hear 6th edition will bring about the end of pen and paper RPGs. Something about utilizing google glass for real-time stat updates and inventory keeping?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

9?

okay so that one night when when I peed the bed,

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    guys

5th edition D&D seems like it will be okay

there isn't anything i really don't like in the new PHB

there's some stuff I'm meh about

but I think it's going to be alright

I think we'll get through this

I hear 6th edition will bring about the end of pen and paper RPGs. Something about utilizing google glass for real-time stat updates and inventory keeping?

nothing that fancy mike mearls will just set wizards of the coast on fire

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Also, hearing people go "Hayul Hyahdruh!" in a thick Southern drawl never, ever gets old

It's also the most phone notification ready of the hydras!

But I eventually took it off my phone, because it's fucking terrifying to be woken up at 6am by HAIL HYDRA!

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    aw i really want to re-read pictures for sad children now and i can't

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

alright Tav I am an internet datin' pro

so here is some free advice for you on how to Seal The Deal

step 1: don't fuck it up

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I would be terrified if my ex called me

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    You guys keep saying "all"

I think my two copies of the book indicate that you do not know what that word means

Or you are lying on the Internet for attention. I mean really simon, two copies? Yeah sure.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

9?

How long since you saw the ex? More than a handful of months? Were you having sex right up to the point that you were no longer together?

If the question is "If it's a boy, what should we call him" I am so sorry.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I named my guild in Etrian Odyssey HailHydra

I didn't have enough characters to fit in the ?

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    maybe it will be "i kind of hate you but you're so good in bed we should have angry shallow sex on a regular basis"!

that's probably it.

• Options
    815165 wrote: »

and you were all

"oh, silly chanus, i know i only have to connect this one wire and it will be finished but why would i ever want a time machine?"

and then you smashed it even though i implored you not to

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

I have the entire archives on my compy, if you need a copy

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Was over at a mate and we saw the first episode of The Knick - which was cool and shows promise, hospital in 1900 New York is mah jam - and then we saw Snowpiercer, which was great fun

fallout meets apocalypse now, on a train, would be a good description

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

i have been drinking!

• Options
    maybe it will be "i kind of hate you but you're so good in bed we should have angry shallow sex on a regular basis"!

that's probably it.

it's usually something awesome like that when they won't just tell you up front

• Options

alright Tav I am an internet datin' pro

so here is some free advice for you on how to Seal The Deal

step 1: don't fuck it up

if I fuck it up, I can be miserable later

and I think that's all I'm doing this for

my self worth was a bit high if i'm being honest

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Heads up Abdhyius‌, my stepsister, stepbrother, and their dad are on their way over to your lovely country tomorrow. They can be identified by the youngest one's (21) refusal to eat anything other than burger patties and garlic bread. Stand clear.

@Ravenhpltc24 I will warn the sentries.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

And it does so in a way that forgives a lot of the first half of the season. It helped having all that foundation laid down for when the Cap 2 moment finally happened.

I didn't actually think the early stuff was even bad! I saw people wigging out about it and figured it must be the worst thing ever and it was actually just kind of myeh but occasionally better than that.

I do wish they could have sprung for some more Samuel L. Jackson appearances early on. Fury's specter really hangs over the show and he's kind of critical to the plot but since SLJ is a Movie Star they have to keep kind of finding excuses not to have him around.

• Options

the less successful follow-up by Carly Rae Jensen

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    wow, this episode of Nathan for You is existentially terrifying

he comes up with a plan to market a toy for children by marketing it as the only way of proving that you're not a baby and wow... it's pretty messed up and kinda makes you wonder how much of advertising is as subversive

like, maybe I'm the same as one of those kids that decides to get the toy so he can prove to the bully at school that he's not a baby

ohgod

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

I have the entire archives on my compy, if you need a copy

that would be really cool of you if it is not too much troublé

• Options

i think it depends on the ex

a couple i'm still cool with so i'd just be all "hey what's up"

others i'd be like

I BURIED YOU DEEP, HELLSPAWN, HOW HAVE YOU RETURNED

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Man, I was looking up Russian TV shows and now all my youtube recommendations are Russia's funniest home videos. What nefarious tracking software (not cookies) is monitoring my browsing habits and bringing me content I am interested in?

• Options

I didn't actually think the early stuff was even bad! I saw people wigging out about it and figured it must be the worst thing ever and it was actually just kind of myeh but occasionally better than that.

I do wish they could have sprung for some more Samuel L. Jackson appearances early on. Fury's specter really hangs over the show and he's kind of critical to the plot but since SLJ is a Movie Star they have to keep kind of finding excuses not to have him around.

Yeah, I was on board from like the 2nd or 3rd episode. The pilot was a little rough around the edges but the show itself is good fun, and became great towards the end.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

and you were all

"oh, silly chanus, i know i only have to connect this one wire and it will be finished but why would i ever want a time machine?"

and then you smashed it even though i implored you not to

i said it then and i'll say it now

creating a time machine to commit sex acts upon dinosaurs is definitely a poor idea

This discussion has been closed.