Options

[Destiny] Time to eat, Guardians! Free Gjallarhorn in every Kids Meal!

• Options
    elijahdprophetelijahdprophet Registered User regular
    Thanks for another solid run Super Best Friends Forever, @Croaker‌ if you want to get a team together to finish Atheon off feel free to hit me up over the weekend if I'm on.

I got pants!

• Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »
    Team Motorboat Kitten:
    (@jefe414 @erevar @morgan_coke @arteen @skippymchaggis @arteen's sister)

We interested in trying tonight at 8PM EST?

Yeah, I'm cool, my 29 Titan wants to punch things and get a second piece of raid gear.

Motorboat Kitten is victorious! We actually had more trouble with the starting area than Aetheon this time around.

One day I'll get some raid armor...

Second the victoriousness of Motorboat Kitten. Zero wipes on the Templar, quick work on Atheon both phases, but the entry door and the jump puzzle just murdered the #(&$ out of us.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options
    elijahdprophetelijahdprophet Registered User regular
    Funny story, our entry door bugged out, only one of the platforms seemed to be graphically activating, but after about 3 minutes without and us trying to figure out if we should return to orbit the conflux completed and the door opened.

• Options
    juicebox989juicebox989 Quad CitiesRegistered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    Fuck Crucible. I refuse to believe there isn't a distinct weapon advantage compared to Iron Banner. I just got steamrolled by a team on Skirmish, all Hunters, all with atheon's epilogue and Pocket Infinity. I got one kill, barely, just at the end.

I played a match once against an entire team of bladedancers, talk about futile, they were a clan and ran in packs of two and always supered together, it was brutal

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    @GMaster7‌ Did you happen to see my request for PA2? Submitted that a while back.

Gotcha. Accepted. Sorry about the delay!

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Also: this is my new cell phone wallpaper, courtesy of a retweet by the Bungie Twitter account. I love it.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    No worries! And thanks!

• Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Was the talk about the 9 PST PS4 raid tonight? If so is there still a spot open?

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    Well, was going to help Gabe out but it seems he opened it early and no one from the PA crew got in.

• Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Crayon wrote: »
    Well, was going to help Gabe out but it seems he opened it early and no one from the PA crew got in.

Guess that answers that. Shall we make our own raid? With blackjack. And hookers?

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Funny story, our entry door bugged out, only one of the platforms seemed to be graphically activating, but after about 3 minutes without and us trying to figure out if we should return to orbit the conflux completed and the door opened.
    That happened to us, too, on Tuesday. It was really strange.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    EvilMonkey wrote: »

Guess that answers that. Shall we make our own raid? With blackjack. And hookers?

Haha. I'd be down for all those things but I'm just gonna head to bed myself. I've got tomorrow night free if you need some help with the raid or anything though.

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    EvilMonkey wrote: »

I want to say yes so I can do the raid on my Hunter but then that would mean I've done the raid three times, once per class, the heroic three times, and the nightfall three times. I think I've gone too far.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    DarkythDarkyth WARegistered User regular

I clicked join fireteam and was joining, then got a fireteam is full message...

Steam: Darkith | PSN: Darkyth | Destiny | NNID: Darkith | XBL: Darkyth
  • Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    If anyone needs the Nightfall on PS4, join FrankAustin. I'll be trying to solo it and maintain my sanity. Hah.

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Everything I want/need to upgrade right now pretty much takes helium. I'm gonna setup a cottage on the Moon or maybe steal one of those giant Fallen ships and park it somewhere on the moon and only leave to collect helium.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Tommatt wrote: »
    There was some discussion about the Field Scout perk on weapons a few pages back. Do not forget that the raid armor has +Heavy weapon ammo and +special weapon ammo, which doesn't stack with field scout.

I don't know if this is true.

With armamentarium I carry 181 rounds for my swarm with field scout and, I think 132 if not.

My I could be snr misremebrero

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    So tonight was RNJesus is a Jerk night in the 360 raids. My Titan got the boots @Hiryu02‌ has been waiting weeks for, and then my warlock got the robes @Evil Monkey‌ desires. Meanwhile Monkey got the Timebreaker, which was the only thing @shoeboxjeddy‌ wanted.

I also got a Suros. Yay me?

We'll see if things turn around for the alts when Team Booboo rolls out on Saturday.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Oh don't get me wrong @Iron Weasel‌ I would've taken any Raid Gear to start the trip towards 30. Instead, RNG gave me handfuls of shards and a machine gun it already gave me. Ah well...

