Options

[chat]xit

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    So, I have a choice.

Go to the grocery store or eat Cup o' Ramen and Burger Buns tonight.

I'm really not feeling a grocery run right now.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Sappy romantic shit doesn't have quite the impact on me because of adjusted expectations on my part, i guess

But read me a story about a man and his dog where the dog doesn't make it and i'll be in a corner, fetal position, crying every time

It wouldn't if it were a random excerpt from a random book but my bff and I have each read HDM like 10 times and our main topic of conversation when we were 11 was daemons, so. It had some really deep resonance. I am very glad I snuck a peek at the readings beforehand or it would have been uncontrollable emotional weeping rather than a few manly tears.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    ok i'm here now everybody can stop talking abut hakkes and pay attention to me now

I saw someone in business pants with sandals on Podly. It killed me inside. Like why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    uhhhhh something droll about kraftwerk?

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I think I've officially made the least amount of hakkes dying jokes so far.

I know you can't be rewarded for doing the right thing but sometimes I think -I- should.

/updates his ledger

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ

Getting to wave 20 in Hover Junkers is like similar exertion to playing a round of racquetball

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    @skippydumptruck

*lounges vacationally*

Something's got the normies in a tizzy ... I'm lounging too grandly to figure out what it is. Any luck from your vantage point?

*lounges at the airport bar*

nope, no luck from here friend @BeNarwhal

You're both garbage

• Options
    cptrugged wrote: »
    So, I have a choice.

Go to the grocery store or eat Cup o' Ramen and Burger Buns tonight.

I'm really not feeling a grocery run right now.

Ramen but with an egg in it so it feels like a thing you cooked.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    ok i'm here now everybody can stop talking abut hakkes and pay attention to me now

have you tried almost dying first

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    My girlfriend wants a secular wedding, but I want a Jewish one so I can smash on some glass and I can dance without even having to leave my chair.

I've mentioned that I don't want a big ceremony before and was told that a big reception is necessary because weddings are excuses to get everyone to give you gifts

That's bullshit no way you get enough gifts to cover the costs of the wedding.

I mean I barely want anything normal people would have

Weddings weird me out, even if I understand why they are what they are

Like the ceremony weirds you out?

Or just people getting together to celebrate things weirds you out?

I'm not religious, but actually marrying someone is about the only thing I think I could do that I would describe as sacred. But to me, sacred is very closely tied to personal. I am fine with a big reception. But the actual marriage is something intimate enough that I think I am uncomfortable with much of an audience.

I don't care what others do, so "weddings weird me out" is not true. But I don't think the way most people go about it is for me.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    im not sure if i am ready to jump on the make fun of hakkes' tragedy bandwagon yet mostly because im not sure most of the jokes hold water

.......which is kind of like hakkes if you think about i-dammit

i really appreciate this kind of dry humor though

Gooey is the inevitable ash bore infestation of pun trees

Godspeed

hail hydro

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    man, happy crying at some stupendously great event in your friend's life is like, the best

10/10, would bawl again

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options

I saw someone in business pants with sandals on Podly. It killed me inside. Like why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

there's a new trend with shorts suits

as in suits

but shorts instead of pants

it's the worst goddamn thing

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I'm sorry baby where are your bottom tier internet memes

You gotta contribute to the CLASS

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

have you tried almost dying first

2 stronk 2 die

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options

as in suits

Fucking Millenials.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    My girlfriend wants a secular wedding, but I want a Jewish one so I can smash on some glass and I can dance without even having to leave my chair.

I've mentioned that I don't want a big ceremony before and was told that a big reception is necessary because weddings are excuses to get everyone to give you gifts

I'm not religious, but actually marrying someone is about the only thing I think I could do that I would describe as sacred. But to me, sacred is very closely tied to personal. I am fine with a big reception. But the actual marriage is something intimate enough that I think I am uncomfortable with much of an audience.

I don't care what others do, so "weddings weird me out" is not true. But I don't think the way most people go about it is for me.

Jewish weddings have this feeling built in, such that you have a short period of seclusion after the short ceremony such that you and your new spouse can just be alone together. There is also probably time enough for a quickie depending on what clothes everyone is wearing.

• Options

as in suits

haha!

that's a good joke that you just made, and not a real thing at all!

hahaha!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    a
    desc wrote: »
    *lounges vacationally*

Something's got the normies in a tizzy ... I'm lounging too grandly to figure out what it is. Any luck from your vantage point?

nope, no luck from here friend BeNarwhal

You're both garbage

*turns slowly on his divan, vacationally*

What's that? What has you so in a huff, normie? This is a place of relaxation and restoration.

