Options

who ya got

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Not looking good for manny

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Money
    Oh good, Biebs is in the house.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I heard that one half of NJPW's English commentary team was going to call a fight between two washed up shitbags tonight...

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Money
    6-4 Money

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Money
    Without at least a knockdown in the last two rounds, I have trouble seeing Pacquiao getting anything out of this one.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Now its becoming much much clearer here

• Options
    Money
    Manny is definitely reaching "KO or Loss" territory here.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Money
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Boxing is so wierd
    boxing is amazing

if I hadn't been born with motor dysgraphia I'd have tried to be a professional boxer

I used to box a lot when I was younger. It's the best thing

• Options
    Money
    7-4 Money... And I'm being generous. It could easily be 9-2

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Money
    I wonder how much it cost SMART to get their logo on this dude's butt crease.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    That's all she wrote

• Options
    Money
    That was a good fight. I'm going 8-4 Mayweather

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Fucking hate boxing commentators. Always have, always will.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    180 million dollars

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    One of those 3 stooges actually praised Mayweather for his "patience" in waiting 5 years to fight Pacquiao. Really?

• Options
    Money
    Ultimate wrestling heel Mayweather has shown up.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Money
    Mayweather is an incredibly smart businessman.

• Options
    And a giant asshole.

• Options
    Money
    Goose! wrote: »
    One of those 3 stooges actually praised Mayweather for his "patience" in waiting 5 years to fight Pacquiao. Really?

If you can wait it out and have a fight on his own terms, it's not a bad decision. Fans don't like it but Mayweather absolutely made the right decision by him.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    That cheap shot "win" always sticks in my craw, too.

• Options
    Money
    And a giant asshole.

It's amazing how often those two things go together

• Options
    Money
    2 judges agreed with me. Smart judges.

• Options
    Nirya wrote: »

If you can wait it out and have a fight on his own terms, it's not a bad decision. Fans don't like it but Mayweather absolutely made the right decision by him.

Its something that shouldn't happen. The best should always fight the best. I know its never been that way in boxing, but it should be.

• Options
    Pacman
    Congrats to the king of the wife beaters, I guess. Makes me sad to see his kid who wrote a police statement about watching his dad hit his mom cheering for the man

• Options
    And a giant asshole.

You could go out of your way to praise a misogynist and abuser a little less.

• Options
    Congrats to the king of the wife beaters, I guess. Makes me sad to see his kid who wrote a police statement about watching his dad hit his mom cheering for the man
    I didn't think he was there?

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Pacman
    Boxing is more of a cartel than an organized sport. Until that changes, shit like this is going to be the rule.

• Options
    Money
    And a giant asshole.

And instead praise the bigot in political power?

Literally neither of these guys are stand-up individuals outside of the ring.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    I'm glad its over anyway. Apparently we have one more Mayweather fight before he fucks off so that's nice to know.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Money
    Thank you Max Kellerman for trying to talk sense to Pacman

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    And a giant asshole.

How about this: Both of them suck shit. Don't give them your money.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    And a giant asshole.

I don't believe I've said anything about Pacquiao, and rarely in life is it one or the other.

EDIT: IE do neither, show's over, let's go home.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Pacman
    Dunno, announcers said all four kids were there. Anyway, that's that, thank you and goodnight

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Dunno, announcers said all four kids were there. Anyway, that's that, thank you and goodnight

That just made me think that they forgot/omitted him.

EDIT: nope, it was indeed him.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Money
    Let's go back to talking about wrestling.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Pacman
    I remember how exciting it was watching Tyson fight in the 80s, and how much of a spectacle it was after he got out of jail. This was extraordinarily underwhelming.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    qwer12qwer12 PhilippinesRegistered User regular
    I'm sad that Manny lost, but it was still a pretty entertaining fight

steam_sig.png

PSN: jrrl_absent
  • Options
    Money
    I wasn't praising either of them as people.

• Options
    number13number13 Registered User regular
    My thoughts on the fight: nice use of the Mass Effect 3 theme in the pre-fight promos.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Pacman
    at least the burger king showed up so I can bug my roommate

This discussion has been closed.