As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crazy Little Thing Called [CHAT]

• Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    CapnMango wrote: »
    Oh god.

I just realized beavo was a girl.

That means now you have to send her all your golds in WoW just because.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    DMAC, your "tude" really sticks in my craw.

I am sick and tired of you using this forum to talk about your craw. That's strike 1.

DMAC on
  • Options
    MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    CapnMango wrote: »
    Oh god.

I just realized beavo was a girl.

If I had WoW I so would.

Mangoes on
  • Options
    VirumVirum Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Offer her your body instead. :winky:

Virum on
  • Options
    VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Speaking of starts....

I remember posting a lot way back when, I even had a PA:AC card made by Trip. Then I disappeared into lurker oblivion and now I confine myself to the Photo and chat thread.

Also I'm so glad I stopped playing wow, haven't touched it in about 7 months now. Scarily addicting don't tempt it Mango, your better off selling your body.

Veritas on
  • Options
    MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Veritas wrote: »
    Speaking of starts....

I remember posting a lot way back when, I even had a PA:AC card made by Trip. Then I disappeared into lurker oblivion and now I confine myself to the Photo and chat thread.

Also I'm so glad I stopped playing wow, haven't touched it in about 7 months now. Scarily addicting don't tempt it Mango, your better off selling your body.
    Don't worry, I know. O_o

Mangoes on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Besides, I'm sure Beavo will return it in almost new condition... I mean... well do you really like it that much anyways?

Veritas on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Holy Diver! I just went from a 5515 wordcount to a 15061wc in one night for NaNoWriMo.

I've got letters swimming in the back of my eyes and I think I'm going to go pass out now.

• Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Holy Diver! I just went from a 5515 wordcount to a 15061wc in one night for NaNoWriMo.

I've got letters swimming in the back of my eyes and I think I'm going to go pass out now.

I tried this last year and discovered that with all the shit I'm working on at any one time, I really really need something like a great novel idea to even consider it. The "just accomplishing" it part didn't do it for me, in practice, which is a shame, because I was having fun.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Yeah I dunno, I petered out last year because of work and that really disappointed me. This year I have even *more* responsibilities with art school than I did in 06, but I'll be damned if I don't at least go down swinging this year.

• Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    capnmango it's okay most people don't realize i'm a girl, and i like to keep it that way.

i think people must think i have a huge fucking wang

let me tell you, if i had a peener, it'd be astronomically big.
    i wouldn't have to drive a sports car or anything
    i'd drive the shittiest car i could find
    because my dongle is SO HUGE I NEED NOT COMPENSATE!

beavotron on
  • Options
    zero_onezero_one Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    beavotron wrote: »
    capnmango it's okay most people don't realize i'm a girl, and i like to keep it that way.

is that in real life or just the internets because that would make you A BIG FAT TRANNY! (in a really shitty car)

zero_one on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Beavotron is a big fat tranny.

This just in, she has an adam's apple.
    And hair on her knuckles.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You can say anything about my sexual intrests but beavo is the sexiest beaver-tranny with hairy knuckles I've seen yet and I wouldn't mind riding in her car. Even tho it might be a bit intimidating with that "HUGE dongle" of hers.

Seriously, I should go to sleep.

no_toast on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Beavo do you still have the pic that guy made of you from the draw-a-forumer thread? The one with the boobs?

You know the one I'm talking about.

Brolo on
  • Options
    VirumVirum Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Congrats...my sister is doing that this year too.

Virum on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Most people on these boards seem to think I'm a girl... problem is they also seem to think that when I'm on the phone. If I was, I'd be totally hot for beavo's giant man wang.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Big Luke NastyBig Luke Nasty Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I always thought toaster was a girl because the Avatar he has is the only one I've seen. Ahab did a thing a couple of doodle threads back where he showed a picture of himself and then drew it cartoon-style, and one of the pictures was MT. Thats how I learned he was a he.

Big Luke Nasty on
    rawr
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It's easy to associate someone with their avatar. I don't know about this particular forum, but generally on the nets, most people assume I'm male (I'm not).

Although I'm noticing more people starting to use gender neutral words. I try to refer to people as "them/they" these days.

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    I try to use an ultra-masculine icon to get my intense maleness across. Something like this guy:

smokeicon.jpg

DMAC on
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The thing is, DMAC, you really are some skinny blonde kid that wears a Batman mask when he goes out. Yeah, that bald guy you keep posting? That's your uncle Tony and he hates your soft and delicate skin.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hey Bear, your input on any topic would be nice normally, but all I can hear is "BARF BARF I'M DYING BARF BARF". Jesus.

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • Options
    Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Pfft... thats not so much really. About.. 3 gold.

I liek to spendz monies!

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    Beavo do you still have the pic that guy made of you from the draw-a-forumer thread? The one with the boobs?

