As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's get ready to [Hearthstone]! Tournament Details in OP

19495969798100»

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    damn I'd love a golden ysera. I have plenty of fancy cards so I'm not hurting but that's a card I've wanted for some time.

problem is it's so much dust to spend on a card that, while awesome, doesn't fit in anywhere close to most decks.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    iUJVaID.png?1

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    LOL, I remember that. Twas quite epic!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    before this is closed I want to express the utter joy of playing a ghetto priest,

and using the "steal cards from opponents" and mindcontrol on a legendary stacked deck,

to end up with his N'zoth, C'tun and another legendary minion of his that I resurrected with N'zoth on my side of the board.

God I coulden't stop laughing.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg