As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Long Droning [chat]s

surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloveddreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
edited July 2015 in Debate and/or Discourse
beckett.jpg

G R E E T I N G S B O Y S

MANY MOONS have passed since our last CHAT

i summon la MONTE YOUNG thx PODLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkyKpe_MStc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfZzz58VUaw

and here is an hour of ELECTRIC COUNTERPOINT mixes and REMIXES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miu19QHBQiw

obF2Wuw.png
surrealitycheck on

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I choose this chat.

• Options
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    fkin TAV had the same idea

i shall REPRUTE him for not being slightly slower

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I choose this chat.

I choose this chat as this man's father.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    dooooooooooooooooooooooooœooooooooooooooöooooooooooooooooo

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    goshdarn bullpucky no good jerk

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav cheated by double posting to make it look like there was another post in his chat. It is disqualified from consideration now.

• Options
    @surrealitycheck

mine was first, this is an outrage

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Tav wrote: »
    surrealitycheck

mine was first, this is an outrage

u mite have clicked POST first because ur post was hastily assembled by poorly-paid peripatetic posting practitioners!

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Omg. Three posts in Tav's chat. Each one from Tav. He's so cool he posts in threads we haven't even heard of yet.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    its a shame i don't get to listen to the boss music in this final play through because the boss fights take 3 seconds

• Options
    CKsz8VEWIAAQQa6.jpg:large

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Hahnsoo1 it isn't a huge deal, but there's really no reason not to use if statements. I created one superclass for the dice types, and each one got a subclass where the initialization rolled and went through the 6-12 if statements to assign the values for the die. So while overall that's like sixty if statements, there wasn't really any sense doing it differently.

• Options
    Omg. Three posts in Tav's chat. Each one from Tav. He's so cool he posts in threads we haven't even heard of yet.

I've asked you more than a handful of times to drop the whole hipster insult thing and you constantly ignore me

stop being such an unrelenting goose. I realise that's your thing and then you'll claim you don't understand, but really just give it a fucking rest

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    CKtC_j7WoAAadDb.jpg:large

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    i love that samuel beckett drove andre the giant to school

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Tav chat always superior

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Tav chat always superior

my law, mine should be the one that lives when the great chat merger occurs

• Options
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Okay, all of my AoS models are built, all have been based, half been primed, 2 have been painted.

Tomorrow I will prime the other ones and finish model number three.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
  • Options

why would anyone trust beckett with their children

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Man. Deadringer came out 13 years ago. I saw RJD2 live 10 years ago...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    i did it luek i nierded pls be praising

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

Even as a child, Andre the Giant could probably kick the shit out of Beckett.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

also andre would have trouble defending himself against just one person because he's used to fighting gangs and you use different moves

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    "Serve the spaghetti on fine china or anything that's not paper plates. Talk about how you are so very much in love with her while a the same time making sure she's also enjoying the spaghetti. Make sure to have crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese on the table. Offer her parmesan cheese after each bite. If she refuses after the third bite you can lay off asking."

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i got the pizza with the hot dog crust tonight

a moment of weakness

now a moment of barfness

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    "Serve the spaghetti on fine china or anything that's not paper plates. Talk about how you are so very much in love with her while a the same time making sure she's also enjoying the spaghetti. Make sure to have crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese on the table. Offer her parmesan cheese after each bite. If she refuses after the third bite you can lay off asking."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSu6AUC-7k&t=11m20s

11m20s if it doesn't do it automagically.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    This chat is the one that I fully endorse.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

a moment of weakness

now a moment of barfness

Is that a pig-in-a-blanket kind of crust? That might work with some good sausages, not hotdog.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    This chat is the one that I fully endorse.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

a moment of weakness

now a moment of barfness

Is that a pig-in-a-blanket kind of crust? That might work with some good sausages, not hotdog.

yeah

they're more like lil smokeys than hot dogs

it tastes fine but it's got that outer coating of digustingness that all pizza hut pizza has

it's definitely sadness food

This discussion has been closed.