As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Metal Gear: 4

1979899100101103»

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    is it really 0 kills for S rank on hard? it wasn't for normal... try to bean bag those jeeps and the anti air really sucks

edit: weird, it didn't count those as kills for me. Still only an A because I had to retry twice cause that damn helicopter

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    EXCELSUS
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Man Quiet having the dumbest outfit in the world is super annoying cause she's actually pretty rad
    Machwing wrote: »
    Boy did I just see some awful Kojima garbage
    Somebody on twitter posted a short, unspoilery cutscene of Quiet
    It starts raining on Mother Base. Quiet takes off her hose (camera pans around her, focuses on her tits, slow cutscene on her ass as she bends down to remove them). She inexplicably rolls around and splays out on the ground, skin glistening. Lots of drawn out, pervy camera shots.

Link (pretty NSFW)

I didn't want to be able to play this game in the same room as normal people anyway, thanks 'jima

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    Non story mission question for other V players
    Do all of the equipment you destroy at outposts respawn? Sometimes the radio equipment respawns when we come back, sometimes the power. The only thing I haven't seen is the anti-air radar, which seems to stay destroyed.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Non story mission question for other V players
    Do all of the equipment you destroy at outposts respawn? Sometimes the radio equipment respawns when we come back, sometimes the power. The only thing I haven't seen is the anti-air radar, which seems to stay destroyed.
    Yup! It's a little annoying

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Is there a reason this isn't locked besides "all the mods are at pax"

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    Is there a reason this isn't locked besides "all the mods are at pax"

The Patriots

No I don't.
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I've got an OP in the chamber

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
This discussion has been closed.