As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Clear Draft Suggestion

ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it onRegistered User regular
I find that one really important part of being a person who isn't universally disliked is the ability to look at what I just wrote in the text box and then ask myself "is this unfunny/a crime against humanity/a warning sign of uncontrollable rage over nothing"

Unfortunately if you realize this, erase everything to hide your shame from yourself, and then click "safe draft" it doesn't actually do anything.

You can erase it and then smash your face against the keyboard as a work around, but when you come back later and decide on something worth posting, it can be easy to forget and start out a post with "asdfjklasdfjklasdfjkl" or "fffffffffff" or "." -- then sorta kinda looks kind of like you're expressing disdain for the previous post.

In this vein it would be helpful for me to be able to clear everything and then save draft. Then again maybe I am literally the only person on earth with this issue in which case my heart will go on.

I might also have missed here it but every search about draft had something to do with grid iron tackle football.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    If nothing else, you can go to the "My Drafts" portion under the gear, top-right, and delete them there with the "X" button on each draft.

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    oh my god

this is life changing

nevermind i am a silly goose

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.