As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Zone Theory

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Zone Theory

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    FlailingElbowsFlailingElbows Registered User regular
    Carrying a side arm in a coat pocket seeeeeeems like a bad idea at first blown off femoral artery.

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Guns in coat pockets don't kill people, people in coat pockets do.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Guns in coat pockets don't kill people, people in coat pockets do.

Is that a person in your coat pocket or are you just trying to kill me yeah this joke didn't work.

• Options
    bsctgodbsctgod Registered User regular
    All that was missing was a scorpion logo somewhere on Gabe's jacket.

• Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    I guess someone is no longer in the friend zone outside the game. lol

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    What's up with the eyes of Sauron on the wrists and packs? I don't remember them from the beta.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    What's up with the eyes of Sauron on the wrists and packs? I don't remember them from the beta.

Wait, you don't see those?

• Options
    ironheadironhead Registered User regular
    There's a saying about frogs and scorpions and their nature and shit that seems relevant to this comic.

• Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular

Yeah those are in the full game on all Division agents

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Anyone else get the feeling that the idea truly hadn't (yet) occurred to Gabe until Tycho voiced it, at which instant it became irresistible?

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    poipoigirl wrote: »
    I guess someone is no longer in the friend zone outside the game. lol

Gabe and Tycho moved out of the friend zone a while ago. And not in that way. In the other way. That's the one.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    So will The Division's Dark Zone become the new Monopoly or Mario Party?

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    Not sure about the comic but I dug the newspost.

I'm not really down with technology and games much these days but it sounds like this virtual reality stuff is starting to come on in a pretty serious way.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Solvent wrote: »
    Not sure about the comic but I dug the newspost.

I'm not really down with technology and games much these days but it sounds like this virtual reality stuff is starting to come on in a pretty serious way.

Yea I was going to chime in as well. What he was describing sounds amazingly cool. I have the rig that can run a vive, just need to spend too much money to get one.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041