As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Shark, I beat the 35 prison last night, using a more legitimate strategy than the burn+horn, and it was amazing. Felt like beating Atheon the first time. How many weeks are your bros away from giving it a shot?

we decided we would try it this week, since they took away the burn (we don't have gallys) and we are all level 34 now (my one bro has been lazy as fuck and didn't want to waste any etheric on armor). should be fun!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I dont know what they are doing with all these fire emblem version this version that

just

ill take them all

Always black.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    At this point I want a game that will actively isolate me from other people. If someone tries to contact me playing a game, the game's service should send someone to go to that person, punch them in the face and then lean down to whisper in their ear "Please understand"

Would

Would you maybe be willing to pay for this service?

This sounds like a business opportunity.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    At this point I want a game that will actively isolate me from other people. If someone tries to contact me playing a game, the game's service should send someone to go to that person, punch them in the face and then lean down to whisper in their ear "Please understand"

That's kind of how I feel.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

If Watch Dogs hadn't been such crap that's pretty much what online mode is. Someone invading your game "hacking"? Kill that bitch. Nothing like taking a pump-action grenade launcher to some dude trying to hide with his phone.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    This is so anime.

Dating. Dressing up in outfits. J-POP superstars that fight monsters. Atlas has revealed the ultimate girl game.

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    This is so anime.

Dating. Dressing up in outfits. J-POP superstars that fight monsters. Atlas has revealed the ultimate girl game.

jello boob physics
    dont leave that off

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Xenoblade X

December 4th

• Options
    I dont know what they are doing with all these fire emblem version this version that

just

ill take them all

Always black.

but the white....

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    does SMT X FE actually have any SMT in it now

i'm p sure they removed all of the SMT

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    This is so anime.

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT

Circle circle dot dot now I have my cooties shot.

• Options
    Getting that.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Texting is amazing.

They pour their hearts out to you, hoping to get something back

But instead all they get is "☑ Read 25 minutes ago"

It is human communication perfected

Haha I turn that notification off. Maybe I read it, maybe I didn't.

Guess we'll never know!

So you have a phone just so that you can contact other people when you want to then.

that's kinda how I view my phone

it's a tool for me to reach the outside world

if you're trying to reach me well it's gonna be at my convenience

Do you feel this is valid on the other end as well? Like when you call folks you just don't expect them to answer or text back really at all.

yup

one of my best bros has a 1 year old kid

probably less than 10% of our calls to each other are answered. we are both ok with it. if someone picks up, it's a pleasant surprise and we both get to catch up for a bit.

Wild. I guess I just find the idea of just throwing communication out into the ether and maybe / mabye not getting a response to be odd.

Like, I carry a communication device because the expectation is that if someone needs to communicate, they will call me. If you don't care if I answer or not, why call at all? That's sort of the understanding I have with my friends. If they call, I'll answer unless it simply isn't possible at the time.

Viewing communication as so inconsequenctial as to not even respond or care that you're responded to seems like a wierd shift in ideas.

well it's not that I don't care if he answers it's that I understand that family/work takes priority

and likewise for him

I don't want to talk on the phone if I'm spending time with my kids. I can't talk on the phone while at work. so it leaves a limited window.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    i dunno nothing about Shin Megami Tensei is this crossover gonna be ok without that knowledge is what i wanna know

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Texting is amazing.

They pour their hearts out to you, hoping to get something back

But instead all they get is "☑ Read 25 minutes ago"

It is human communication perfected

Haha I turn that notification off. Maybe I read it, maybe I didn't.

Guess we'll never know!

So you have a phone just so that you can contact other people when you want to then.

that's kinda how I view my phone

it's a tool for me to reach the outside world

if you're trying to reach me well it's gonna be at my convenience

Do you feel this is valid on the other end as well? Like when you call folks you just don't expect them to answer or text back really at all.

yup

one of my best bros has a 1 year old kid

probably less than 10% of our calls to each other are answered. we are both ok with it. if someone picks up, it's a pleasant surprise and we both get to catch up for a bit.

Wild. I guess I just find the idea of just throwing communication out into the ether and maybe / mabye not getting a response to be odd.

Like, I carry a communication device because the expectation is that if someone needs to communicate, they will call me. If you don't care if I answer or not, why call at all? That's sort of the understanding I have with my friends. If they call, I'll answer unless it simply isn't possible at the time.

Viewing communication as so inconsequenctial as to not even respond or care that you're responded to seems like a wierd shift in ideas.

It is but I gave up on people responding to me.

Instead I have hundreds of acquaintances. Statistically, my commuications are reciprocated about as often as the would have been with 4-6 confidants 20 years ago.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    i dunno nothing about Shin Megami Tensei is this crossover gonna be ok without that knowledge is what i wanna know

Yea you will be fine

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Animal Crossing Wii U

Its a Party Game!

Requires Amiibos

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Really that was the only fun part of the game. Hunting someone down with heavy weapons because they're stealing your data.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    meh animal crossing

and i am going to need a xenoblade break once i get through chronicles so when X finally gets ported to 3DS i may be ready to sink 100 hours of my life into that IP again

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    my lol friend is having a breakdown because hes gay and his dad is a deacon who constantly verbally abuses him and he can't bring himself to just tell his dad and his church to fuck off and oh god the more I hear about rural Texas the more I dislike it

• Options
    So damn adorable.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Stop being excited about video games, this infuriates me

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I would probably murder someone if I had to go out and but a bunch of toys to access content in my video game

Bless your heart.
  • Options
  • Options
    a5.png?1434472459

nintendo fucking understands cute i tell u wat

• Options
    edited June 2015
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I would probably murder someone if I had to go out and but a bunch of toys to access content in my video game

Toys with artificially limited production runs too. Hope you like ebay.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    I wonder if I'll buy a WiiU this year, or next.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yarn Amiibo!

• Options
    Whats up yarn this year?
    Xbox had a yarn game too

Bless your heart.
  • Options

It's going to be the goddamn Zelda Wii U that does it for me

which is like

u better be waiting until the end of this conference to show it to us Nintendo

you can't get away with not showing anything on it at allllll

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    my lol friend is having a breakdown because hes gay and his dad is a deacon who constantly verbally abuses him and he can't bring himself to just tell his dad and his church to fuck off and oh god the more I hear about rural Texas the more I dislike it

Arent deacons elected? Just have him tell his father he'ill ruin the next election if he doesnt leave him alone.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    'we thought it was cute and that's why we included it'

yeah

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

Arent deacons elected? Just have him tell his father he'ill ruin the next election if he doesnt leave him alone.

his dad's church thinks he needs to be "fixed", they think he's mentally ill and idk if he is or not but from what he's describing it sounds like his dad is the bad guy in a movie

override367 on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

which is like

Prepare for Nintendo to get away with not showing anything at all.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I never pass on a Mario & Luigi.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

which is like

Prepare for Nintendo to get away with not showing anything at all.

They went on sale yesterday, Nintendo contacted only the worst ebay scalpers in person for direct sales.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    :edit: dddddouble post.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    :edit: tttttttttttriple post.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I think they already said they weren't showing Zelda.

This discussion has been closed.