Options

chat

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    omg there can not even be a game like Papers, Please without a waifu fanarted into it

P9T4jNMl.jpg

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Party today. Stuff's kinda already started but eh.

pub quiz yesterday, we did poorly, then we went out to another place I met a blind dude I know and I didn't have it in me to say no to his invitation of a nachspiel - cause he didn't know where he was - so I walked him home and drank a beer while trying to hold awkward conversation.

Not that hung over today, but hung over enough to not be psyched about another night of heavy drinking.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    "While explaining that he believes that Donald Trump's success in the Republican party does not mean that establishment conservatism is dying, GOP strategist Rick Wilson dismissed the "childless single men" who support Trump's presidential bid.

"The fact of the matter is, most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime. They’re not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity," Wilson said of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes.""

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-wilson-donald-trump-single-men
    whew, at least i'm no longer single...would have been all about that trump otherwise, it seems

loving that i inadvertently followed this post with some anime action

go wild, baby

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    but Hakks totally wants you to make anime great again

Take one for the team Beast

• Options
    because you know I'm all about that trump bout that trump no hillary

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    anime has never been great

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    wzxqbmkztyr4wtooyaml.jpg

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    So I went to the bathroom to take a shit. The biggest deal on the floor ran into a PM at the urinal and has been laying into him for about 5 minutes. I am done pooping, butt I am not leaving this stall until they leave.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Send halp I'm trapped on the toilet

• Options
    mother of shitting christ nexus

somebody get the shotgun

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    i have signed offer of full time employment
    now i am become job,

What job are you?
    the job title is programmer analyst, for a company that does surveys and survey research. i'm more on the programmer side (i sit with the programmers)
    its not a new job - i'm moving from being an hourly employed through a staffing agency to being a proper employee. its a big raise + i get benes tho
    in terms of responsibilities, i've been doing web stuff for maintaining and improving internal systems that our project people use + doing SAS stuff to help the project people put reports together.

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    So I went to the bathroom to take a shit. The biggest deal on the floor ran into a PM at the urinal and has been laying into him for about 5 minutes. I am done pooping, butt I am not leaving this stall until they leave.
    Why doesn't the PM tell him off. Who is this biggest deal?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    "While explaining that he believes that Donald Trump's success in the Republican party does not mean that establishment conservatism is dying, GOP strategist Rick Wilson dismissed the "childless single men" who support Trump's presidential bid.

"The fact of the matter is, most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime. They’re not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity," Wilson said of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes.""

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-wilson-donald-trump-single-men
    this is an enormous slur
    i don't support donald trump

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    now i am become job,

What job are you?
    the job title is programmer analyst, for a company that does surveys and survey research. i'm more on the programmer side (i sit with the programmers)
    its not a new job - i'm moving from being an hourly employed through a staffing agency to being a proper employee. its a big raise + i get benes tho
    in terms of responsibilities, i've been doing web stuff for maintaining and improving internal systems that our project people use + doing SAS stuff to help the project people put reports together.

YESSSSSS

fuck contact work

grats

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    now i am become job,

What job are you?

many combolations!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    now i am become job,

What job are you?

Think of all the Undertale and Huniepop you will be able to gift people now.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    If Trump responds to this with what his favorite anime is.... I may have to vote Trump.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hey, Kotaku, what's happening.

cthc2fkyfurea0a7ac5y.jpg

u01avntuvgv3oet2eott.jpg

zxgxduna8zdlcunem6kc.jpg

rfhqespj2bsfntdokxsn.jpg

Very well.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Black coffee is basically food right

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @Deebaser start playing candy crush with the volume way up

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Made of beans so, literally a vegetable.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    InDesign work almost done.

God forgot how much I can despise adobe products for certain things.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Those bird... men... have Ronnie-butt.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    i don't think I want to do any work for the rest of the day.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    okay [chat] now that you're thinking of a dog pet that dog

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Looks like a fun game. I bet FPS players will flock to it.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

I had a hearty black-coffee breakfast and then I put a dress shirt on top of the dress shirt I was already wearing.

Look how fast these neurons are firing.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    are the blue/orange thread highlights swapped for anyone else?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »

no

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

*scritch scritch* who's a good boy
    82224-dog8_0.jpg

Aww look, it's like he's smiling!

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

no

why dont you want to give the dog scratchies sotar

919UOwT.png
  • Options

no

why dont you want to give the dog scratchies sotar
    Because he hates freedom.

5903264024_0d400603e0_b.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I want a puppy. :(

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I SWEAR IT WAS THE OTHER WAY

BUT NO APPARENTLY I'M THE CRAZY ONE

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Went home to see my folks this past weekend. On one hand, it was going to visit the parents, which isn't always awesome, and also I got sick as fuck and am still sick and had to drive to work in the snow so fuck everything.

On the other hand, I got a 1943 military surplus rifle, some awesome camping gear, a hatchet from the 40s I'm going to restore, and a goddamn bear trap that's probably 30+ years old and only has surface rust and still works.

Yeah, I'm awesome...

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    I hate freedom

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Boo gotta get to work : (

I have a parting question, though: 1) does anyone here bake

2) If yes, how long will baked products last? How should I store them? Does the product type depend? Bel taught me how to make some good bread, and I'm looking at making bagels... but for both of those, I need to know how long they'll last to know how big to make a batch. If I want bagels, should I make a week's worth? Is that too much, or too little?

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    omg there can not even be a game like Papers, Please without a waifu fanarted into it

P9T4jNMl.jpg

Is this a mod I can download

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    big birds with long necks in deep holes.jpg/pennyarcadecomic

Weeaboo knowitalls I have a question: Why the hell is there a bunch of fan art with Kanji and ladies? Did they not play Persona ever? I just don't get it. KANJI LIKES DUDES.

This discussion has been closed.