Options

The sorting [chat]

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I do not enjoy that image.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    boom, I just scored a hakkehat trick

U got lucky

I'm desperately just tapping buttons on mobile trying to get out a sign of my existence before this train plunges into the tunnel

Remember me

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    sbBhEH7l.png

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Wow, fuck those responsible for that ad.

I double dog dare them to live in NYC on 30k/yr.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    so yesterday i made a really nice succotash for dinner with some friends and cooked some bacon to go with it

but i still have some extra bacon

and it's good bacon

and i'm hungry and went to the gym and have to go to work soon

so of course now i'm cooking bacon and singing, to the tune of rock me amadeus, "cookin bacon cookin bacon, cookin bacon!"

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    RIP hakkes 2000-2015

she had so much potential

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    That ad probably cost more than $30,000

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I made a huge mistake in crystallizing a perfectly functional, modded new vegas install on my storage drive

because I got an urge to play New Vegas and instead of installing mods for 5 hours and then saying fuck it, I can actually play New Vegas

it's okay I didn't need the next 200 hours of free time I had

I was considering firing it up the other day, but eh. Can't be arsed modding it all over again, and it's not that long until Fallout 4 is out.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    you can tell that youth doesn't deserve a living wage because of his backwards cap and sunglasses and the rap music he is probably listening to

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »

There's no way the location is not intentional

those Times Square McDonald's workers probably are fuming

• Options
    RIP hakkes 2000-2015

Omg I'm not 15...

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2015
    Aioua wrote: »

i would say double that, at least

Vanguard on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    It's impressive the will power so many people against living wages and welfare have. It's apparently the easiest life in the world but they manage to resist the allure.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

It's also above the i<3ny gift shop that way all the ignorant alabama tourist see it and are like OMG 30 thousand is more than me and my cousin-wife combined

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

Times Square is like the most expensive ad space in the world

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Blugh image isn't posting on mobile, don't wanna embed full size as it is hueg

Have a link http://i.imgur.com/bETYauqh.jpg

I wish I could hate whoever made that to death

Yeah. Such scumbags. Especially in NYC of all places.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

It's also above the i<3ny gift shop that way all the ignorant alabama tourist see it and are like OMG 30 thousand is more than me and my cousin-wife combined

But later they'll go to the times square applebees, where all the menu items are 3x more expensive and they will understand but declare that this city life is not for them.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Times Square is like the most expensive ad space in the world

the digital, yeah

i would be surprised if that was about $100,000/month though

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    you anti-tourist dogs

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

That we're all talking about the ad means the controversial ad is effective and will be seen by everyone in the state before it finally comes down months from now.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    RIP hakkes 2000-2015

Omg I'm not 15...
    wrong

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    When Summer's family was in town from Sweden and doing the touristy thing here in NYC, they had lunch at a burger king.

They were horrified at how terrible and expensive it was. Apparently Burger King over in Europe is nice? Like, something we would consider a Five Guys?

They thought our Burger King was a knockoff.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

But later they'll go to the times square applebees, where all the menu items are 3x more expensive and they will understand but declare that this city life is not for them.

green acres is the place for me.
    actually lived about 2 miles away from my local green acres when i was a country kid.

the green acres in montgomery county is smack dab in the middle of montgomery which ruins the point of it being green acres

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    to the guillotines with the creators of that ad

• Options
    When Summer's family was in town from Sweden and doing the touristy thing here in NYC, they had lunch at a burger king.

They were horrified at how terrible and expensive it was. Apparently Burger King over in Europe is nice? Like, something we would consider a Five Guys?

But...he is a KING! His mighty burg rules a kingdom of toppings and condiments! How can this be!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

when i was in a BK in england it was crazy expensive, considering the exchange rate

sig.gif
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    you can tell that youth doesn't deserve a living wage because of his backwards cap and sunglasses and the rap music he is probably listening to

I bet it's going to make a buncha anthro majors upset though.

Coming out of school with no better prospect than a fry cook and 50k in debt makes for some vicious class warfare.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    RIP hakkes 2000-2015

OMG beasto is pedo?

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    i need some app to use when i'm shitting

i used to use tinder but i deleted that and nothing's been able to replace it

you could get on grindr but be one of those guys that's all, "Hey, no gay stuff."

Had a "married girl" tell me this the other day.

• Options
    The first recruit for my robot army should be arriving soon.

Mwahahaha ...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    <-662803-simpsons_sideshowbob2.gif

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

Coming out of school with no better prospect than a fry cook and 50k in debt makes for some vicious class warfare.

It is one of the inherent risks of those degrees though.

But I am not really sure how this is an argument against it, considering if they had to work fast food after graduating in order to pay the bills it would be good if that was a living wage.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Late night draft edit.
    Elldren wrote: »
    BULLETIN U.S. stock indexes' intraday rebound runs out of steam »
    BULLETIN Intel is lone Dow component in black as Apple forfeits gain »
    ahahahaha
    yesssss . crash and burn

noooo all my money ;-;

do you want me to be destitute?

Is time to buy moar soon

thatassemblyguy on
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Today was a pretty bad day altough I'm pretty lucky all things considered.

I was driving my GF to work this morning. Time was about 6:45AM, we were almost at destination with one exit to go on the highway while all of a sudden my car starts shaking really bad. I slowed down but I kept driving (bad mistake on my part, I was told in no uncertain terms by the car mecanic I should had got on the shoulder immediately)

We exit the highway and we pull over in the first parking lot we see to check out what's wrong with the car. Didn't take us long : The front tire on the driver's side was GONE. I was driving on the rim for about 1 mile. While I drove that mile, the remains of the tire did considerable damage to the wires located underneath the wheel. Gone were the wires for ABS , turn signal light and for opening the hood.

I was due to change my tires next season anyway so that's just usual wear but that mile I stupidly drove ended up costing me about $700 in extra parts and repairs. My car was in the garage from 7:30AM until 4PM!

In the end, I'm very lucky this happened relatively early in the morning when trafic on the highway was still relatively light. No one got hurt, we merely got one hell of a scare and of a life lesson!

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    spool32 wrote: »

It is one of the inherent risks of those degrees though.

But I am not really sure how this is an argument against it, considering if they had to work fast food after graduating in order to pay the bills it would be good if that was a living wage.

oh, it's not. It's an argument against paying ferderal money for people to get an anthro degree.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

i say this literally every time the awful burger conversation comes up, but BK here is genuinely nice

• Options
    I'd tell myself to buy a shit-ton of aapl stock on my 18th birthday, and just you know.. hold on to it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/had-you-invested-in-apple-stock-instead-2013-5#2011-iphone-4s-1

This slideshow is a tears factory.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    I wonder what would happen if, as a nation, we just decided that there is a subset of college degree tracks that we aren't interested in funding anymore.

• Options
    Nightmare fuel.

You have been warned.
    cB0EbyD.jpg

This discussion has been closed.