As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Desperation [chat]

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I actually have no idea how to min-max my doods in Fire Emblem ok

Evidenced by the fact that I have restarted this one SUPER LONG fight like 4 times this morning alone

I don't understand these fucking pairing guides

Olivia and Kellam are just cute together because they're shy why can't they just be in love

How to mix-max doods in Fire Emblem:

Step 1: Carefully research pairing guide to make sure everyone can get optimal skill setups after 30 hours of grinding DLC maps.

Step 2: What? Replaying the same DLC map over and over? Fucking why?

Step 3: So I can have a party so strong 99% of the game is painfully boring? That's my reward for picking supports based on optimization?

Step 4: Fuck that.

Step 5: Base support pairings on rad-quality of conversations. Save Nomi for whoever you like least because Chris Hansen.

Step 6: Just have Chrom, Lissa, and Avatar murder the fuck out of everyone.

for real. I also don't have any DLC maps. Should I purchase the DLC bundles? There are two I believe.

I am waiting for Lissa to make it to level 20 and then I will master seal her ass into the most badass war cleric

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    FMA like Full Metal Alchemist? That show is not that old. I remember watching the original run in college. And also the ending burning me so badly I swore off anime forever.

You..you were an anime??

You lied to me... How can I ever learn to trust again

rich, coming from an honest to god anime

glsiXzG.jpg

Why did I, myself, make this photo

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Padly tell me the pats are gonna be ok

Who is gonna catch the passes

swing routes to vereen forever and ever

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2014/08/25/the-10-meat-mountain-from-arbys-its-exactly-what-it-sounds-like/

ARB14_Meatcraft_500.jpg

The price is $10. For that, you get a bun and, from the bottom up:

2 chicken tenders

1.5 oz. of roast turkey

1.5 oz. of ham

1 slice of Swiss cheese

1.5 oz. of corned beef

1.5 oz. brisket

1.5 oz. of Angus steak

1 slice of cheddar cheese

1.5 oz. roast beef

3 half-strips of bacon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    FMA like Full Metal Alchemist? That show is not that old. I remember watching the original run in college. And also the ending burning me so badly I swore off anime forever.

You..you were an anime??

it explains so, so much

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Evidenced by the fact that I have restarted this one SUPER LONG fight like 4 times this morning alone

Olivia and Kellam are just cute together because they're shy why can't they just be in love

Step 1: Carefully research pairing guide to make sure everyone can get optimal skill setups after 30 hours of grinding DLC maps.

Step 3: So I can have a party so strong 99% of the game is painfully boring? That's my reward for picking supports based on optimization?

Step 5: Base support pairings on rad-quality of conversations. Save Nomi for whoever you like least because Chris Hansen.

Ummm, she's actually over a thousand years old!

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
  • Options
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

she doesn't have boobs it's just a flat chested 10 year olds body flirting coyly with all these grown ass guys dear god stop building a support relationship with Gregor STAHP

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Wasn't importing stuff from old games a thing way back in the days of Ultima?

So Capcom should be suing EA right?

But then again, do not file a motion that you cannot vacate. By the which I mean, any that can in turn file against you. Ask of the Local Circuit, lest the Supreme is not willing to answer, and may rule on more than you.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    the 32 family needs PS4's so I can play with them

We have one! The middle child used the money he earned working over the summer to buy it.

I like this kid

now you need to get DA:I on PS4

No. PC. PC.

I like you even though DA is bad.

*Gasps* H-h-how dare you?! Seth'lin!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    At the end of the week I will have finally purchased my 4th Tarmogoyf. Goddamn is Modern format MTG expensive.

Really? How much does it cost?

*googles*

Aaaahhhhh

• Options

@Irond Will‌ WE GOT ANOTHER ONE

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2014/08/25/the-10-meat-mountain-from-arbys-its-exactly-what-it-sounds-like/

http://img.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/08/ARB14_Meatcraft_500.jpg

The price is $10. For that, you get a bun and, from the bottom up:

2 chicken tenders

1.5 oz. of roast turkey

1.5 oz. of ham

1 slice of Swiss cheese

1.5 oz. of corned beef

1.5 oz. brisket

1.5 oz. of Angus steak

1 slice of cheddar cheese

1.5 oz. roast beef

3 half-strips of bacon

Meh, is what that is.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    At the end of the week I will have finally purchased my 4th Tarmogoyf. Goddamn is Modern format MTG expensive.

Really? How much does it cost?