I know what you're talking about
    god that was... that was just awesome wasn't it?
    not even sort of creepy.

unfortunately, i do not have said pic saved. i don't know why i didn't save it, it was like the most awesome representation of me ever, and if one of you finds it, i swear i'll send it to future employers in my resume.

it'll be my head shot

my head and boobs and hands clutching boobs shot.

zero_one: i'm androgynous only on the internet. my boobs get in the way of any real life androgyny.
    though i do act like a guy, so i dunno, i'm sure some really drunk guys could possibly mistake me for some sort of thin pretty boy who happens to have man boobs.

beavotron on
  • Options
    The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ah, the boobs drawing... those were great times.

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hahahahahahah oh god I remember that

Projeck on
  • Options
    Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dude... 10 minutes ago some guy walked infront of our house and just stared at the front door. I looked at him and he was about 5'10-8 and wore baggy cloths. I hate when people do weird crap like that. I'm glad we have dogs, though, it took them a couple minutes to chase him off.

Im sleeping with a knife tonight.

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    man i'm a horrible person
    every time i see abstract art
    i think
    "huh, guess they gave up on trying to actually draw"
    and yet i like some of it
    why. why.

mully on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    no_toast wrote: »
    You can say anything about my sexual intrests but beavo is the sexiest beaver-tranny with hairy knuckles I've seen yet and I wouldn't mind riding in her car. Even tho it might be a bit intimidating with that "HUGE dongle" of hers.

Seriously, I should go to sleep.

dang, there is more gender bending in this thread than your average shakespeare play

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    mully wrote: »
    man i'm a horrible person
    every time i see abstract art
    i think
    "huh, guess they gave up on trying to actually draw"
    and yet i like some of it
    why. why.

This is why I love video game art. At the end of the day, your audience is people who 'want shit that looks cool', and dammit I can work towards that at least.

Brolo on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    man, i dunno

mark rothko did some pretty sweet stuff

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    zero_one: i'm androgynous only on the internet. my boobs get in the way of any real life androgyny.
    though i do act like a guy, so i dunno, i'm sure some really drunk guys could possibly mistake me for some sort of thin pretty boy who happens to have man boobs.

I act pretty guyish too, but that normally results in drunk guys trying to teach me to burp properly...i can't burp. Or I'm out on the town and some guy comes up to me thinking "yes I'll talk to this girl. Surely being a girl she likes normal girl's things and talks about normal girl's things" and then I open my mouth and start talking about how cool would it be if they cross bread sharks with army tanks. Because that would show the dolphins who's really got control control of the ocean. It's the ultimate brains vs brawn argument.

They normally back off slowly but only the cool ones will stay and debate this issue.

zero_one on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rolo wrote: »

I know what you're talking about
    god that was... that was just awesome wasn't it?
    not even sort of creepy.

unfortunately, i do not have said pic saved. i don't know why i didn't save it, it was like the most awesome representation of me ever, and if one of you finds it, i swear i'll send it to future employers in my resume.

it'll be my head shot

my head and boobs and hands clutching boobs shot.

I don't even post here or hang out in the AC much and even I remember that series of posts being the most awkward and creepy fucking thing I have ever seen round these here internet parts.

Surely they still exist somewhere.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    koizkoiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    zero_one wrote: »

I act pretty guyish too, but that normally results in drunk guys trying to teach me to burp properly...i can't burp. Or I'm out on the town and some guy comes up to me thinking "yes I'll talk to this girl. Surely being a girl she likes normal girl's things and talks about normal girl's things" and then I open my mouth and start talking about how cool would it be if they cross bread sharks with army tanks. Because that would show the dolphins who's really got control control of the ocean. It's the ultimate brains vs brawn argument.

They normally back off slowly but only the cool ones will stay and debate this issue.

that sounds like a magnificent conversation

koiz on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    zero_one, you picked a peculiar quote to put in your signature!

Here, let me give you a better one:

Bombardier is like an ugly baby with a stupid hat. Mars Balderdash is his gay cowboy friend.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    Guys: Flint, Michigan bites.

Updates as they become available.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    zero_one, you picked a peculiar quote to put in your signature!

Here, let me give you a better one:

Bombardier is like an ugly baby with a stupid hat. Mars Balderdash is his gay cowboy friend.

Thank you! You're too kind, you're just spoiling me now!

zero_one on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    The Baltimore airport is boring.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    ScottEwenScottEwen Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    zero_one wrote: »
    and start talking about how cool would it be if they cross bread sharks with army tanks

What's a bread shark?

ScottEwen on
    I draw this comic: http://www.thesundayscomic.com
    And then I have a deviantART here: http://scottewen.deviantart.com
    And I tweet: http://www.twitter.com/scottewenartist
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think its obvious... a Shark that looks like a loaf of bread.

Veritas on
This discussion has been closed.