• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    What can I say? I'm a romantic.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Because you never go ass to mouth

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015

it was by this time we discovered the epidemic. A virus that caused people to enjoy depraved sex acts and talk about them publicly. This, of course, started with patient zero, a woman who was only known as Metalbourne, but paved the way for the sexual liberation of the entire human race. Please, vaccinate yourself, your children, and encourage everyone you know. Remember the Metalbourne virus is even transferable to most higher level primates, it is that virulent. That concludes the lecture, and not a moment too soon because this anal plug is starting to slip...

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Awesomeing and I haven't even read the context of how this conversation started.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    The Cocking Dead

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    The Cocking Dead

Necrophilia is illegal, Bobkins

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    The Cocking Dead

What if they sparkle?

sig.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    The Cocking Dead

It's not just illegal, it's dead wrong.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    The Cocking Dead

It's not just illegal, it's dead wrong.

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Baby, is that rigor mortis setting in or are you just happy to see me?

• Options
    Those bones of yours are giving me one

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    The Cocking Dead

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/16/necrophilia-is-legal-in-these-states/

• Options
    that sure is a link I'm not clicking

• Options
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    The Cocking Dead

Okay but what if I have a necrophiliac consent card?

• Options
  • Options
    is that really a thing

A thing, yes. An Officially Recognized Thing? Probably not.

• Options
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    The Cocking Dead

Gonna move to one of those states so I can fuck some corpses

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure that it is 'not-illegal', not 'legal'. There's a big difference and they could probably still get you with some other law.

• Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular

it was by this time we discovered the epidemic. A virus that caused people to enjoy depraved sex acts and talk about them publicly. This, of course, started with patient zero, a woman who was only known as Metalbourne, but paved the way for the sexual liberation of the entire human race. Please, vaccinate yourself, your children, and encourage everyone you know. Remember the Metalbourne virus is even transferable to most higher level primates, it is that virulent. That concludes the lecture, and not a moment too soon because this anal plug is starting to slip...

This is the plot to Pacific Rim 2.

• Options
    ameybesameybes vvvv MERBERNRegistered User regular
    Pacific Rim 2: Rim Harder?

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Specific Rim Job

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Pacific Rimjo-oh we already made that joke?

• Options
    Whippy wrote: »

And from that day forward, they called her the slowest pun in the west.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular

I thought you were making a request

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Dubh wrote: »

I thought you were making a request

Give the gift of rift.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Specific Rim Job

PA-i-have-that-DVD.jpg

• Options
    Damn.

When people tell you that you'll go through puberty again when you transition, they didn't mean just physically.

Something I really didn't expect.

• Options
    ameybesameybes vvvv MERBERNRegistered User regular
    Yeah definitely.

IME people who are just starting transition are generally super loopy like young teenagers - adopting labels like crazy, getting easily upset, trying to be part of groups and mostly just learning how the world works now. They get a bit more refined but still erratic (thats me right now), before finally settling down (hopefully??) and being an adult.

• Options
    ameybes wrote: »
    Yeah definitely.

IME people who are just starting transition are generally super loopy like young teenagers - adopting labels like crazy, getting easily upset, trying to be part of groups and mostly just learning how the world works now. They get a bit more refined but still erratic (thats me right now), before finally settling down (hopefully??) and being an adult.

Bingo.

• Options
    There's a similar phenomenon for gay people who've just accepted they're gay, and another when they come out. I had...moments.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Yeah definitely.

Yeah, I think I am still on the "erratic" side currently, but I've mellowed out quite a lot from how I was initially on hormones.

...it was kinda fun though. :P

Of course, I went off spiro for close to three weeks recently, and that was pretty rough and I definitely felt "off" during that.

Neco on
  • Options
    Yeah I've been feeling off as fuck

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

If I recall, you've said it's been about two months now for you? I really hope you can get back on them soon! As I said already, it was less then three weeks for me, and it REALLY messed me up until I was finally able to get a refill on the stuff.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

If I recall, you've said it's been about two months now for you? I really hope you can get back on them soon! As I said already, it was less then three weeks for me, and it REALLY messed me up until I was finally able to get a refill on the stuff.

Good news is that I have an appointment on Friday

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Yeah definitely.

do you also get to go back to feeling like you know everything ever and everyone else is just too fucking stupid to see how brilliant you are

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    This is all very good information to know and it certainly explains a couple things.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Almost 22 and still waiting for that to go away tbh

Also on Tumblr I saw "ace" to refer to asexual people which I think is cool as hell but I'm wondering if it's an okay thing to refer to them as?

The only asexual person on the boards I can think of is turtleant but I don't know how he'd feel about me @ ing him and putting him on the spot like that

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    You kind of did anyway by saying it here, only now he doesn't know about it. :p

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Almost 22 and still waiting for that to go away tbh

Also on Tumblr I saw "ace" to refer to asexual people which I think is cool as hell but I'm wondering if it's an okay thing to refer to them as?

The only asexual person on the boards I can think of is turtleant but I don't know how he'd feel about me @ ing him and putting him on the spot like that

I've had quite a few asexual friends of mine to refer to themselves with 'ace' but obviously that's not concerete

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    My general stance with that kind of thing is don't assume any kind of slang or terminology is okay, just use the same terms the person in question uses

This discussion has been closed.