*googles*

Aaaahhhhh

Yeah...

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    I really want to eat one of those meat mountains

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

You..you were an anime??

Ask Will about the sheer volume of anime he has consumed some time.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular

for real. I also don't have any DLC maps. Should I purchase the DLC bundles? There are two I believe.

I am waiting for Lissa to make it to level 20 and then I will master seal her ass into the most badass war cleric

There's a bunch of bundles.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    @desc adam x takes no shit
    I had a great set at Atonal on Friday. I have never seen Tresor that crowded and the response from my set at the end was overwhelming. However it pisses me off to no tomorrow that some wack ass journalist can call my set weak though the floor was rammed pack from being to end. So fuck you Sebastian Weiss at Groove magazine I have a voice to speak as well and I'm calling you on your critique. Yes your allowed not to like what I do but to call my shit weak in the public forum because musically it does not suite you is bullshit journalism. The crowd was fully into my set, the feedback on the night was overwhelming and Dimitri the owner of Tresor told me last night he never saw it that crowded down there. Perhaps when you don't like something that everyone else seems to enjoy you should keep your mouth shut. http://www.groove.de/2014/08/25/rueckschau-berlin-atonal-2014/

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

"Irond Will"‌ WE GOT ANOTHER ONE

Do you know what snitches get Gooey?

Do you know what they get?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular

Is it free Anime!?

• Options

they get another damn animes off the streets that's what they get

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    An anime held up my cousin at knifepoint one night in Miami.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Just watched a hour-long Vice documentary on heroin addiction in a small UK town

the hopeless depressive feeling is bad, but the worst part is that my inner monologue is now heavily drenched in that accent, innit?

which small UK town

@japan‌

Swansea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM&list=UUn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    An anime held up my cousin at knifepoint one night in Miami.

"put the pocky in the bag, baka gaijin!"

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    @Hakkekage‌ we should do a photoshoot. It would be so fetch.

uh oh i know how these things go

you won't trick me

Actually, in all seriousness, I would totally shoot with you. You have a cool look. You could bring muscle to keep me in line.

UM

I'm actually a little interested because of my whole "shit i'm not young anymore" crisis and I could totally use a professional looking headshot

@BEAST! can be muscle he is very ferocious as you know

Yeah you're not young. Sure. You keep saying that.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    DA on PC so we can install all of the inappropriate mods.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

Nah

This doesn't sound like a thing I want to spend time being angry about right now

*sits quietly*

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    this hyperlapse app for instagram is p fkn dope

poo
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I was attacked by a bug of some sort today.

It was large, flying, way too fast and very frightening.

If it had a knife I would have given it my wallet.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    corona-extra-life-lime-win-some-log-off-outdoor-141176-adeevee.jpg

there are better things to do with limes. Treasure every green pearl.
    #LimeShortage2014
    #NeverForget

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    @desc adam x takes no shit
    I had a great set at Atonal on Friday. I have never seen Tresor that crowded and the response from my set at the end was overwhelming. However it pisses me off to no tomorrow that some wack ass journalist can call my set weak though the floor was rammed pack from being to end. So fuck you Sebastian Weiss at Groove magazine I have a voice to speak as well and I'm calling you on your critique. Yes your allowed not to like what I do but to call my shit weak in the public forum because musically it does not suite you is bullshit journalism. The crowd was fully into my set, the feedback on the night was overwhelming and Dimitri the owner of Tresor told me last night he never saw it that crowded down there. Perhaps when you don't like something that everyone else seems to enjoy you should keep your mouth shut. http://www.groove.de/2014/08/25/rueckschau-berlin-atonal-2014/

Lol

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Doodmann wrote: »

holy shit i am ready to fight

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So my boss got called out for the Ice Bucket Challenge by our marketing department. I got to dump the bucket of water on him. Used a five pound bag of ice plus all of the ice from both freezers here. My job satisfaction levels are are record highs.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    corona-extra-life-lime-win-some-log-off-outdoor-141176-adeevee.jpg

there are better things to do with limes. Treasure every green pearl.
    #LimeShortage2014
    #NeverForget

that's a pretty good ad

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Yeah, you mean ol' critic! With your . . . criticism!

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So my boss got called out for the Ice Bucket Challenge by our marketing department. I got to dump the bucket of water on him. Used a five pound bag of ice plus all of the ice from both freezers here. My job satisfaction levels are are record highs.

Ice water dumped with the hugest boner

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
This discussion has been closed.