Options

"Portraits of Some People", a Photography [chat] Assembled From Errant Open Tabs

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Podly wrote: »
    the real question is why anyone would limoncello

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2016/03/13

A comic strip that has a dude smoking a joint! Maybe Mr. Butts will have a marijuana analog soon.
    1_123125_2271515_2270347_101021_doons_mrbutts.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    saHoMzc.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    so wait is there vacuum chilled chicken?

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    the real question is why anyone would pay for a bottle of limoncello instead of making their own

I tried but it turned out pretty bad. Also it looks like a big jar of piss sitting on your counter.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    the real question is why anyone would pay for a bottle of limoncello instead of making their own

I tried but it turned out pretty bad. Also it looks like a big jar of piss sitting on your counter.

just make sure you label the actual jar of piss and the limoncello so no one gets them mixed up

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i got nothing against a nice cold limoncello on a really hot summer eve with a beautiful woman you guys really need to learn about drinking experiences outside of slugging something down while the next event in LoL loads up

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    There's two kinds of "just supposed to say yes sir" in the army

one; say it, shut up do what he said, he knows more than you

and two; say it, so he shuts up, and you can do what you need to do, he doesn't have a clue

the latter applies to pretty much anything anyone with more than three stars on their shoulders says. So unless a general says "get me a coffee" you say "yes sir" and do whatever you were going to do.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Man that top left one

Thats an insightful dude right there

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

Because I don't know how to make bottles or limoncello

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

just make sure you label the actual jar of piss and the limoncello so no one gets them mixed up

that ruins the fun of having a jar of piss

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    PH6vf0O.jpg

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular

well look at me fancy pants over here

labelling things and shit like a billionaire

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

the 80% liquor needed isn't available legally in my country, but other than that, well

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @spool32 I paid 3x the price for air chilled "organic" chicken cause you said air chilled was the bomb. We shall see... We shall see...

Is it just gonna be tender?

@OnTheLastCastle main difference besides tender taste is it won't shrink as much. More food in the package because less water.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

the 80% liquor needed isn't available legally in my country, but other than that, well

can you get 50% even that can make fine limoncello, even an end product of like 15% abv limoncello is fine if you aren't storing it for long, i don't mind a weak limoncello

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    so wait is there vacuum chilled chicken?

IRRADIATED AND FROZEN IN THE VACUUM OF SPACE

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    372 consecutive months of warmer than average temperatures eh

feb 2016 most abnormally warm month on earth ever (at least since 1880)

hm hm

poo
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    i got nothing against a nice cold limoncello on a really hot summer eve with a beautiful woman you guys really need to learn about drinking experiences outside of slugging something down while the next event in LoL loads up

I feel insulted.

First LoL?

Second I prefer to have a nice scotch while sitting next to a beautiful lady. Mostly because I like scotch and ladies.

(I have done this. Lady was drinking scotch,too. Sitting outside enjoying a nice spring night)

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

A comic strip that has a dude smoking a joint! Maybe Mr. Butts will have a marijuana analog soon.
    Fortunately, the impact will be minimal since people only read Doonesbury by accident.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    what

is a limoncello?

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

hm hm

but it rained today in los angeles. Checkmate scientists.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d3354a94acf8fde9d7e057fb7ceac16c/tumblr_mqz3mcRuY61rhe069o1_500.gif

tell me about it after i finish this

• Options
    i don't mind a weak limoncello

*slaps repeatedly*

Do you even hear yourself, Podly??

• Options

hm hm

We be fucked man.

Like properly fucked with the 12 inch black dildo of global warming.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Those lighters are incredible. When my grandfather passed we found a bunch of photos from his time as a medic in the Army Air Force in WWII. One of them had a picture of him and some other men in the logistics tent with the photo of my grandma next to him. It was small but I made it out and it's the same one we have on our mantle now.

Havelock2.0 on
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    what

is a limoncello?

gross italian liqueur

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

Fortunately, the impact will be minimal since people only read Doonesbury by accident.

I can't NOT read Doonesbury.

• Options
    t e q u i l a b o y s

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    :confused: this divorce thing might split my friend group right down the middle

I'd be losing the half I like less, but still

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    what

is a limoncello?

gross italian liqueur

Your a gross italian liqueur!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    a
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I feel insulted.

First LoL?

Second I prefer to have a nice scotch while sitting next to a beautiful lady. Mostly because I like scotch and ladies.

(I have done this. Lady was drinking scotch,too. Sitting outside enjoying a nice spring night)

Man when I drink scotch next to my spouse he's like "that smells disgusting; please keep your distance"

so sad

He is not a good drinking buddy; becomes sad if drinking more than a tiny amount.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    podly is not cool you guys

it's a sham

poo
  • Options

hm hm

it's probably just a string of perfect coincidences

all part of god's plan, really

• Options
    oof

that sucks Aioua

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

hm hm

The weather in February was bullshit

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I'm not sure how to feel about YouTube red. It feels like Google is making a cash grab. I expect this behavior from Comcast but I expect better out of you Google.

• Options
    scotch drinkers

always the most alacritous to take offense

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I want to plan another camping trip but I don't know who I should be inviting

people could you just like, not make bad choices

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    podly is not cool you guys

it's a sham

shamly

This discussion has been closed.