Options

not a shitty classical music [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    You don't understand. I do not really enjoy this per

mmm. I'd take a bad date over no date at the moment, but I understand.

It's not even a date. We just both used each other.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Upon reflection, rob a magic store. Way less security and apparently way more money and less traceable inventory.

what you want is a palette of sealed boxes of boosters

these days a store selling singles has a DB of their inventory (cause most sales are online mail order) so it would be way easier to find you and harder to sell than a palette of boosters

Pallet would require some equipment to move. I'm guessing the afterhours break in where I just trash the computers would be easier.

gonna need to trash a lot of computers. this stuff is usually sold via amazon

Are they usually keeping their inventory records there? Most retail business would be keeping it locally with their accounting software.

for my friends store (~3.5-4 million cards in inventory) he uses a cloud service that several magic retailers do so the DB is actually hosted on their machines and from there replicated out to Amazon IIRC

edit: but I think you could reconstruct the db for any valuable cards just from amazon

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Alright. I haven't done anything I regretted in a while.

Gonna do what DUE would do.

Use a condom.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Alright. I'm going back to my original point. White collar crime is the way to go. Way more money and you can do it sitting on your ass all day.

• Options

Nothing wrong with that...

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Oh god I'm sitting on my phone in the corner with a guy who has a shirt that says.

I SWIPE RIGHT

idgi

is he like...a log cabin republican or something? Swiping at all the bears while blathering on about fiscal responsibility or something?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Slitherine's 40k armageddon video game is going to be good I bet

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Oh god I'm sitting on my phone in the corner with a guy who has a shirt that says.

I SWIPE RIGHT

idgi

is he like...a log cabin republican or something? Swiping at all the bears while blathering on about fiscal responsibility or something?

It's how you say you like someone on tinder.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    by the way, league of legends sucks on multiple monitor surround.

bleh

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Now than I have all my syllabuses in hand I have a good overview of the workload awaiting me

Accounting and Economics are pretty cruel : 2 exams worth 50% of the final grade each :open_mouth:

Management 1563, Management 1573 and Computer Class [INF 4123 - Outils informatiques] en français have 2 exams each as well but they have other assignements that are also graded, giving a bit more room for error.

December 11 is my day of death.. 2 exams and 2 major assignments due on that date.

Still, the accounting class looks to be, by far, the most content heavy on my schedule.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    by the way, league of legends sucks HARHARHAR.

bleh

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Upon reflection, rob a magic store. Way less security and apparently way more money and less traceable inventory.

what you want is a palette of sealed boxes of boosters

these days a store selling singles has a DB of their inventory (cause most sales are online mail order) so it would be way easier to find you and harder to sell than a palette of boosters

Pallet would require some equipment to move. I'm guessing the afterhours break in where I just trash the computers would be easier.

gonna need to trash a lot of computers. this stuff is usually sold via amazon

Are they usually keeping their inventory records there? Most retail business would be keeping it locally with their accounting software.

for my friends store (~3.5-4 million cards in inventory) he uses a cloud service that several magic retailers do so the DB is actually hosted on their machines and from there replicated out to Amazon IIRC

edit: but I think you could reconstruct the db for any valuable cards just from amazon

i'm guessing this is why 90% of the mtg retailers out there redirect you to crystalcommerce for the shopping cart

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @quid, @radroadkill‌

http://youtu.be/Uc1LFclXiBU

Is the enlisted version of this about succeeding with blonds?

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular

Sometimes that's all you really need. Just wrap that shit up.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and

• Options
    ugh it feels so good to have an office again

working on my laptop on the kitchen table was shit from a butte

• Options
    Feral I can't fucking un-see that video now.

• Options
    OK, bed time cats and kittens. Be excellent to eachother my loves.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @Irond Will@Jacobkosh‌ @elki which of you nerds is responsible for this

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    15456.jpg

Holy crap that card is good.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Painkillers not killing pain

Only made nauseous

Ugh

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    M7QjHTc.jpg

In order from left to right: Grant Wood's sister, Grant Wood's dentist, Grant Wood's painting American Gothic

Gim on
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Hi nerds!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    tumblr_nb8jpdajMk1somi3bo1_1280.jpg

desc on
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Okay, I do have to say that I really like the idea in American Horror Story of how a ghost can kill someone, making more ghosts, in an endless chain of angry ghosts.

• Options
    Also, something that I did not know until today, the woman in the painting is not that man's wife. She is his spinster daughter.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Also, something that I did not know until today, the woman in the painting is not that man's wife. She is his spinster daughter.

It is also 10' away from

400px-Nighthawks_by_Edward_Hopper_1942.jpg

I always love that wing of the art institute.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Honestly if you're gonna hit a bank then your best bet is the safety deposit boxes but that's rolling the dice.

The best way to rob a bank is to own one.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

No wonder that he's pissed.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have been asked to do two guest lectures in a fortnight

my time to be revealed as a fraud has come at last

• Options
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options

on what topics?

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »
    15456.jpg

Holy crap that card is good.

31.jpg

wizards be trollin

• Options
    Kana wrote: »

on what topics?

Interestingly enough, fraudulence.

• Options
    moniker wrote: »

It is also 10' away from

400px-Nighthawks_by_Edward_Hopper_1942.jpg

I always love that wing of the art institute.

Where's the anteater?

• Options

on what topics?

Basically my thesis topic - gender and genre in Japanese popular culture

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    so i just played a bunch of Crawl, Nidhogg and Gang Beasts with a bunch of friends

I won all four games of Crawl, won a 17-minute nailbiter of Nidhogg (jesus christ), and I am fucking terrible at Gang Beasts because that game makes no sense but it made me laugh so hard i made a gurgling sound

• Options

on what topics?

Basically my thesis topic - gender and genre in Japanese popular culture

so basically babymetal

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    This is a song and / or visual + auditory experience produced by Ru Paul and Big Freedia (of 'Azz Everywhere' fame)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFoRH-VtFO4

Don't watch it at work probably?

This discussion has been closed.