Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Desperation [chat]

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

holy shit i am ready to fight

why are we mad?

YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    I love you, Drunk History. I love you more than anyone.

No-Quarter
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i got called out for the ice bucket challenge on facebook.
    am ignoring it.

Kalkino
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    "With the latest Frostbite Engine technology you can mod in breast and butt physics to your hearts content! 10/10!" - IGN

Bless your heart.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    "With the latest Frostbite Engine technology you can mod in breast and butt physics to your hearts content! 10/10!" - IGN

archeage comes with that is why best mmo

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

if you do this then you have to use nominal wage figures too

aRkpc.gif
    Deebaser
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    which is really dumb

aRkpc.gif
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i got called out for the ice bucket challenge on facebook.
    am ignoring it.

respond to the post with a vine of you swimming with the deal with it sunglasses on

• VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular

why are we mad?

i would be making 3x what i am now

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

I watched some Archeage and it was like, wow this looks like the most grindy korean snoozefest ever.

Bless your heart.
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

why are we mad?

Because statistically none of us are making enough money, probably, there are actually probably a lot of programmers / computer science people on here which would throw off that.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

i would have 3x the purchasing power

according to that calculator

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Boss just came by:

Hey, I just saw that both you and {only other dude on the team} are both out for vacation the 28th and 29th

Yup

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    I'm a billionaire.

Now who wants to take me out for dinner?

BeNarwhalAtomika
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Boss just came by:

Hey, I just saw that both you and {only other dude on the team} are both out for vacation the 28th and 29th

Yup

Have you tried dumping a bucket of ice on him?

No-QuarterTTODewbackNecoDeebaserTehSloth
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I love you, Drunk History. I love you more than anyone.

I'm telling Rad! *snitches*

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature

I watched some Archeage and it was like, wow this looks like the most grindy korean snoozefest ever.

it really is, for about 30 hours

then you have pirate battles

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i thought vanguard would be ready to fight about the "you're" but i guess things are different now

919UOwT.png

this isn't even really parody

spool32
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    which is really dumb

No u r

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    Deebaserwazilla
    Gooey wrote: »
    i thought vanguard would be ready to fight about the "you're" but i guess things are different now

ain't nobody got time for punctuation gooey

i need to go back in time and fight my parents and take their job

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Yay car is fixed! Won't have to take the bus after today.

NecoBeNarwhaldescNo-QuartercB557AtomikaYoshisummons
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I actually have no idea how to min-max my doods in Fire Emblem ok

Evidenced by the fact that I have restarted this one SUPER LONG fight like 4 times this morning alone

I don't understand these fucking pairing guides

Olivia and Kellam are just cute together because they're shy why can't they just be in love

How to mix-max doods in Fire Emblem:

Step 1: Carefully research pairing guide to make sure everyone can get optimal skill setups after 30 hours of grinding DLC maps.

Step 2: What? Replaying the same DLC map over and over? Fucking why?

Step 3: So I can have a party so strong 99% of the game is painfully boring? That's my reward for picking supports based on optimization?

Step 4: Fuck that.

Step 5: Base support pairings on rad-quality of conversations. Save Nomi for whoever you like least because Chris Hansen.

Step 6: Just have Chrom, Lissa, and Avatar murder the fuck out of everyone.

for real. I also don't have any DLC maps. Should I purchase the DLC bundles? There are two I believe.

I am waiting for Lissa to make it to level 20 and then I will master seal her ass into the most badass war cleric

There's a bunch of bundles.

fucking hell.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

I was basing it on what my parents we making at my age.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    TUCSON Ariz. (Reuters) - A 9-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed her shooting instructor at an Arizona range with an Israeli-made Uzi submachine gun when the weapon's strong recoil caused her to lose control of her aim, police said on Tuesday.

So, uh, yeah. That's a thing that happens apparently.

Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    21stCenturycB557
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular

Yeah but for $150 you can be a premium member and help them fix bugs in the alpha.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Well until the brake line on the other back tire breaks. Then I'll die in a fiery crash.

BeNarwhalAtomika
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    How much does it cost in time/money to get from NY to the airport in Newark?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    I am torn between angrily paying this convenience fee and trying to find an actual check to get bank information from.

edited August 2014

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

but...salaries in 1980 were a fraction of what they are in 2014...and decades of inflation... i dont understand...unless...
    Is chat pro gold standard now?

END THE FED
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

@Gooey

Deebaser on
    Gooey
  • No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    TUCSON Ariz. (Reuters) - A 9-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed her shooting instructor at an Arizona range with an Israeli-made Uzi submachine gun when the weapon's strong recoil caused her to lose control of her aim, police said on Tuesday.

I just what is this I don't even. What the fuck?!

EchocB557
    edited August 2014
    Quid wrote: »

Yeah but for $150 you can be a premium member and help them fix bugs in the alpha.

But hasn't the game been out for YEARS technically? Edit: Wiki says Jan 2013.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Well until the brake line on the other back tire breaks. Then I'll die in a fiery crash.

Ohh

This is a prequel, isn't it?

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular

Yeah this is not the first story I've seen involving a small child killing someone because it turns out Uzis are Uzis.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

that calculator isn't describing that

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

but...salaries in 1980 were a fraction of what they are in 2014...and decades of inflation... i dont understand...unless...
    Is chat pro gold standard now?

END THE FED
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

@Gooey

No

We are bimetallism
    @gooby

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

a crazy number of people are killed in the US each year due to "accidental discharge" of guns

IIRC it's more per year from just the accidents than died on 9/11

• cptruggedcptrugged Time Dilated Registered User regular
    I have no idea what my folks made in the long long ago.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    YOU GUYS ARE DOING MATH WRONG
    I MEAN IF YOURE GOING TO USE A FIAT BASED CURRENCY CREATED BY THE LIZARD BANKERS THEN AT LEAST CALCULATE IT RIGHT

Gooey
This discussion has been closed.