As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Blast from the Past: PAX Forum Buttons!

mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby.BaltimoreRegistered User regular
I am not sure if this post is allowed to exist here, but I'll give it a shot.

Waaay back in the before times, before the invention of Pinny Arcade, PAX forum members would make custom buttons and then trade them with each other at PAX.
I was among them. Many of us would put their forum avatar on their pin, but all of them were lovingly designed and then manufactured by PureButtons.

To the point!
I have hundreds of PAX forum buttons from PAX 2008 PAX 2009 (and maybe 2010?) and I am wondering if anyone here would be interested in them.

Because this is a trading forum I would like to trade these buttons for a pin or pins that I can sell elsewhere for US currency (I am in my first house and I got repairs to pay for).
So if you have some $5, $10, $20 (or higher?!) pins to offer me in glorious trade, then I think we can make a deal.

If this thread survives the powerful and unrelenting gaze of the mods, I will count up all my buttons and post some large pictures of them.

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    First off, we have a trading thread already for trading pins. If you are offering to trade for pins, that's the place to do it.

Second, it's not that much of a blast from the past, considering buttoneering was still pretty strong as recently as 2014 (although it dipped a lot this past year).

Third, if you think something is not going to be allowed, it's always best to ask first.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.