Options

Keyboard [chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    ack skippy dont quote it !

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Got an e-mail confirming that my background check and drug test were clean. How do you even respond to that email. "No shit Sherlock" just seems wrong for a new hire.

i just remembered why i need to stay at my current job and not try applying anywhere else

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    ugh looks like we can't get the apartment because they want every occupant to individually have enough income where the rent is under 1/3 of their gross pay

well the rent is more than 100% of my gross pay even if it's under 1/3 what my nephew makes but since I'm listed as an occupant they're going to turn him down

dios mio

What do they do with kids?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so i just read about another hot-female-teacher-boning-young-teen thing and so as i get through the article i see something i've never seen before in a story like this: his parents knew (24 y/o teacher, 13 y/o boy), approved, and often invited her over for dinner since she was his girlfriend

*wipes sweat off forehead*

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    anyway I am just now siping coffee so brain go full soon
    ok

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    ugh looks like we can't get the apartment because they want every occupant to individually have enough income where the rent is under 1/3 of their gross pay

well the rent is more than 100% of my gross pay even if it's under 1/3 what my nephew makes but since I'm listed as an occupant they're going to turn him down

dios mio

It's only for adults, if someone's child turns 18 they won't renew their lease unless the child moves out or gets a job paying no less than ~$2800/month

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    ack skippy dont quote it !

NO ITS TOO LATE REDNECO RICK

• Options
    edited June 2016
    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    so i just read about another hot-female-teacher-boning-young-teen thing and so as i get through the article i see something i've never seen before in a story like this: his parents knew (24 y/o teacher, 13 y/o boy), approved, and often invited her over for dinner since she was his girlfriend

huh

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

Lol 97/100

Though I cheated on the TV question, but I don't think watching old pirated episodes of TNG off of my media server counts.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I gather the videogames division of Konami has become small and only mildly profitable compared with their booming pachinko division.

If that's right then I wouldn't fault Konami for deprioritizing videogames.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

yeah this has been super controversial here

919UOwT.png
  • Options

dios mio

It's only for adults, if someone's child turns 18 they won't renew their lease unless the child moves out or gets a job paying no less than ~$2800/month

I'm not sure that's legal.

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »

Lol 97/100

Though I cheated on the TV question, but I don't think watching old pirated episodes of TNG off of my media server counts.

nah, streaming isn't TV

That's a millennial thing

• Options
    millenial score is 95

*begins snapchatting vegan food truck indie music festival*

Arch,
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I gather the videogames division of Konami has become small and only mildly profitable compared with their booming pachinko division.

If that's right then I wouldn't fault Konami for deprioritizing videogames.

Try non-existant.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

dios mio

you don't need a reason at all to not renew someone's lease in wisconsin

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited June 2016

80 out of 100.

Even my score itself on the 'are you Millennial?' test was Millennial in tenor.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

I am the most millennial...I probably would have scored higher but technically I haven't played video games in the last 24 hours.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The Ender wrote: »
    The Ender wrote: »
    As far as zoos & outrage goes, this fucking 'essay' will always probably represent the pinnacle of what makes my blood boil. 15 pages of unabashed Millennial narcissism of the worst kind from a worthless over-privileged snot burger whose biggest claim to fame was being such an idiot he nearly got his friend & a Siberian tiger killed, but boy howdy did he ever know how to milk that fame.

Received an A+ on that piece from the uni, too.

:-1:
    wrong use of councilor
    stopped reading there

ok I finally opened this

18yo in 1999?

that's a late gen-Xer gtfo with this millenial bashing

Millennial gen usually covers everyone from the early 1980s, doesn't it?

I usually consider myself a millennial (1985), with Gen X mostly being anyone 5-10~ years my senior.

The cutoff is generally "early 1980s"

People do amazing gymnastics to avoid the label though

• Options
    you god damn youngins with your snaps and your twits and your swipes

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

What's insulting to me is that what this woman did is terrible, but because of how our society views older woman and under age male its all back slaps and "Yeah man she's hot." No she's a fucking predator who groomed her victim, there is nothing "hot" about what she did and she should get a lengthy prison sentence.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    So guess who had a seizure at work and is really upset about it

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

Careful now.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    i watched star trek first contact for the first time last night

haha the guy with the weird forehead said 'Assimilate This'

Arch,
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

Gonna take a punt and say Gooey

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

Gonna take a punt and say Gooey

Correct

Poor Gooey

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm sorry, matt

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    50, IN YOUR FACE MILLENIALS!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    94/100. About the only way I could be more millenial apparently is getting some ink or piercings.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options

Lol 97/100

I lost points mostly on the phone questions, I think (and the tats / piercing stuff I guess).

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I can only imagine the board meetings of someone trying to explain Metal Gear Solid V to someone who knows nothing about video games.

"so there's this guy who's been artificially aged leading a covert military team made up of cyborgs and naked women who fights terrorism by kidnapping people with hot air ballons......"

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    99/100

Probably not the full 100 because my parents didn't divorce until I was in my early 20's.

(also, I assumed the Tv was broadcast Tv, and that Text messages included all kinds of IM apps, flipping these answers gets me 87/100)

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Am the millennium.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    “She stated that she and the Complainant had sex on almost a daily basis at her home and that they love each other,” police wrote in the documents.

In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, according to the teacher, they were ecstatic and supportive.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Got an e-mail confirming that my background check and drug test were clean. How do you even respond to that email. "No shit Sherlock" just seems wrong for a new hire.

i just remembered why i need to stay at my current job and not try applying anywhere else

Eh, given my position I have to go through the drug test every few years from this point on. I don't love it but they throw enough cash at me to accept it. And now I need to figure out where the closest notary public is.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

dios mio

When me and my housemates were looking for places a person from a management company told us they wouldn't rent to us since we were a bunch of unmarried dudes.

We were like, you know that's illegal, right? (Martial status being a protected class in WA)

They just shrugged.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

What's insulting to me is that what this woman did is terrible, but because of how our society views older woman and under age male its all back slaps and "Yeah man she's hot." No she's a fucking predator who groomed her victim, there is nothing "hot" about what she did and she should get a lengthy prison sentence.

Double standards, et cetera. As long as the male is "sexually active" then society considers the damage to be minimal vs when the female is the minor.

• Options
    I think a better approach to the tat / piercing question would have been, 'Do you feel the need to be a judgmental asshole about the what/where when other people have tats/piercings?' rather than, 'Do you personally have them?'

With Love and Courage
This discussion has been closed.