Options

Wrestling "trying to find a place with peace, and if not, then let's fill it with mayhem"

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I can't watch cause I'm working but please tell me that has Big E freaking out like a small child

Big E scared?

just some couch shaking

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Now he truly is a Youtube LPer.

If he shows up on Grumpcade, I will mark the fuck out.

Or he shows up with Pewdiepie.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular

If he shows up on Grumpcade, I will mark the fuck out.

Xavier Woods for Guest Grumps!

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

I want him teaming up for a nL vid

• Options
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I can't watch cause I'm working but please tell me that has Big E freaking out like a small child

He did right at the start when Austin said the title. Guess why

• Options
    Not wrestling related but the development of FNAF still blows my mind.

• Options
    Looks like TNA's finally done, 115 matches in 8 days, and the last episode DA will air has Matt Hardy squashing their viewers' dreams to reveal he was Bigfoot all along

• Options
    Looks like TNA's finally done, 115 matches in 8 days, and the last episode DA will air has Matt Hardy squashing their viewers' dreams to reveal he was Bigfoot all along

So if DA dumps them they shop those unaired matches around I guess?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

I'll be willing to offer 99 cents.

• Options
    edited July 2015

There won't be unaired matches, every match was for Impact (airs through the expiration date on DA), Xplosion (doesn't air on DA), and One Night Onlys (traditional PPVs), with teased matches for Genesis (don't know when that's happening, thought it'd be taped during one of these days) and BFG (traditional PPV)

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Oh look, it's what Tough Enough should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTlzzE2Zspw

Can you imagine Dean Ambrose in Billy's place in a few years.

You're here not trying hard enough while there are guys out there destroying their bodies and bleeding just for the chance to get recognized. You know what **** it. Here is a staple gun. Put 2 in your head and 2 into each peck and I don't throw your ass out into the street right this second. Prove you want to be here or get the hell out!

• Options

There won't be unaired matches, every match was for Impact (airs through the expiration date on DA), Xplosion (doesn't air on DA), and One Night Onlys (traditional PPVs), with teased matches for Genesis (don't know when that's happening, thought it'd be taped during one of these days) and BFG (traditional PPV)

Oh I see, not all the matches were for Impact. So when is the last date they air if they get dropped? Sometime in late September?

• Options

Oh I see, not all the matches were for Impact. So when is the last date they air if they get dropped? Sometime in late September?

Yes. Right now the only things unknown are "does anybody pick them up", and "do BFG and Genesis ever happen", because like I said I have no clue when Genesis is/was supposed to happen and BFG is supposed to happen at least 2 weeks, at most 3 weeks after their last aired DA Impact

If it's the end, it's fitting that they took a shot at their network on the way out at least

• Options
    edited July 2015
    They should be able to do BFG without too much trouble even with the long delay. I've got no clue what the top match would be though. I guess someone dethroning EC3?

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    Well it's finally happening.

• Options
    They should be able to do BFG without too much trouble even with the long delay. I've got no clue what the top match would be though. I guess someone dethroning EC3?
    Drew Galloway vs EC3 with Jeff Hardy guest reffing

So yeah, former WWE castout EC3 will drop the belt to former WWE castout Drew McIntyre with former WWE castout Jeff Hardy reffing. Perfect end of TNA either way

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular

"Without too much trouble" by the current TNA benchmark just means "nothing caught fire and we didn't accidentally release a live bear into the audience". It's not a high bar to set.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Drew Galloway vs EC3 with Jeff Hardy guest reffing

So yeah, former WWE castout EC3 will drop the belt to former WWE castout Drew McIntyre with former WWE castout Jeff Hardy reffing. Perfect end of TNA either way

To be fair, two of those cast offs are really incredibly talented guys who never got a fair shake in the WWE. I think that kind of thing really is something TNA should have focused on doing, it's just they should have done it alongside pushing indie talent that WWE never would've touched back then.
    Honestly it's mind blowing how badly TNA dropped the ball, I'm not even mad at them because the scope of it is just so absurd that it does genuinely impress me.

Enough TNA talk though, let us now discuss how Joey Ryan is living the dream:
    10402431_1213881161959051_7005851595079664111_n.jpg?oh=848d966bfd275ba179c4fc032c145002&oe=56514F08

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Im actually really excited for Summerslam

The only stuff I don't care about are Taker/Lesnar, Show/Ryback and Sheamus/Orton

Cesaro/Owens is basically a dream feud of mine
    Neville/Stardust (with possible Green Arrow and Miz involvement) is comic books as fuck
    The Divas Triple Threat/Trios should be amazing
    Reigns/Ambrose vs Wyatts is the most well grounded in story and history feud they've had in a while and involves people I dig a lot
    And Rollins/Cena should be an absolutely incredible match

Oh and the tag match should be killer too

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Seth Rollins turned up on Daily Show again!

• Options
    How did no one mention that the Network is doing an NXT behind the scenes show following the various Superstars as they train and try and get to the main roster

Did someone mention it and I missed it

Cause yo

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2015
    Huzzah!

Edit: nevermind...file upload is stupid on mobile. Hmm.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    Didn't see anyone mention it during the Network news stuff, but Swerved is cancelled

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Didn't see anyone mention it during the Network news stuff, but Swerved is cancelled

Tom Lawlor is going to be so sad.

Also I forget if it was mentioned at the time but when the Hulk stuff went down the WWE immediately pulled Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling which is just...kinda hilarious.

• Options
    That's what they want them to think.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    swerve

• Options
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Seth Rollins turned up on Daily Show again!

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Daily Show sideplates!

• Options
    I'm so happy Seth Rollins is getting a proper run as champ

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I was watching TDS because it's almost over and suddenly, Seth Rollins

as if my night hadn't already been made by seeing the match I've been waiting for since tuesday and seeing that celebration from cesaro at the end

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    That Smackdown main event was some quality stuff I tell you you what. Stardust was p great too
    Stardust is always p great

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    That BfG main event certainly isn't a bad thing I'll give them that. Too little, too late though.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    So MVP got fired because he recommended bringing in Hernandez, so the blame for the whole fiasco fell on him.

Meanwhile, Jon Gaburick, the guy who actually signed Hernandez and the guy whose job it is to handle talent contracts, still has a job.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    So MVP got fired because he recommended bringing in Hernandez, so the blame for the whole fiasco fell on him.

Meanwhile, Jon Gaburick, the guy who actually signed Hernandez and the guy whose job it is to handle talent contracts, still has a job.

Eh, still having a job where you don't get paid and the career lasts month to month... I think MVP being unemployed is in a better position.

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular

Meh, it was a boring show. Can we get rid of Jerry Springer and get more Unfiltered please?

Also Swerved didn't really work as well on the WWE superstars, because most of them ended up acting pretty professional during all of the fuck with them scenes. Groping old ladies, weird fans, awkward people, etc. they deal with that every day, so it being a prank on them was probably a relief more than anything.

• Options
    New joshi wrestling promotion from Nanae Takahashi in late August called SEAdLINNNG

R3QBLc0.jpg

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    never die wrote: »

Meh, it was a boring show. Can we get rid of Jerry Springer and get more Unfiltered please?

Also Swerved didn't really work as well on the WWE superstars, because most of them ended up acting pretty professional during all of the fuck with them scenes. Groping old ladies, weird fans, awkward people, etc. they deal with that every day, so it being a prank on them was probably a relief more than anything.

Yeah, I actually wanted Swerved to be good, because of all the stories about the legendary backstage pranksters of wrestling, but it was so boring and hackneyed most of the time.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
This discussion has been closed.