As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FFG Force and Destiny - Relics of the Past

12345679»

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Knota

"Stop!" the older padawan cried out. "Don't touch it - you can't touch it. We should destroy it, now, before it regains its strength."

• Options
    PACherrnPACherrn Registered User regular
    Odessa Min

Odessa stayed her hand moments before it was closing around the holocron. "I don't intend to open it, Knota. I just think we need to bring it back to the masters." Despite her apparent confidence in being able to handle the holocron, she would not let Knota's warning go unheeded. Instead Odessa closed her eyes and carefully reached out with the force, searching for any premonition of what would happen if she were to take the artifact.
    Spending a light-side dice that I rolled earlier, to use the basic Force Power: Foresee. (The Force user can feel the Force flowing around everything, seeing what is and what will be.
    The user may spend Ω to gain vague hints of events to come, up to a day into his future.)

Also rolling knowledge: lore, about Holocrons being able to cause any harm prior to being opened. I hope difficulty 2 is okay, @Capfalcon ?

Geth, roll 3eA+1eP+2eD

3eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage [3eA=S, -, S/A] [1eP=S/A] [2eD=-, F/Th]

• Options
    Uh. What would the difficulty be to slap the holocron out of Odessa's hands in a fit of panic?

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Odessa, in the past, dark side artifacts have attempted to corrupt the owner over weeks of exposure. However, holocrons themselves are dormant unless properly activated.

As you ponder this, you get a vision of yourself staring at a wall of crystals. You find this odd and try and hold onto more of the vision. You manage to catch sight of a crack behind yourself in the vision that leads back crypt. You look against the wall, behind one of the statues, and yes, there is a large fissure in the wall, just like you saw.
    Cool seems to be all about reaction speed, so let's go with that. Diff 2

• Options
    PACherrnPACherrn Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Odessa Min

"It will be okay, trust me.. Okay, Knota?" She smiled meekly before her hands closed around the holocron. "There is more. Did you see it too?" Odessa began taking a few careful steps towards the statue that she saw in her vision. "There is something behind this statue over there. I saw-" She pondered for a moment. ".. Crystals, so many crystals."

PACherrn on
  • Options
  • Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "If the holocron is safe to touch, I assume the lightsaber is as well? I think we should take it to the Temple as well." Seket said, taking the lightsaber from the sarcophagus. "Come, let us see what is beyond this fissure."

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777