As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Panama Papers

167891012»

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I heard something about Panama actually sending cops to search MF's offices? Al-Jazeera

Panda4You on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Isn't Panama just a puppet state of the US? I'd imagine any police activity would be at the request of the US DOJ.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Isn't Panama just a puppet state of the US? I'd imagine any police activity would be at the request of the US DOJ.

No?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I keep forgetting about the actual Panama Papers thing, and seeing this thread and thinking there's a sequel to Papers Please.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    I heard something about Panama actually sending cops to search MF's offices? Al-Jazeera

Yeah. I've seen stuff about a raid elsewhere too. Purportedly to find evidence linking them to criminal gangs.

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    *surprised face*