Options

[Love] is...

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    the red face is mine
    my mind is a smoking ruin

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Tam wrote: »
    brain spiders paying me a visit
    time to get under a blanket and take a bite out of that netflix queue

same except i also went and got something exceptionally unhealthy and delicious from burger king as well

i'm struggling to find something that'll make me laugh audibly which is really what i'm looking for

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    and on brain spider days if i'm watching something that gets genuinely romantic or sexual i pretty much have to turn it off and do something else that'll distract me for a while

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @I Win Swordfights Hot Shots. Or does it have to be on Netflix? Have you seen Shaolin Soccer?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    brain spiders paying me a visit
    time to get under a blanket and take a bite out of that netflix queue

same except i also went and got something exceptionally unhealthy and delicious from burger king as well

i'm struggling to find something that'll make me laugh audibly which is really what i'm looking for

I wish I could suggest something
    but since Parks and Rec ended, I haven't seen a show that made me laugh

• Options
    i have seen shaolin soccer and now that i think about it kung fu hustle might be a great idea

thx moon!

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    i have seen shaolin soccer and now that i think about it kung fu hustle might be a great idea

thx moon!

Tina-Fey-giving-herself-high-five.gif

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I just went to put my fitbit back on after getting out of the shower and as I'm putting it on the screen lights up and says "I LIKE U"

• Options
    Weaver wrote: »
    I just went to put my fitbit back on after getting out of the shower and as I'm putting it on the screen lights up and says "I LIKE U"

Does you Fitbit sound like Scarlett Johansson?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Why do I keep this weird pin striped tan shirt?

It's not blue or black. It's weird, tan and striped.

Oh, that's right.

It has a cute little penguin stitched into the cuff.

That's why I keep it.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    not enough.
    I am a bit too drunk and I'm going on a date tomorrow night. She's cool, everyone knows I'm cool as a cucumber, I just hope I can bring all my charm ordinance to bear on this unsuspecting Fraulein. It can be kind of hard and I've lost out on hot lady persons in the past cause I can't get my conversational ass in gear.Don't fuck this up, champ!

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Bluh

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
    Usagi wrote: »
    Bluh

hugs?

hugs!

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Thanks <3

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @I Win Swordfights Hot Shots. Or does it have to be on Netflix? Have you seen Shaolin Soccer?

Top Secret

• Options
    I added a picture to my okc profile
    we are at the dinner table
    and I am the only one too obsessed with food to look up and smile

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    I added a picture to my okc profile
    we are at the dinner table
    and I am the only one too obsessed with food to look up and smile

This is an important trait to me. So I say you are doing good!

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    "I Win Swordfights" Hot Shots. Or does it have to be on Netflix? Have you seen Shaolin Soccer?

Top Secret
    https://youtu.be/f_j7YrIFX80

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Date went well. He was incredibly sweet, even better looking than his pictures, and we spent three solid hours just talking about stuff. Kisses well, too.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    oooOOOOOOOooooo!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Yes. I am a child.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Date went well. He was incredibly sweet, even better looking than his pictures, and we spent three solid hours just talking about stuff. Kisses well, too.

daps

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Told her I am bi on Thursday.

Not sure how that's working out yet. :confused:

We are going out dancing right away though.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    it’s over

time to move on

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    :bro:

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    i sort of feel like i'm dying on the inside but i'll be alright

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    i sort of feel like i'm dying on the inside but i'll be alright

You will be alright, you are like, crazy awesome.

Hugs bro.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    My mom and her friend have become obsessed with trying to set me up with her daughter

Considering recent events I am working very hard to be polite about it

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    a many splendored thing.
    There are zero single ladies at this wedding

What the heck

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    the answer.
    My mom and her friend have become obsessed with trying to set me up with her daughter

Considering recent events I don't think you're really obligated to be

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Wyborn wrote: »

Considering recent events I don't think you're really obligated to be

She clearly feels guilty about it and has been spending a lot of time either trying to convince me that it was a good thing and that I should be happy she intervened or else just doing everything she can to shove me off into another relationship as soon as possible, like offering to pay subscription fees for a bunch of different dating sites because she thinks pay sites are inherently better for some reason

That or she just gets irritable and snappy at me out of a misplaced need to retaliate for the bad feelings she has adjacent to me

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    My mother is very good at finding selfish ways to be helpful and making you resent the fact that she's being generous

Because ultimately her interest in helping me meet someone has jack fucking shit to do with me and everything to do with her need to forgive herself. How I feel has no bearing on the situation, she's singularly concerned with assuaging her own guilt and if I'm not willing to go along with whatever scheme she has to balance the scales in her mind, say because I pretty deeply resent the fact that she snooped on the girl I was seeing behind my back and then pressured me into dumping her, then it's my fault and I'm the one being selfish and inconsiderate and unappreciative

Fucking infuriating

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    yeah she can fuck off

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    well all the things I called off/post-poned when Nida messaged me are back on with the addition of a couple other new girls I'm gonna hang out with soon

So there's that at least

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    the answer.
    Did I miss something speed, what happened with your mom?

• Options
    Did I miss something speed, what happened with your mom?

I was dating a trans girl, things were going really well

And then my mom decided to look her up on Facebook and found out she was trans

And after a few days of gut wrenching deliberation I decided that it'd be better in the long run to break it off with her instead of putting up with my mom's shitball attitude since I'm still living at home and really have no way to get away from her for the time being

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    [...] achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
    Wow, that's awful. I hope you can figure a way out soon, Speed. No one should have to put up with that kind of parental meddling.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    [...] achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
    Straightzi wrote: »

What the heck

Never try to romance someone at a wedding/reception. Trust me.

• Options
    Well in my opinion don't make it an intent but if it happens naturally it's a great place for it to happen

Everyone's in a happy romantic mood and there's hella champagne

And man they don't even care how old you are they just give it to you

Though I guess it could have been because I was best man both times but still, seems like an oversight on their part

I was like 15 and at my sister's wedding the bartender made me a long island iced tea (which are delicious) and made a speech that made everyone cry. And then my dad got up and was super drunk and was (jokingly) mad he had to give his speech while he was crying because of me

And at my uncles wedding where I was also best man (he's not much older than me and we've always been really close) and 18, I was on a bunch of Xanax and drinking champagne and got up and gave an impromptu speech way too early that I remember none of but got a standing ovation

Ah, weddings

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »

What the heck

Never try to romance someone at a wedding/reception. Trust me.

I went to a friend's wedding a few years ago, and was designated as the wedding drunk, at specific request of the bride. I was double-fisting Black Russians for a couple of hours, and me being me, started to barf.
    Went to the bathroom to let it all out, and apparently interrupted the hook-up of two gay gentlemen, each one invited by one or the other of the wedding couple for the express purpose of getting them together.

Never try to romance someone at a wedding/reception. Trust me. Someone will come in and start barfing next to you.

This discussion has been closed.