As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    DDS blew all my minds, oh this is just a JRPG

Hmm, being bandits is sort of ...morally ambiguous, but the game hasn't seemed to notice. Oh Japan -> what the Sam hell, this is not what I expected

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I think they already said they weren't showing Zelda.

Do you think plain, direct, honest talk like "we aren't going to be showing Zelda at E3 this year" can get in the way of the Internet rumor and hype train?

TBH, Square said they were never going to remake FF7 so stop asking them about it.

Yeah but square fucked up earlier this year and a crowd almost turned on the presenter at a press event. There was booing followed by incredibly uncomfortable icy silence. At this point they're remaking FF7 for the safety of Square employees and their families.

what did they do?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    my lol friend is having a breakdown because hes gay and his dad is a deacon who constantly verbally abuses him and he can't bring himself to just tell his dad and his church to fuck off and oh god the more I hear about rural Texas the more I dislike it

Arent deacons elected? Just have him tell his father he'ill ruin the next election if he doesnt leave him alone.

his dad's church thinks he needs to be "fixed", they think he's mentally ill and idk if he is or not but from what he's describing it sounds like his dad is the bad guy in a movie

As terrible as it is, it's probably entirely "do this or you're fired" sort of scenario. Having your family destitute makes you do some terrible things.

nah unless I'm being told lies the guy's a horrible person

I actually heard his dad in the background on curse cussing his mom out and calling her a whore the other day

Ah he's already snorting his own farts.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Yo Nintendo, Mario Maker is cool and all but what about a main series 3D Mario game in the tradition of Mario 64 and Galaxy? It's been a long time...

I am playing Galaxy 2 at the moment.
    Unffff, such a good game.

Honestly, they could turn to me at the end of the game and go "got all 120 stars, eh? Here's 120 more to get, bitch!" And I would just say thank you.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I saw a FFVII guide that had pictures for all the items and descriptions on little cards as art throughout

They should have that in the remake

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I saw a FFVII guide that had pictures for all the items and descriptions on little cards as art throughout

They should have that in the remake

Basically, I want a picture of the cute panties, sexy lingerie and orthopaedic underwear squeenix

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i am walking back to house from train station, observe harassed looking korean mother with small babby in pram

he throws his juice sippy thing on the ground

i pick it up for her and return it and she thanks me and gives it back to small person

he then immediately throws it at ground again, to his mothers anguished cries of CEDRIC

but this time i am ready and i catch it and she looks at me in horror

"he thinks its a game now," she says mournfully. "its best if u just give it back and ignore him"

so i stride off purposefully and hear only the sound of the juicecup striking the pavement behind me

cedric-kun...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I bought the FF12 guide just because it was gorgeous

I wish I coulda brought myself to finish the game, I liked the setting a lot

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    cedric pls

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    gosh you guys i went to the main page on accident

i had no idea what to click on

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    what's wrong with snorting your own farts

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    i am walking back to house from train station, observe harassed looking korean mother with small babby in pram

i pick it up for her and return it and she thanks me and gives it back to small person

he then immediately throws it at ground again, to his mothers anguished cries of CEDRIC

"he thinks its a game now," she says mournfully. "its best if u just give it back and ignore him"

so i stride off purposefully and hear only the sound of the juicecup striking the pavement behind me

cedric-kun...

he won the game

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    I sort of like the idea of the real time combat in the new dumb final fantasy

Which is better than the awful hybrids of recent times

But I am feeling like I can't deal with the Japaneseness of new final fantasy games anymore. They don't have dialogue half the time so much as shocked noises connecting unrelated statements and incoherent exclamations.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    DDS blew all my minds, oh this is just a JRPG

Hmm, being bandits is sort of ...morally ambiguous, but the game hasn't seemed to notice. Oh Japan -> what the Sam hell, this is not what I expected
    can confirm, DDS is cool butts

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Chanus wrote: »
    U7dhYF2.png

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DDS also has the most outrageously unfair RPG boss ever made

he's the protagonist of the last game and he has an unblockable move that does 10000 HP damage

the HP cap is 999

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    oh man these salt and vinegar crisps are amazing

best flavour

YES

SALT AND VINEGAR CRUSH ALL

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

yeah kamiya fucking spunked al over it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I ate a bagel.

I am become carbs.

• Options
    Variable wrote: »

cedric-kun...

he won the game

n-no!

u lost... The Game

YES

YES!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํỎ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    the battle music for the fight is his

and it's the basic trash mob battle music to boot

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I think they already said they weren't showing Zelda.

Do you think plain, direct, honest talk like "we aren't going to be showing Zelda at E3 this year" can get in the way of the Internet rumor and hype train?

TBH, Square said they were never going to remake FF7 so stop asking them about it.

Yeah but square fucked up earlier this year and a crowd almost turned on the presenter at a press event. There was booing followed by incredibly uncomfortable icy silence. At this point they're remaking FF7 for the safety of Square employees and their families.

what did they do?

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-ps4-is-the-ultimate-troll-1667750675

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Persona 5 confirmed for 2015 over here

yes

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Haha, Jesus Christ. I have a couple of friends out in Palm Springs this week for a film festival. The high today is 111 with triple digits most of the day. The low is 81 tomorrow morning right before sunrise. And it only gets hotter the rest of the week.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Back to boring ass game people talking. I will not abide any human presenters!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    cmon

cmon squeenix presser

kingdom hearts

give us a taste

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

bring on the dancing waifus

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

From now on, all post-presentation discussions should be performed by puppets.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    starfox zero is less pretty than i'd have expected it to be :(

rare to say that about a ninty game, too

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ugh i forgot to get more pop for work

now i have to go to the grocery store on my lunch break

or drink *gag* water

life is unfair

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    ugh i forgot to get more pop for work

now i have to go to the grocery store on my lunch break

or drink *gag* water

life is unfair

Water

Do it for the Patrol

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I'm about to sit down and start reading Left Behind. I'm talking a deliberate, full concentration reading complete with critical analysis and note taking. What cruel fate has led me to this point?

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    this horizon zero whatever game from yesterday has my attention

disney's Brave + magic bow + hunting giant robot dinosaurs

there is nothing about that I don't like the sound of

• Options
    A new Nier game. Crowd is not excited, but I am down.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

chanus said excitedly

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I'm about to sit down and start reading Left Behind. I'm talking a deliberate, full concentration reading complete with critical analysis and note taking. What cruel fate has led me to this point?

Select the pistol, and then, select your Kid Presentable.

• Options
    Hell yes, Platinum Games dude with a weird mask on. This is acceptable.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Crowd is confused. I love it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    On a scale from the original SNES starfox to disney's robin hood, where would you guys put the new starfox?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.