• Options
    a
    desc wrote: »
    *lounges vacationally*

nope, no luck from here friend BeNarwhal

You're both garbage

*turns slowly on his divan, vacationally*

What's that? What has you so in a huff, normie? This is a place of relaxation and restoration.

yeah, man

un-wind-u-lax

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options

as in suits

nah

nah

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    credeiki wrote: »

Jewish weddings have this feeling built in, such that you have a short period of seclusion after the short ceremony such that you and your new spouse can just be alone together. There is also probably time enough for a quickie depending on what clothes everyone is wearing.

This appeals to me

• Options

Making use of legacy rear seat entertainment

Most disappointing H/A thread not actually about anal sex.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    oh god Business Insider had a piece on it in 2014

http://www.businessinsider.com/mens-suits-with-short-2014-6

j-crew-short-suit.png

Gooey you are in fact BEHIND THE CURVE

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

as in suits

Like a school uniform?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

as in suits

haha!

hahaha!
    20140618-230611-83171633.jpg

919UOwT.png
  • Options

This appeals to me

Yeah but like 60% because you're a horny teenager

• Options
    I am literally rolling around on the floor

@P10

I gotchu covered

• Options
    ok wait.

503308776_model_1.jpeg
    For a less traditional look, Barneys New York carries a $859 Comme des Garcons short suit trimmed with chiffon panels. We think it looks pretty bizarre.

I mean, the cut is terrible

but I would like to explore more of this semi-kilt suit look with feminine elements for men pls

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

as in suits

haha!

hahaha!
    20140618-230611-83171633.jpg

That is a classic look for that 12 year old

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

j-crew-short-suit.png

Those dudes look like they are trying to be Angus Young.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

This appeals to me

Not all narwhals

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    So I make all these reports in excel and stuff

Over the years I have massaged their appearance to make them aesthetically pleasing and easily readable but no one in our company ever notices or cares

A new distributor I am bringing on board in Wisconsin asked if I could send him some sales numbers on how the old Wisconsin distributor did so I sent him a report divided into tones of Microsoft Blue, Forest Green, and Warm Orange with everything else in pale greys

He replied "Thanks, and it even looks nice!"

S-

Sempai :redface:

desc on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Are any of these steam games worth it

j-crew-short-suit.png

I need to get on this trend

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    MrMister wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I've been diagnosed with hyperlexia, which is an autism spectrum thing

not the worst thing, but it keeps me kinda lonely sometimes

I was self diagnosed with being smarter than everyone else, its a hard burden to bear.

My dad diagnosed himself, and me, and my brothers with being Too Smart for This World.

Like, I tell him about some manageable social problem I have in middle school and he's like WELL SON WHEN YOU ARE AS SMART AS WE ARE IT CAN BE HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH NORMALS.

My family does this all the time. And it's like "this, this right here, this is not helping my psychological health and prosocial adjustment!"

As a kid those comments made me wonder: Why do you think it is smart to fail at understanding how to get along with other people?

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    my god

A friend of mine who lives in the UK posted something on facebook about voting today, and was like "Come on ladies! Let's get out and vote! Women died for our right to do this!"

and the first comment on that post is from some dude and it says "Just so you know, (name), men died to vote in this country as well and I think you're being incredibly disrespectful with this post."

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited June 2016
    I went as a +1 this weekend to the wedding of two PhD grads and aside from their families (who were stern small-town Kansas Mennonite type folk) most of the other attendees were academics of one stripe or another. Before the ceremony, a few of their friends took the stage to conduct various readings - from Kahlil Gibran, from the Song of Solomon, and so forth. One of their friends offered up a couple of quotes from "noted love poet George RR Martin," which got some chuckles from people who knew what he was talking about. "For the Dothraki, a wedding without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair."

That guy sat at my table at dinner and was telling us how someone seized him at the buffet line, introduced themselves as a literature professor, and demanded to know who Doth Raki was

Jacobkosh on
  • Options

This appeals to me

I meant the secluding part! We couldn't have sex, they'd see the blood on my dress

• Options

j-crew-short-suit.png

Those dudes look like they are trying to be Angus Young.

Angus is in fact the exact name of any and every man sporting this look

Hello yes you were John, but now you are Angus Winklebottom, of Devonshire

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I've been diagnosed with hyperlexia, which is an autism spectrum thing

not the worst thing, but it keeps me kinda lonely sometimes

I was self diagnosed with being smarter than everyone else, its a hard burden to bear.

My dad diagnosed himself, and me, and my brothers with being Too Smart for This World.

Like, I tell him about some manageable social problem I have in middle school and he's like WELL SON WHEN YOU ARE AS SMART AS WE ARE IT CAN BE HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH NORMALS.

My family does this all the time. And it's like "this, this right here, this is not helping my psychological health and prosocial adjustment!"

As a kid those comments would make me wonder: Why do you think it is smart to fail at understanding how to get along with other people?

Trump joke, low hanging fruit, etc

This discussion has been closed.