As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Final Fantasy Six is unworthy of out attention

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    It means I have to build a 12 cost team and I remember feeding the last leader I used to awaken Kagutsuchi.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=379

More dungeons to beat for stones.

More skillups monsters to farm for gods that will have their skill change once you finish evolving them.

Norse Gods buffed for the 9th time? Still suck.

Good evos for every chinese god except Kirin.

At this point I kind of wonder if doing a split path evo is a waste for any monster since I'll probably be de-evolving and re-evolving awoken form.

at least they changed the jewels to skill up the awoken form since they had the chasers for regular

camo_sig.png
  • Options

So I'm going to have to just do Tengu's dungeon then. :X

Also, why the hell is the woodpy in this challenge set guarded by a harder version of Zeus & Hera???

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    No, that is really nice of them actually.
    Also did we ever get this?
    I don't think I beat foothills.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=309

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    No, that is really nice of them actually.
    Also did we ever get this?
    I don't think I beat foothills.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=309
    Yep: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1290

I tried it a couple of times, but got roadblocked by Angelion. Going to wait to try again until I have an Awoken Horus team.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    I re-ultimate Kirin, for what thats worth. Missing the red person to ultimate Leilan, don't own any of the other released monsters.

Found out with the new Awoken Shiva I no longer need to stall on Thursday dungeon, it is so much nicer clearing the dungeon in 4 turns... Tamadra floor I use Gigas + Shiva to sweep. Next floor Ronia is up for her + shiva to sweep.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I ulti-ultied Kirin as well. The TPA and the 500 extra HP isn't game changing, but it's nice. I'm very happy that they didn't change her active skill :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Has 20% resist to everything now. So I guess that is something...

I need to figure out Tengu/Gaia teams. I have 2 Hades collecting dust that I really should get to Awoken. Yomi is my starting roll that has collected dust since unlocking technical dungeons.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    Er, where are you seeing this?

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Alright got Izanami, on pace for awoken Haku tomorrow

Fully expecting Shiva's Phoenix will drop during Zhou Yu, now that they will be widely available

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Er, where are you seeing this?

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2077
    Statuses, not damage

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    L. Kali is better in every way except HP. I'll just wait for awoken evo.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ...oh. Well, I certainly won't say no to an extra poison resist awakening, but it's not really a game-changer.

Realistically, it's a pretty solid ult-ult...+500 HP, add a TPA, and extra damage when a skill is used. That's a big boost. It's just not enough to keep up with power creep.

Bring on Awoken Kirin! (Or Awoken Sakuya -- whatever they end up calling it.)

• Options
    Billmaan wrote: »
    ...oh. Well, I certainly won't say no to an extra poison resist awakening, but it's not really a game-changer.

Realistically, it's a pretty solid ult-ult...+500 HP, add a TPA, and extra damage when a skill is used. That's a big boost. It's just not enough to keep up with power creep.

Bring on Awoken Kirin! (Or Awoken Sakuya -- whatever they end up calling it.)

It will be Awoken Sakuya since all the rest have ditched the actual God names in favor of their made up waifu names.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Alright got Izanami, on pace for awoken Haku tomorrow

Fully expecting Shiva's Phoenix will drop during Zhou Yu, now that they will be widely available

mythical beasts will be invades in the sky dragons

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    And that is why I expect it will finally drop outside of those

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    i couldn't tell you how many i have fed off

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Well now that they invade sky dragons maybe I also will get one

But I expect that the one in the time-limited dungeon will drop, to rub my face in it

(Because I have been trying to get one for a long time)

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Didn't they invade skydragons when they use to be on a rotation?
    Could of sworn they were one of the first super rare invades.

Yeah for the Kirin thing, I was talking about the Poison resist. Her ultimate is rather unimpressive but that is what happens when they vote for an ultimate.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Found out with the new Awoken Shiva I no longer need to stall on Thursday dungeon, it is so much nicer clearing the dungeon in 4 turns... Tamadra floor I use Gigas + Shiva to sweep. Next floor Ronia is up for her + shiva to sweep.

What's your team? I can probably get pretty close to an all-Shiva team that can do this. My Ronia is Skill Level 4 so I can likely get close.

A.Shiva/A.Shiva, Gigas (I have RValk too)

Last two are.....Hera-Ur and Zeus Vulcan?

---
    I'm heavily considering de-evolving my second LKali so I can use her as the lead for non-dupe dungeons. She's still only skill 1 though.

• Options

Yeah for the Kirin thing, I was talking about the Poison resist. Her ultimate is rather unimpressive but that is what happens when they vote for an ultimate.

Nah we just vote for it again for an awoken evo.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Echidna needs a second type badly

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Echidna needs a second dragon type badly

• Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    Echidna needs a second type badly

Her type doesn't really come into play. Sure she doesn't get a boost from all teams, but all your other monsters are effectively 3x or more, since she gives you 3 or more extra turns in the dungeon.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    REM gets all the 3 star pulls removed tomorrow. However some will be re-added as their evolved forms.

