Options

David [Chat] Pumpkins

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i mean, arby's is ridiculously overpriced

but it's fine

also DK don't know shit about shit

I dunno, they used to have a deal where you could get like "Six Things" for six dollars and before you know it you have four sandwiches and two holsters of curly fries and you quit your job and move back home, it's not a bad deal.

They probably don't do that anymore though.

I love the onion version of Arby's

700.jpg

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    SEA CREATURES ARE TERRORS FROM THE DEEP HOW CAN YOU EAT THOSE ALIEN FUCKERS? THOSE SQUIGGLY BRINY SPIKY WEIRD POISIONOUS SLUGLIKE WATER-FUCKERS?

cause they taste good

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I mean tfb that camera guy prolly got paid well for that shot and if you fall it's not like you're gonna feel it.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Heights generally don't bother me much but this is a nope.

MwaeGp4.jpg

is that a dam

god no

That is what makes it ok

If you fall then you just hit water and float back up safely

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Heights generally don't bother me much but this is a nope.

MwaeGp4.jpg

God dam it.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    SEA CREATURES ARE TERRORS FROM THE DEEP HOW CAN YOU EAT THOSE ALIEN FUCKERS? THOSE SQUIGGLY BRINY SPIKY WEIRD POISIONOUS SLUGLIKE WATER-FUCKERS?

cause they taste good

Your taste is fishy.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    assuming you manage to control your descent such that you enter the water vertically, how high of a fall into water can you realistically survive

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

cause they taste good

Your taste is fishy.

not to carp on the subject but Drez is right

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I do like me some seabugs

I don't like paying for them though, I'm jealous of those that can just throw out a trap and have lobster and crab when they want it.

I can dig up freshwater mussels though and eat those so fuck you Maine!

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Hold on the angle isn't right. Cameraman hits the "lower" button. He goes down, weights go up. The cart shakily tips up onto two wheels.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Yeah insert is a hold over from pre mouse days. Like scroll lock and prnt scrn.

prnt scrn is still helpful, or is there an easier way now?

Agreed.

Most people here use the snipping tool now. No need for that extra cropping step.

Or do you send full screen shots like a savage? :)

Alt-PrtScn is the light. Auto crop to the active window.

99% of the time though, I don't want the active window. I want a small portion of it.

Hitting Win->"snip"->enter gets me a little tool I can drag a box (with an option delay timer if I want it), to get exactly what I need.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Actually I love all the onion fast food stuff

"Horrified subway execs assumed people were buying footlongs to share with a friend"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvzw7MOFhQo

override367 on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    assuming you manage to control your descent such that you enter the water vertically, how high of a fall into water can you realistically survive

i think it depends how pointy your toes are

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

I'd imagine it's less about surviving the impact and more about not breaking your legs on the impact and being unable to swim

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

Supposedly 250 ft is 95% fatal.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

I don't like paying for them though, I'm jealous of those that can just throw out a trap and have lobster and crab when they want it.

People I talk to that arent tribal always look at me funny when I say I would prefer the steak or seafood when they are gushing over Salmon. I grew up having to eat it at LEAST once a week. It is not rich man food to me heh.

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »

Agreed.

Most people here use the snipping tool now. No need for that extra cropping step.

99% of the time though, I don't want the active window. I want a small portion of it.

Hitting Win->"snip"->enter gets me a little tool I can drag a box (with an option delay timer if I want it), to get exactly what I need.

what if I'm on windows xp?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Water doesn't compress very well. So it doesn't take as much height to get badly fucked up.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    desc

i've eaten at arbys

We have all known the

Oh you know what I needis the Matt Groening
    Honk wrote: »
    Would be so fucking funny if Arby's embraced the meme and hired the nihilist arby's guy to do all of their marketing.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it had been them from the get go

At all

• Options

Agreed.

my condolences

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    desc

i've eaten at arbys

We have all known the

Oh you know what I needis the Matt Groening
    Honk wrote: »
    Would be so fucking funny if Arby's embraced the meme and hired the nihilist arby's guy to do all of their marketing.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it had been them from the get go

At all

desc what is going on here

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    Desc is like if Chanus gave a shit.

What

I like this

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

Agreed.

ask the owner of the botnet you're in

• Options
    ok assuming you have like fifty bros around with tools to excavate you, how far of a fall into a soft snowbank

• Options

People I talk to that arent tribal always look at me funny when I say I would prefer the steak or seafood when they are gushing over Salmon. I grew up having to eat it at LEAST once a week. It is not rich man food to me heh.

yeah I mean like fresh caught Alaskan salmon is one thing but I grew up in a house with that canned pink shit.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

Agreed.

my condolences

he brought it upon himself

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

I'd imagine it's less about surviving the impact and more about not breaking your legs on the impact and being unable to swim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLd529gWKJ4

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    200 feet is about where you will start breaking bones in water I think

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Falling from big heights into water is like falling into a pillow factory 100% survival rate

• Options
    ok assuming you have like fifty bros around with tools to excavate you, how far of a fall into a soft snowbank

go watch the movie "frozen" (not the disney one) and it'll answer that question

• Options
    how far of a fall into harambe's enclosure

• Options
    I'm with you jubal.

My childhood was so much shitty overcooked Costco salmon.

just pnw things

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

I believe a soft snow bank could theoretically save you from a fall at terminal velocity.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    we've all known the what desc?

the what????

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGKDplDKU4

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Looks like the world record for high dives is either 172 or 193 feet (depending on what you consider a high dive). 250 feet is 99% fatal, according to Google, but that also means that there are some people who have survived. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the preferred suicidal bridges in the Bay Area, and a handful of people have survived that drop.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

I believe a soft snow bank could theoretically save you from a fall at terminal velocity.

isn't there a story about a guy in WWII who ejected from his plane and landed in the snow and was fine or something

• Options
    how far of a fall into harambe's enclosure

100% success rate

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

yeah I mean like fresh caught Alaskan salmon is one thing but I grew up in a house with that canned pink shit.

Oh it wasnt really canned it was fresh caught river salmon. So technically it is rich man food for a lot of people. But for me it is akin to a common food cause my dad filled the freezer with it, and deer too, to make it through the hard times growing up.

This discussion has been closed.