As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hearing guitars when I full screen a video

Hey all,

This is a weird one but I just started hearing it. Whenever I fullscreen any video inlined to the forums I hear...guitar. It sounds like a ringtone almost, and its just the same few seconds over and over again, but I hear it every single time I make a video fullscreen on the forums.

I'm running Windows 10 if that has anything to do with it.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Please provide an example that is doing this

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I figured this out yesterday. Its a very rare bug between (according to the internet) Vanilla and Chrome. Basically a video I watched with that guitar riff in it was somehow stuck in Chrome's memory, so whenever I full screened a video through the forums it "remembered" it. I guess this can happen on any site that has inbedded videos including YouTube. I had to uninstall Chrome and reinstall to fix it.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Computers. :rotate: