As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] IB 2.0: My Babar is Ready

• Options
    mosssnackmosssnack Yeah right, man, Bishop should go! Good idea!Registered User regular
    Yeah, Red Death is just so strong in PVP. I may even like it more than the Suros pre all the balance updates.

Not to mention the regen and reload. Even with other better TTK weapons out there, they won't get you ready for multiple kills the way Red Death will.

I'm honestly surprised I don't see more of em in the crucible. Like its not cool to run around with pre 2.0 weapons. Been on the receiving end of a bit of hate mail lately, mostly along the lines of "red death noob". Yesss, be salty.

XBL: mosssnack12
    bnet: moss*1454
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    Red Death means no Chaperone, and I'm not about to go to the Iron Banner without an attendant.

Chelchis with Full Auto isn't the worst scout rifle I suppose, but I haven't looked at legendary pulse rifles in TTK. Is there one that mirrors Bad Juju, since I always got that to work better for me than Red Death.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    Can someone clear this up for me?

A. If you infuse a Legendary with an Exotic, a max difference of 6 Light will gain the full 6 points
    B. If you infuse a Legendary with an Exotic, a max difference of 4 Light will gain the full 4 points
    C. If you infuse a Exotic with a Legendary, a max difference of 8 Light will gain the full 8 points
    D. If you infuse a Exotic with a Legendary, a max difference of 6 Light will gain the full 6 points

Which (if any) of those statements is correct? I always forget, and I have a few dupe exotics kicking around that I don't really need.

I think for infusing Legendaries if it's within 8 there's no wasted light, and 6 for exotics.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    HugglesHuggles Registered User regular
    Huggles wrote: »
    Anyone up for the Saber strike in 30 minutes or so?

I need one more warsat and the archives mission but after that I'll be good to go! Should be around in the next 30 min or so.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, you are going to have to wait till reset tomorrow once you finish the core

This is a true thing.

@Croaker are you up for doing SABER tomorrow?

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    You can apparently get really far with a free trial these days, level 40 and Eye of Osiris emblem, thats some serious trial package, huh?

5f3m02.png

Oh wait, thats my character, I'm a free trial now? Okay Bungie whatever you say, I'll just buy everything again.

This clip was how the game acted afterwards for a little while, that was odd, never seen anything like this happening before. A little unstable?

Sirialis on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think they are having some problems. Like the daily story was locked for me this morning saying I needed to complete an eris morn quest I didn't have?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    This thread moves way too fast! It also doesn't help that I have no idea what 90% of the conversation is.

But! I'm 1 1/2 levels from hitting 40, which should happen tonight. I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing after hitting 40 though.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Saldonas wrote: »
    This thread moves way too fast! It also doesn't help that I have no idea what 90% of the conversation is.

But! I'm 1 1/2 levels from hitting 40, which should happen tonight. I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing after hitting 40 though.

Strikes and Court of Oryx.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think they are having some problems. Like the daily story was locked for me this morning saying I needed to complete an eris morn quest I didn't have?

If they get hit this hard by Sleeper Simulant, I'm betting their hybrid servers are going to melt during Iron Banner.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Okay yeah

Ignore destiny public events

Their times are ridiculously off

Just did an archer's line event that started with like 6 minutes until the window on the site

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    . I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing after hitting 40 though.

Oh that's easy, you have gunsmith quests and calcified fragments and strike quests and strike rewards and the raid (gear up via strikes) and the taken war quests and the post-story quests and the sword quests and sword farming and the Boolean quest and crucible quests to get the Chaperone (if you want it) and quests for heroic strikes and your weekly strikes and weekly nightfall and daily heroic and subclass quests if you need exp and reef bounties if you need more weekly bounties and court farming for fragments and maybe the sleeper quest if you get it oh and the two raid quests.

Plus whatever new stuff comes out next week.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Can someone clear this up for me?

A. If you infuse a Legendary with an Exotic, a max difference of 6 Light will gain the full 6 points
    B. If you infuse a Legendary with an Exotic, a max difference of 4 Light will gain the full 4 points
    C. If you infuse a Exotic with a Legendary, a max difference of 8 Light will gain the full 8 points
    D. If you infuse a Exotic with a Legendary, a max difference of 6 Light will gain the full 6 points

Which (if any) of those statements is correct? I always forget, and I have a few dupe exotics kicking around that I don't really need.

The only one of these that is correct is A, but that's because you're complicating the process too much. The rarity of the item used to Infuse doesn't factor into the equation, only the rarity of the item receiving the Infusion.

If the base item is Legendary:
    - If the difference is > 6:
    -- You will receive 80% of the difference, rounded up
    - If the difference is <= 6:
    -- You will receive 100% of the difference

If the base item is Exotic:
    - If the difference is > 4:
    -- You will receive 70% of the difference, rounded up
    - If the difference is <= 4:

EDIT: Typo. Can't believe I used the wrong "too"

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Does anyone still have the Arc Exotic Sword to get? I'm on the last step, and it's infuriating with randos.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    dinoarus wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I've been trying to get Dead Man's Hand medals in preparation for next week, and it seems to require a lot of patience. And a bit of a camping attitude.

If you're preparing for the First Curse quest, apparently the quest description is wrong, and you just need a 7 kill spree in PVE, and then 7 precision kills in one game with the Imprecation.

source:https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3nzz5u/guide_to_completing_the_imprecation_quest_the/

Holy shit, Bungie, you're gonna make me wait three weeks more for this fucking thing? I can't get Rank 5 til next week. Then I have to wait til the next Armsday to get the quest for Imprecation. Then once that's done, you have to wait again until the next Armsday?

Bungie: no one fucking enjoyed waiting three days for Variks's ass to fix the Elder Cipher. Come on.
    Vagabond wrote: »
    The only one of these that is correct is A, but that's because you're complicating the process to much. The rarity of the item used to Infuse doesn't factor into the equation, only the rarity of the item receiving the Infusion.

If the base item is Legendary:
    - If the difference is > 6:
    -- You will receive 80% of the difference, rounded up
    - If the difference is <= 6:

Thank you. This will save me a lot of headaches later.

Fawst on
  • Options
    Okay yeah

Ignore destiny public events

Their times are ridiculously off

Just did an archer's line event that started with like 6 minutes until the window on the site

Anytime the servers go down/have problems that site gets boned up for a bit. And the servers definitely crashed this morning.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's why they have you use the button on DPE to say "hey, this event just triggered within 1 minute of me clicking this."

It'd be interesting if they implemented a way to say which event it was. That way they could get some stats on which event is more likely to occur in which area.

• Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    dinoarus wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I've been trying to get Dead Man's Hand medals in preparation for next week, and it seems to require a lot of patience. And a bit of a camping attitude.

If you're preparing for the First Curse quest, apparently the quest description is wrong, and you just need a 7 kill spree in PVE, and then 7 precision kills in one game with the Imprecation.

source:https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3nzz5u/guide_to_completing_the_imprecation_quest_the/

Holy shit, Bungie, you're gonna make me wait three weeks more for this fucking thing? I can't get Rank 5 til next week. Then I have to wait til the next Armsday to get the quest for Imprecation. Then once that's done, you have to wait again until the next Armsday?

Bungie: no one fucking enjoyed waiting three days for Variks's ass to fix the Elder Cipher. Come on.

They're trying really, really hard to make sure people keep coming back. House of Wolves had a number of problems but one of them was that it was really easy to max out your gear within a couple weeks of release. Plenty of people a month into HoW were saying, "Prison of Elders is kinda lame, the rewards suck, and I've already used etheric light on all the gear I care about". The whole "wait for next Armsday" and "you can only do this while this mission is the daily heroic" and "whatever the fuck causes the Sleeper quest mission to show up" and "You need to do this thing on patrol on the dreadnaught every day for a week to prep for this other thing" and "If you want to get all of these fragments you're going to have to do one a week for three weeks, minimum, for the Court ones". Even "Tuesdays are the weekly reset...except for anything to do with Armsday, which is Wednesday instead".

All of that is geared toward making you 1) not just do everything in a few days because you are some sort of android fueled by Red Bull and Mt. Dew Flavored Doritos and do not require sleep or trips to the bathroom, and 2) making you come back to the game on a schedule. Tuesdays are when your group does the Nightfall and weekly heroics and weekly crucible. Wednesdays you go test out a bunch of guns. On the weekend you do the raid. But you have to check in more than those times because maybe today the daily heroic is going to have some new secret thing in it.

It's annoying to have to wait on shit but it's brilliant strategy on their part. I was playing Destiny daily for a few weeks then dropped down to maybe two or three times a week to do the nightfall and a raid or two, and to die over and over to Skolas, 'cause the daily bounties weren't terribly important and bashing my face against the RNG outside the things with a high chance of dropping the gear I still wanted just wasn't fun. Now I'm back to playing daily, or at least wishing I were playing at some point in the day if I can't, and when I do play there are usually more things I'd like to do that day than I actually had time for.

I thought I might be winding down now that my only major remaining quests are to finish out the strike part of the Chaperone, the rest of my sword, and the farming bit of Touch of Malice. But nope! Now there's the Sleeper Simulant quest, the First Curse quest (for which I am hoping I'll have enough rep off this week's guns to get the rest of the way to rank 5), and with IB coming I guess I need to get enough marks for a Redder Death and level it up since apparently everyone and their cousin thinks it's the shit. I've always been a Bad JuJu man, as far as pulse rifles go.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    Red Death is how I got my wife preggers, just saying be careful with its power.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Destiny Item Manager (chrome extension) has just released v.3.1.2

Source (reddit)

The biggest new feature is the Infusion Calculator:

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Preacher wrote: »
    Red Death is how I got my wife preggers, just saying be careful with its power.

I asked Bill Brasky once if he wanted to try out my Red Death. He looked it over and asked why I wanted a gun that did what my penis already could. I tried to explain that ordinary men don't ejaculate vampiric death sperm but he couldn't hear me over the way the cow was carrying on as he ate it alive with a bit of A1.

Also:
    B4mXekVCUAAq_0H.jpg

CptHamilton on
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    What The F?
    Ace of Spades is Hunter only?
    Which means Fabio's Gun is Titan only and Tlalalalaloc is Warlock only?
    How stupid is that?

(just as stupid as the class-only shaders/emblems/emotes).

Bungie, please give us quests to make those weapons/shaders/emblems class independent plz. kthxbye!

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    florada34florada34 Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    florada34 wrote: »
    I just don't understand how damage is calculated in the crucible -.-

@florada34

Hey man, I don't think this was addressed.

Normal Crucible, which is anything outside of Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris, comprises most of the stuff in the Crucible playlist. Normal/Regular Crucible uses "normalized stats". In other words, your level, light level, attack, defense etc don't matter. Defensively, everyone has 200 hp, Offensively, the Impact stat on your gun is what is used to calculate damage, not the attack. You can kill just as effectively in Crucible with the starter Khvostov AR you find in the beginning area of the game, as compared to a brand new An Answering Chord.

Perks on BOTH armor and weapons are in effect. Stats, which are your Intellect/Discipline/Strength modifiers from armor, are also in effect. Want to super more often? Max that Int. Want to punch more often? Max the Str. Love to grenade and have a arm piece with extra grenade energy on melee? Sure that will work and so on. Same with weapon perks.

In general, you will notice that weapons tend to fall into one of several categories in regards to Impact. I will use TTK Scout Rifles as an example.
    Scout Rifles generally fall into three tiers, 37, 48, and 61 Impact archetypes. This basically means low, medium and high damage per shot. In Crucible you will see damage on these guns look like this:

NL Shadow 701X - 29 body, 43 head
    Hung Jury SR1 - 41 body, 61 head
    Last Extremity - 49 body, 73 head

And so on. This applies to most weapons, especially Primary Weapons. If you compare damage between your various weapons, you will probably see two or three in the same archetype. Scouts, ARs, and Pulse Rifles all have a low, medium and high damage type. Hand Cannons do as well but I'm not as conversant in Hand Cannons.

So using the above damage values on Scouts, you can see that the medium and high damage tiers both kill an opponent in 5 bodyshots, but the medium type kills in 4 headshots, while the high damage type kills in 3 to the head. Remember, everyone has 200 hp.

For Special Weapons, archetypes exist also, but effective ranges are much more pronounced. Shotguns especially are lethal in their preferred range and near-useless outside it. Shotguns and Fusion Rifles are oneshot kills in their optimal ranges, Sniper Rifles are always oneshots on headshots and 2-shot to the body. Sidearms are a bit of an odd duck, and not fully explored yet, they seem to excel just out of shotgun range but are finicky to use.

Grenades can oneshot, but explosion ranges and damage types matter. Most of the sticky nades will oneshot on a stick, others do a wide range of damage depending on proximity to the explosion and so on. Two melee attacks will usually kill, assuming one is a fully charged melee, but in most cases it's safer to open with a shotgun blast or other close combat weapon first, then melee for the kill.

That's a general primer on damage ranges. let me know if you have any other questions. Hope that helps.

Thanks! Was just super confused because it seemed my pulse rifle was doing 25 damage headshots and my scout rifle was also doing 25 damage headshot. I'm awful either way so it really doesn't matter.

LoL summoner name: Kamikazi34
    PS4: Kamikazi34Agny
  • Options
    NerfThatManNerfThatMan Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    so lore stuff about the Raid weapons:
    I'm reading the text on the raid weapons. I mean I always understood these things were kind of alive, but the quotes on them are really enlightening. I think its implying that these things are made from life that was killed by Oryx:

Awoken - "Hard to Starboard! Stand by, weapons. Helm, get us out of here!" Capt. Drystan Cor, First Fleet
    Cabal - "Without victory, we cannot go home!" - Primus A'arn.
    Fallen - "Where is the great machine? where is the great machine?" - Chelchis - Kell of stone
    ??? - "I see now that everything dies. Even... even memory." - Midha, Consort of Stars
    ??? -"Hungry... hungry...so hungry!" - Elulim of the Eimin-Tin

I remember the line from the Sunless Cell about how Oryx grinds his enemies into Chitin for his ship. I guess he does the same for his weapons? Some of the quotes from the weapons are super disturbing:

"If only... if only we had heeded the Queen..."

"Go, child! Run! Don't look back! Don't---" :bigfrown: :bigfrown: :bigfrown:

I'm not sure I can use the Raid Weapons anymore.

It does make me wonder if the Queen is "alive" in a weapon somewhere, though.
    Looked like at least some of the relics are also some of these characters as well. I think I saw a Midha Hunter relic.

But yeah, I love the little stories that TTK is bringing. Not that the flavor text of items previously didn't have stuff - Praedyth being the good example - but I want the remaining Raid stuff more for the lore than for their use.
    At last based on the Auto Rifle, I guess."

Yeah the Midha hunter artifact is:
    Jasper Caracanet
    I WAS MIDHA, CONSORT OF STARS. I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

Which, when couple with that fusion rifle flavor text, is pretty sad. I guess? Unless Midha was evil...

PSN: corporateshill
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Hey folks.

Just got Destiny on Xb1 and looking for people to play with/finish the quests and raids with. The people I played with on 360 mostly lost interest before I could even finish VoG, so I still need to do that and pretty much everything onward for the DLC. GT is NeverEndinReign, feel free to add me but let me know you're from PA.
    Hope to play with some of ya soon.

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    edited October 2015

Ouch. Seems like the Infusion process for Exotics is pretty harsh. Especially since you need to blow an Exotic Shard every time, and Xûr doesn't sell them anymore. I think the result of that will be that I only upgrade a select few favorites, and hope for 310 drops from Nightfall (etc.) otherwise.

EDIT: The other thing is that it incentivizes favoring class-neutral armor. If it's so expensive to Infuse to 300+, then you don't want to box yourself into one class.

awsimo on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

Oh that's easy, you have gunsmith quests and calcified fragments and strike quests and strike rewards and the raid (gear up via strikes) and the taken war quests and the post-story quests and the sword quests and sword farming and the Boolean quest and crucible quests to get the Chaperone (if you want it) and quests for heroic strikes and your weekly strikes and weekly nightfall and daily heroic and subclass quests if you need exp and reef bounties if you need more weekly bounties and court farming for fragments and maybe the sleeper quest if you get it oh and the two raid quests.

so

i wasn't paying attention

if i want sleeper simulant and i didnt do the stuff yesterday, how do I...how can I unlock it?

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    awsimo wrote: »

Ouch. Seems like the Infusion process for Exotics is pretty harsh. Especially since you need to blow an Exotic Shard every time, and Xûr doesn't sell them anymore. I think the result of that will be that I only upgrade a select few favorites, and hope for 310 drops from Nightfall (etc.) otherwise.

Did some math:

Base Level/Required 310 Item(s) for Infusing:
    306-309/1
    294-305/2
    280-293/3

So if you get a 280 or 290 dropped and you don't Infuse them up to at least 294 first, you're going to need to do a *lot* of grinding. Even requiring two 310 items for 294-305 is a bit onerous. Looks like your best bet would be to feed your low-level Exotics with blues and normal legendaries to get it in the high 290s, then feed it raid gear until 306+, then top it off with a spare (ha!) 310. Of course, this process should really only be used for items that can't drop at 310, like the quest guns (Boolean Gemini, Tlaloc, etc.).

EDIT: 294s are in the 2nd group actually

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Right now my IB plan is Red Death + Conspiracy Theory shotty + FWC Rocket Launcher, though I'm debating going with a machine gun due to how few rockets it gets even with rocket ammo boots. Going to use the Impossible machines for better Palpatineing and because they have Pulse Rifle Reload.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    Dad Joke Oryx, at it again (from last night's raid - spoiler for large and I guess theoretically part of the raid?):
    dnoc94lbiyol.png

@Evangir @IDDQD @SeGaTai whatever MisterBeeb123 and FlynntLock's forum names are:
    How many of you were available for a Saturday night continuation? I know someone said they were only available later on Saturday night. How late?

• Options
    Arch wrote: »

so

if i want sleeper simulant and i didnt do the stuff yesterday, how do I...how can I unlock it?

Wait for it to show up again. Bungie said it would return but gave no indication of when or how often.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

so

Wait for it to show up again. Bungie said it would return but gave no indication of when or how often.

f

okay. I'll get you yet, ricocheting death laser

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular

Did some math:

306-309/1
    294-305/2
    280-293/3

So if you get a 280 or 290 dropped and you don't Infuse them up to at least 294 first, you're going to need to do a *lot* of grinding. Even requiring two 310 items for 294-305 is a bit onerous. Looks like your best bet would be to feed your low-level Exotics with blues and normal legendaries to get it in the high 290s, then feed it raid gear until 306+, then top it off with a spare (ha!) 310. Of course, this process should really only be used for items that can't drop at 310, like the quest guns (Boolean Gemini, Tlaloc, etc.).

Where can 310 Exotics drop? Just Nightfall, or can they come from engrams too?

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I'm torn on what to do for a PVE sniper, ideally for raiding if I ever get time to.

I have a nice 1000 yard stare with Will of Light and spray and play, and I got the LitC Eirene from the gunsmith, but I'm still debating getting the Triple Tap vendor 1000 yard stare.

Should I spend the marks or keep one of the snipers I have? I'm not sure if all the raid bosses count as taken, but even if they do triple tap seems better if you can keep getting headshots.

Boozer on
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Did some math:

306-309/1
    294-305/2
    280-293/3

I think once you're LL 300 or above your drops and engrams have a chance of being 310. Once I heard that I stopped decrypting my 3oC engrams, I have like 3 or 4 waiting for when I can finally hit 300.

Boozer on
  • Options
    Boozer wrote: »

Did some math:

306-309/1
    294-305/2
    280-293/3

I think once you're LL 300 or above your drops and engrams have a chance of being 310. Once I heard that I stopped decrypting my 3oC engrams, I have like 3 or 4 waiting for when I can finally hit 300.

A chance but not a guarantee.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Does anyone know, does "hold extra fusion rifle ammo" work for the simulant? I want to say shotgun worked for remote control, but it has been forever.

Edit: I have boots with this, and I am thinking it will let me hold a ridiculous amount of ammo if true.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    weddellkwweddellkw PNWRegistered User regular

A chance but not a guarantee.

This is the Cryptarch we're talking about after all.

XBL: The SquidProQuo
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Does anyone know, does "hold extra fusion rifle ammo" work for the simulant? I want to say shotgun worked for remote control, but it has been forever.

Edit: I have boots with this, and I am thinking it will let me hold a ridiculous amount of ammo if true.

i think someone mentioned earlier that it does not work.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Fuuuuck waiting on earth warsats is the worst

I got so lucky with Mars rng is just like fuck you

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Note: Xur sells exotic shards. They just cost 13 coins, not 7. Buy armor, nuke, repeat.