As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm playing Over[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Also, I love that the first google infotip if you google "water is wet" is a pedantic ordinary language philosopher snit about how actually *clears throat* water isn't wet it is we who get wet when we touch water!
    Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.

good job guys

if someone said that to me in real life, I would respond quite irrationally.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2016
    Aioua wrote: »
    my damn grocery store only carries trojan and lifestyles

I guess because it wants its customers to hate themselves

Lifestyle skyn has been good for me

Trojans are such garbage that I used one during sex playing Starbound because it was basically joke sex, and still regret even doing that with them.

Shivahn on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    we need the exact opposite of an anime

uhm

summon woody allen

Pretty sure it's Garth Brooks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Polly and Pauli are poly.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    There are probably worse platforms for debate than Facebook, I just can't think of any.

People try to argue about politics in my stream chat sometimes and I am like...Really? Here? Really?

It's about ethics in game politics.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    going on another date today

how do i possibly top taking her to pet puppies. christ. what was i thinking

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Rebecca Bradley won her supreme court fight yesterday in Wisconsin

she believes gays are evil and condoms are murder

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Hyper Light Drifter has incredibly beautiful visuals and audio and I love the no-text approach (though the tutorial bits still have instructive text that kind of kills the mood, and the visual indicators of mechanics and things are enormously unclear)

but I am not blown away after playing the first little bit? it's very very solid but when I stopped I didn't feel the urge to play it again that night. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more tonight.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ksp mp seems like the greatest thing

can you say "orbital battlestation"?

yes, I can say that

can you see it

I cannot see it, I am inside an office building and I don't have any windows to look.

can you visualize it you over-literal cuck

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3.7

@Deebaser will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.