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Almost forgot: a very big thank you to @PotatoNinja‌ who very kindly dropped everything to fill on an open spot - and who then immediately was gracious enough to give the spot up when our sixth unexpectedly showed up.

If you need a raid, you're welcome to run with us Saturday night.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    The_RatThe_Rat Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Had my greatest achievement yet: getting on top of the blue flag in the tower!
    M2CeJYMl.jpg

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Any late night groups/ late night players interested, in a Raid on Xbone? Normal or hard. Thought about giving destinylfg a shot, busy most of this weekend and got off work a little early.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    The_Rat wrote: »
    Had my greatest achievement yet: getting on top of the blue flag in the tower!
    M2CeJYMl.jpg

I'm sorry but the princess is on another planet.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So does the Titan feel less squishy then the hunter? I've done the nightfall on a 26 Titan and a 27 Hunter and my hunter feels like she can't take the hits quite as well as my Titan.

• Options
    So does the Titan feel less squishy then the hunter? I've done the nightfall on a 26 Titan and a 27 Hunter and my hunter feels like she can't take the hits quite as well as my Titan.

I thought that was the point titan=tank
    Hunter=DPS
    Warlock=DOT

• Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    I have 72 coins. Xur, don't let me down.

If anyone needs an Atheon sub this week, hit me up. A few destinylfg groups ended in hilarious, frustrating disasters.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    There was some discussion about the Field Scout perk on weapons a few pages back. Do not forget that the raid armor has +Heavy weapon ammo and +special weapon ammo, which doesn't stack with field scout.

With armamentarium I carry 181 rounds for my swarm with field scout and, I think 132 if not.

Field Scout (at least on my scout rifle) is active mag size; haven't noticed an effect on reserve. "Carry more" as on armor seems to affect reserve capacity only.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014

Hunter=DPS
    Warlock=DOT

no, this isn't accurate in the least. that's not how this game works.

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Almost forgot: a very big thank you to PotatoNinja‌ who very kindly dropped everything to fill on an open spot - and who then immediately was gracious enough to give the spot up when our sixth unexpectedly showed up.

If you need a raid, you're welcome to run with us Saturday night.

I have a normal mode crew that works pretty well, but I'm almost always willing to hop into the VoG whether I get loot or not, its a fun dungeon.

If you're thinking of moving to hard though, my almost-30 titan needs something to do......

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the Strike help, whoever it is who goes by "Qwertster." I polished off my Invective strike section with your assistance.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Frei wrote: »

Hunter=DPS
    Warlock=DOT

no, this isn't accurate in the least. that's not how this game works.

It was just a theory, I just see the warlocks have a lot more DOT options than my titan and my titan can withstand a lot more punishment than my hunter or warlock

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

Field Scout (at least on my scout rifle) is active mag size; haven't noticed an effect on reserve. "Carry more" as on armor seems to affect reserve capacity only.

Mag size defo affects reserve.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

Mag size defo affects reserve.

Oh well I like the sound of that one, then. Just wish it wouldn't keep combining with "last round damage+"...

• Options

Yes, Titan is less fragile.

You've an additional shot or two under most situations.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Hunter=DPS
    Warlock=DOT

Rather than the recognizable and somewhat bland tank/striker/mage, Destiny instead went with puncher/stabber/....mage. Okay you can't win 'em all.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Puncher

Stabber

Space Hobo

3 classes.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    The different classes are has a cool coat, looks like a gundam, looks like they're wearing pyjamas.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    in-game Destiny Backgrounds
    That Black Garden pic is my new phone background.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Xur is at the vanguard trainers.

Suros Regime (Assault rifle)
    Armamentarium (Titan Chest)
    Crest of the Alpha Lupi (Hunter Chest)
    Voidfang Vestements (Warlock chest)
    Exotic gloves engram

So, uh, good deal if you missed him in previous weeks, I suppose. Suros is still extremely good, btw, probably the best all around primary in the game.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Xur (vanguard mentors)

Titan : Armamentarium (131 DISC)
    Hunter : Crest of Alpha Lupi (123 STR)
    Warlock: Voidfang Vestments (108 STR)
    Suros Regime
    Exotic Gloves

EDIT: Ghosted! No way I could have been faster than Raylan Givens :wink:

Corporal Carl on