As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]master Tama

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    He is just so swanky Quid.

Richard_coeur_de_lion.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    "watcher-of-the-skies-when-a-new-planet-stuff"

#wodehouse

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I think I'm getting a lot slower and dumberer.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    what is up my tankless and tankful water heaters

yo my water heater is broken

cold showers

T_T

this is an injustice

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Though

Doctor Doom...

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    lel

in the manusmṛti the punishment for homosexuality is:
    A twice-born man who commits an unnatural offence with a male, or has intercourse with a female in a cart drawn by oxen, in water, or in the day-time, shall bathe, dressed in his clothes.

get rekt gay ppl u gotta get ur clothes wet

I love that this also applies to straight people who have sex in a moving cart. This is somehow an offense.

im the kama sutra theres a long section on gay fellatio just fyi ~
    Is

Is gay fellatio mechanically distinct from regular fellatio

Oh man, you have no idea

have

have I been missing out?

Well, you have to take the claws and ovipositor into account, right?

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    lel

in the manusmṛti the punishment for homosexuality is:
    A twice-born man who commits an unnatural offence with a male, or has intercourse with a female in a cart drawn by oxen, in water, or in the day-time, shall bathe, dressed in his clothes.

get rekt gay ppl u gotta get ur clothes wet

I love that this also applies to straight people who have sex in a moving cart. This is somehow an offense.

im the kama sutra theres a long section on gay fellatio just fyi ~
    Is

Is gay fellatio mechanically distinct from regular fellatio

dis normative motherfucker right chyere
    I am a cis shitlord

*seppukus*

dqkY0o1b.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @Quid

Richard the First.

Die to a crossbolt to the chest and be found with a young girl and a young boy in your bed.

I dunno.

Seems kinda tame compared to Stagecoach Mary.

Follow the same rules he did.

If you don't surrender the city cut off everyone's head. Like 2,000 people at I think Acre?

Dude was legit bad ass though.
    Richard and his forces aided in the capture of Acre, despite the king's serious illness. At one point, while sick from scurvy, Richard is said to have picked off guards on the walls with a crossbow, while being carried on a stretcher.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Oliver Cromwell seems like an ideal role playing persona

• Options
    how about hassan i sabbah as reported by christians

marijuanas all day long

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Oliver Cromwell seems like an ideal role playing persona
    So I'm getting that he digs Persona 4?

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    what is up my tankless and tankful water heaters

yo my water heater is broken

cold showers

T_T

this is an injustice

i told the plumber that i was gooey but he didn't seem to know/care and scheduled me for tomorrow morning

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Frederick II best crusader

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Replaying the Wings of Liberty campaign really just makes me wish Blizzard made a bunch more terran-focused missions. Space-cowboying is definitely more fun.

• Options
    also AMERICA WINS AGAIN GET REKT GERMANY JUST LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS YOU ARE THE LOSERS AND WE ARE THE WINNERS

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu I am real proud of your progress these past few years

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    also AMERICA WINS AGAIN GET REKT GERMANY JUST LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS YOU ARE THE LOSERS AND WE ARE THE WINNERS

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

**********USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
    **********USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
    USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Frederick II best crusader

The best one is the one who drowns in a creek because of his armor.

Well it was a river and he probably had a heart attack or something but the picture of a great Holy Roman Emperor drowning tickles me.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

im not he doesnt even vidya or smoke weeds all day he has a job hes healthy wtf is this shit im outraged

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    I like the superficial warmth of colourful spectacle, because human contact is cold and bitter.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    The next place I move into will be wired for networking, it is known.

Wifi has been getting both faster and less reliable for the past 5+ years. AC is a revolution in terms of speed, but it is just plain unstable due to the 50+ other wireless networks in range.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015

however, I am not.

I am extremely disappointed, Chuseph.

*old woman headnod*

Mim on
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

cryingeagle.jpg

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Ooh. I think Imma do Lex Luthor.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a

meanwhile we should really talk about your progress tim

*points at chart of slackline vs time*

WHY IS IT FLAT

ARE YOU TRYING TO SLACKLINE THE SLACKLINE GRAPH

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Ooh. I think Imma do Lex Luthor.

I suppose he's an attractive fellow.

• Options
    Shit. Lex Luthor or Amanda Waller. Not sure.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

cryingeagle.jpg

200_s.gif
    56f604ab34f92a30dfd543420336e767.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    tim leary let's karaoke city high's what would you do

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    a

meanwhile we should really talk about your progress tim

*points at chart of slackline vs time*

WHY IS IT FLAT

ARE YOU TRYING TO SLACKLINE THE SLACKLINE GRAPH

It's true, I only set up the line twice in June.

Tho once was with ex-chan and we brought her cat, who was quite content to chill out harnessed to a nearby tree and pounce on bugs etc v cutely

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

is this even a sentence?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    I was looking for an awesome image to go along with this.

I found a NSFW one that is hilarious
    http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/157481/rose-monday-carnival-22-jpg.jpg

• Options

Yessss

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »

is this even a sentence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LahcSFleKm8

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Waller.
    She's pretty great.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Aouia if u ain't kno u betta ASK SOMEBODY

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I wish I could be a feudal lord except with modern amenities like video games and concubines who brush their teeth.

• Options
    HerrCron wrote: »

Waller.
    She's pretty great.

I love Waller but I've decided on Luthor. Waller would end up cribbing too close to previous game play.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

welcome to like 14 hours ago

gooey

more like

slowey

This discussion has been closed.