Options

Ninja [chat] Party

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    considering so much of athletic capacity is genetic, i wonder how many babies conceived at the olympics (by athletes not using or misusing the condoms) go on to perform in the olympics 20 years later

How do you "misuse" a condom? It's the least complex product in human history. You stretch it out as far as possible and tie it around your penis to cut off the circulation. So simple.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Totp

Great

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    considering so much of athletic capacity is genetic, i wonder how many babies conceived at the olympics (by athletes not using or misusing the condoms) go on to perform in the olympics 20 years later

How do you "misuse" a condom? It's the least complex product in human history. You stretch it out as far as possible and tie it around your penis to cut off the circulation. So simple.
    No this is wrong

You jam it up the urethra and it prevents the ejaculate from escaping

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

none probs!

olympic athletes don't get rich and the genetic components aren't that simple

sig.gif
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

No this is wrong

I thought you inhale the condom such that it coats the lining of the esophagus?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i am not currently amenable to condom-horror humor

• Options

none probs!

what does richness have to do with it

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

No this is wrong

No, because with blowjobs you don't have to worry. Stomach acid kills the sperm before it reaches the baby factory.

• Options

No this is wrong

No, because with blowjobs you don't have to worry. Stomach acid kills the sperm before it reaches the baby factory.

But I release my spores into the atmosphere

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    But how Chu

How did the condom wound you

No, wait

Don't tell me

I'm going to bed and I'll think of all the ways it could have and I'll report back in the morning

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

none probs!

what does richness have to do with it

Good blood doping programs cost money.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    No, you unroll the condom over your phone so that you can never make a post like that again.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good night [chat]

Be good to yourself and to each other <3

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Implying that the olympic women are capable of fertility, after spending their entire adult lives with 3% body fat..

Implying that Olympic men's PED strangled testes can wriggle out a single capable sperm..

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My publicist has advised me to mention I have nothing but utmost admiration and respect for Olympic athletes

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    kSsu8EGl.jpg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    not passing sucks. Gawkers are fucking exhausting

• Options
    qs6yZQvl.png
    kTkGibDl.png

my grilled cheese came out p good. my homemade kimchi was so-so spicy? not as much as i wanted. but also p tasty. success.

now i just have to put more thought into how to video stuff. that part was garbage.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

Sorry this happens to you Neco

Some people are just plain rude

• Options
    Oh lord I forgot the ketchup

Dare I go...back to the store....

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    edit: nm even the thumbnail is nsfw

override367 on
  • Options
    Chu I want your knife and cutting board

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

Fuckers must be blind or something.

:bro:

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    I did the millennium.

It was me.

I confess.

• Options
    I don't know what it is but there's some kind of food additive in store bought Montreal Steak Seasoning that turns my butt into a fire hose for about a day. I try to avoid it but if my stepdad grills a steak he puts it on there without asking.

I know it's not one of the main ingredients of the spice mix because I can have every one of those without any problems.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I don't know what it is but there's some kind of food additive in store bought Montreal Steak Seasoning that turns my butt into a fire hose for about a day. I try to avoid it but if my stepdad grills a steak he puts it on there without asking.

I know it's not one of the main ingredients of the spice mix because I can have every one of those without any problems.

That's the magic.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I watched a Poppy video or three

it was the most Winky thing I've watched all day

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I visited a scenic beach a few days ago.

For the first time in a long while I wanted to swim in the ocean.

hBjv37n.jpg

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    I would not want to swim on that beach

• Options
    Guys we can space tho

• Options
    Knitdan they're both p reasonable. Knife is a Victorinox Fibrox 8" Chef's Knife. I paid like 35 bucks tho now it seems to be up to 45 on Amazon. The cutting board is the 'utility' board by OXO ( @Deebaser ) and was 15.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I did the millennium.

It was me.

I confess.

millennium hand and shrimp

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    It's 11:36pm and I've been working from home since about 10, plus working most of yesterday, and I'm not done yet.

I may have given up my weekend but my next paycheck is gonna be so nice

• Options
    I was standing on some land that stretched down into the water to my left. It made the water in front of me into a tiny shallow cove you could walk down into.

People paddled around in the little cove, and a few of them climbed up onto the stone shelf on the far side.

Looked fun.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Lol, I just read short story where the character goes on the euthanasia coaster. I don't know if I believe that's a plausible future.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Hello friends and ex-lovers

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Eddy wrote: »
    Hello friends and ex-lovers

*throws his drink on you*

kedinik on
This discussion has been closed.