Mech beasts/dragons look cool.

Adellios on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »

Nah we just vote for it again for an awoken evo.

We just need to keep voting for Kirin until it finally works

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    "Oh cool, gift from the heaves"

*clicks page*

Oh...

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    At one point people were begging for this. Small power creep in three years.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    They'll sell for monster points, if we ever get that system.

• Options
    @cantide what kinds of things are worth saving to sell for monster points?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Adellios wrote: »

I want to say the last monster that was powerful *and* looked cool was Cloud. Usually if it looks awesome, it's not that powerful. Granted, that's a very subjective opinion. I, for one, love most of the art they give the Dragons; it just sucks that they are so relatively weak.

Considering Echidna is relatively low power/ATK and mostly useless awakenings, I don't think giving her either Dragon or Devil subtype would be a bad thing. Lilith is really the only other Healer Girl that you see in higher end builds. Giving Angel, Alraune, Siren, and Echidna another pass would arguably make them used again, without adding an abundance of power creep.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    Tried this team yesterday, just to check viability in Thursday Mythical:

A.Shiva/A.Shiva, RValk, Ronia, Hera-Ur, D.Shiva

Overall, it worked well, but skyfalls doomed me on Floor 3 and I didn't have Ronia up for Floor 4. I'm going to try to stack some more skill boosts until I can get more skillups on Ronia (which requires me to actually get red trifruits to drop.......). The team's output was very good, though.

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »

What's your team? I can probably get pretty close to an all-Shiva team that can do this. My Ronia is Skill Level 4 so I can likely get close.

A.Shiva/A.Shiva, Gigas (I have RValk too)

Last two are.....Hera-Ur and Zeus Vulcan?

---
    I'm heavily considering de-evolving my second LKali so I can use her as the lead for non-dupe dungeons. She's still only skill 1 though.

My team is heavy on Skill boosts...

A.Shiva/A.Shiva. Red Odin, Ronia, Gigas, Yamato Takeru.
    12 Skill boosts so Takeru, Gigas, Shiva are all up on turn 1.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Adellios wrote: »
    Considering Echidna is relatively low power/ATK and mostly useless awakenings, I don't think giving her either Dragon or Devil subtype would be a bad thing. Lilith is really the only other Healer Girl that you see in higher end builds. Giving Angel, Alraune, Siren, and Echidna another pass would arguably make them used again, without adding an abundance of power creep.

@Mugsley Why do you have to call me lower end? ._.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    cantide what kinds of things are worth saving to sell for monster points?

If it's not REM, don't worry about it. If it is REM, the more stars the better: I think it's 3k for 4 stars. 5k for 5, 15k for 6. Only the stars of the initial evolution matter. If you take a 4 star card and evolve it into a 5 star, it will still be worth only 3k.

Technically you can sell non REM monsters too, but they're worthless. Most sell for 1 point, non descend bosses like biweekly dragons sell for 5, and descend bosses sell for 10. They had an event recently where certain difficult descend bosses were worth 100 instead, but it was still a trap: 50 stamina for 100 monster points means it would take 30 runs aka 1500 stamina just to buy a Tamadra.

For price perspective, the latent Tamadras all cost between 10k and 20k, the dragon series is 300k, and they introduced a new marionette trio this week for 250k each whose gimmick is changing the enemy's color.

Cantide on
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    I need so many Dub-topalits... Please kill me.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thank you! I'll add that to the OP in the event that we ever get that. For Gods that drop evolved and unevolved do they get credit for what they actually drop as or the lowest they can drop?

Do the late bloomers/fruit dragons count as rem only?
    How about colab REM monsters?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    The only thing to hope for is those monster point monster drops. I believe they are worth exactly the cost of a tamadra in the shop, so getting a monster point drop is better than getting a tamadra to drop since you can turn it into other fancier stuff.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Cantide wrote: »
    cantide what kinds of things are worth saving to sell for monster points?

If it's not REM, don't worry about it. If it is REM, the more stars the better: I think it's 3k for 4 stars. 5k for 5, 15k for 6. Only the stars of the initial evolution matter. If you take a 4 star card and evolve it into a 5 star, it will still be worth only 3k.

Technically you can sell non REM monsters too, but they're worthless. Most sell for 1 point, non descend bosses like biweekly dragons sell for 5, and descend bosses sell for 10. They had an event recently where certain difficult descend bosses were worth 100 instead, but it was still a trap: 50 stamina for 100 monster points means it would take 30 runs aka 1500 stamina just to buy a Tamadra.

For price perspective, the latent Tamadras all cost between 10k and 20k, the dragon series is 300k, and they introduced a new marionette trio this week for 250k each whose gimmick is changing the enemy's color.

I heard leveling up increases the mp received? To your point about only the base form mattering, does leveling to 50 count the same as evolving and leveling to 99?

CD World Tour status: