Options

It's a Magical [chat]

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    ludious we walked past a pile of books, and my priest lady couldn't resist reading one

it was unsettling and it pushed her over the edge into paranoia

now we're in a fight and she keeps yelling that they can sense her purity and it's freaking out the rest of the party

haha

If they hit 100 insanity and it goes badly you gotta pull out

Which is something I know you've never done but

fuck that

I've had 3 people go crazy every foray so far (only 2 trips)

they can drink it off when they get back to town

now bring me those treasures *cracks whip*

I had a post earlier today

There's an orange rarity item for the Crusader which increases his chance of going HAM and not going crazy when he hits 100 stress

Torchless playthrough here I come

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/VSBefGi7F-Y

haha this is so good

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Candy is delicious.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    My 60 minute setlist:

1. Dopesmoker - Sleep

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    WITHOUT TOOLS OF IRON YOU MUST RELY ON FLESH AND INDEFATIGABLE PURPOSE

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    So Homeworld: SAAAANND!!

It's pretty fun. I mean if the game would stop ctd'ing after every mission.

But still, it's not too shabby. I'm like four missions in.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    2ynmm3q.jpg

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @DemonStacey beast is back up streaming again

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    DemonStacey beast is back up streaming again

LCS is about to start!

Tell him I love him more than you do.

Thanks!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Rz54Zdu.jpg

you-what.png

• Options
    WITHOUT TOOLS OF IRON YOU MUST RELY ON FLESH AND INDEFATIGABLE PURPOSE

It's really about The Flesh.

It's always been about The Flesh.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    "Blameless Cleric" Abdhyius rockrnger Mim "Dark Raven X" "Other people into my art progress"

So, here's my first ever digitally-colored sketch...

I'm super duper proud of it.

(Vague Steven Universe Spoilers)
    sn4z0rjncvuk.png

Please enjoy and criticize constructively... And tag me, because i'm going to bed soon. :razz:

@21stCentury I love this you are making tons of progress!!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Music nostalgia train has left the station full speed ahead back to the good old days. Back in college my best friend and I moved into this huge old house after leaving the dorms, and ended up staying there for the next three years. He was an aspiring DJ, and had 6 or 7 milk crates full of records. Pretty much every week night, when we - and eventually the others that moved in - were back from classes, he'd pick a few albums, and we'd play a first-to-20 match of DoA2, followed by an 18 hole skins game in tiger woods '05. It was the chillest time ever. Boy I miss those days.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    "Blameless Cleric" Abdhyius rockrnger Mim "Dark Raven X" "Other people into my art progress"

So, here's my first ever digitally-colored sketch...

I'm super duper proud of it.

(Vague Steven Universe Spoilers)
    sn4z0rjncvuk.png

Please enjoy and criticize constructively... And tag me, because i'm going to bed soon. :razz:

21stCentury I love this you are making tons of progress!!

I know!

I think i channeled me from 3/4 weeks in the future for that piece because I'm super surprised i did it.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Man I wish we were getting a snowstorm

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Not me! I'm dumb and so goddamn crazy!

• Options
    Fleshstorm.

:bigfrown:

• Options

All I've got is dang ol' five inches of rain in the last week and a half.

Stupid snow levels hogging all the fun.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »

Just saw that.

I think it's pretty nifty, i love how the name actually makes sense for the effect, too.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Rz54Zdu.jpg

you-what.png

The fact there is no unified phrasing for this kinda stuff sucks.

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Oh, thank god, those weren't crow's feet- just a really rough night

• Options
    I probably pay more attention to "check this box to allow Schrodinger's cat to determine if you'll be sent junk mail" than I do to contracts in general.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Rz54Zdu.jpg

you-what.png

They could just say, "Don't click this box unless you want to get spam."

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    butts

• Options
    Couscous wrote: »
    Rz54Zdu.jpg

you-what.png

They could just say, "Don't click this box unless you want to get spam."

Bur each company is different. Some send you spam unless you click the box. And that sucks.

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    butts

Ah yes, butts.

• Options
    every time

• Options
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    Oh, thank god, those weren't crow's feet- just a really rough night

This is what getting older hath wrought. Every morning you check for further evidence of decay, that slow but inexorable advance towards the grave.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    "Linda NO. STOP THAT."

I'm, uh, I'm inclined to let Linda continue.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    s3i2rvo.jpg

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So, we require users be authorized, right? Privacy laws and all that. So users can set up a password so we can confirm over the phone that we're talking to an account holder.

About a year ago I got a call from a lady who said her daughter kept giving out her wifi password and we kept giving her wifi password to her daughter, so I specifically marked on her account that for all issues, the customer REQUIRES we verify her with her authorization password.

We get calls from "her" on a nearly weekly basis to change her wifi password.

The thing is, I KNOW it's her daughter calling in some of the time. But I can't do anything because she has the current authorization password.

So not only is this lady giving her daughter the wifi password, she also gives her the auth password and until about a week ago I couldn't figure out why.

But on a call last week, I realized it's because she's lazy. When she forgets her wifi password, she has her daughter call in for her and just gives her daughter the auth password, then gets mad at us when her daughter calls in on her own and changes the wifi password.

Hilarous.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Fuuuuucking god dammit!

My mouse is double-clicking on single-clicks. Dang fucking nabbit. This happened to my old one too, but not after 3 goddamn months!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Started watching Ricky & Morty S2 sometime yesterday, and now it's done. Pretty good season.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Started watching Ricky & Morty S2 sometime yesterday, and now it's done. Pretty good season.

Ehhhhh...

i'd say Season 1 was stronger overall, but the good parts of Season 2 are a lot better than the good parts of season 1.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    So, we require users be authorized, right? Privacy laws and all that. So users can set up a password so we can confirm over the phone that we're talking to an account holder.

About a year ago I got a call from a lady who said her daughter kept giving out her wifi password and we kept giving her wifi password to her daughter, so I specifically marked on her account that for all issues, the customer REQUIRES we verify her with her authorization password.

We get calls from "her" on a nearly weekly basis to change her wifi password.

The thing is, I KNOW it's her daughter calling in some of the time. But I can't do anything because she has the current authorization password.

So not only is this lady giving her daughter the wifi password, she also gives her the auth password and until about a week ago I couldn't figure out why.

But on a call last week, I realized it's because she's lazy. When she forgets her wifi password, she has her daughter call in for her and just gives her daughter the auth password, then gets mad at us when her daughter calls in on her own and changes the wifi password.

Hilarous.

CustomerService.txt

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I went out into da snow twice

First time to get bagels early morn

Second time

For
    9Fobb3w.jpg

poo
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

S1 was way better, and they didn't do shit with the finale. I was disappointed.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    shazbert tell me what all of those things are

This discussion has been closed.