nothing

it is so delicious
    oh shit i really need some bacon, like right now

beavotron on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i am like, the crappiest crap-food-eater of all time, but i won't eat bacon
    i am apparently the black sheep since my friends are all black holes of bacon

mully on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Bacan is amazing. How can you resist it?

Iruka on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    it's too chewy and greasy :(
    i don't like things i have to work on chewing
    i won't eat steak, either
    but that is more because it was all we ate when i was a kid

mully on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Bacon can be crispy and not chewy... really really crispy. Deliciously chrispy. I cant really imagine getting tired of steak unless I was eating a crappy cut.

Iruka on
  • Options
    Chop LogicChop Logic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm vegan, been vegetarian since I was 13, I'm 17 now. I'm really healthy, (6'3, 200 pounds) can't ever remember being sick. Its really not as hard as everyone makes it out to be (I get in fights in H/A fairly often heh). I never have to check to make sure I'm getting enough protien or watch what I'm eating to make sure I get enough of any other nutrient.

But yeah, grandparents not understanding is a universal thing. My ex's grandparents were super italian, I dont think she ever told them haha.

Chop Logic on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I'd Imagine it have to be different depending on the person and their metabolism. I have a high metabolism and lose weight like crazy if I don't watch my diet, I could imagine having trouble with being a vegan.

Iruka on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Iruka wrote: »
    I'd Imagine it have to be different depending on the person and their metabolism. I have a high metabolism and lose weight like crazy if I don't watch my diet, I could imagine having trouble with being a vegan.

same.
    i can lose like 10 pounds in a week without even trying/noticing.
    it's like my body is on a mission to eat itself.

beavotron on
  • Options
    MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So, how do I join those fantastic openCanvas sessions that I've heard so much about?

Mangoes on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Iruka, Beavo... I hate you both! I wish I could lose weight that easily.

:(

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Sorry about the bread stuff guys...I was drinking. You're the best friends ever.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Forbe, it's going to be okay. I would not think any less of you or your bread if you sliced it.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    Doctor PainDoctor Pain Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Forbe! wrote: »
    Sorry about the bread stuff guys...I was drinking. You're the best friends ever.
    man i also need a drink, thanks for reminding me.

Doctor Pain on
    I FUCKING HATE SIGNATURES.
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So I saw Hitman. Yeah. If you're looking for any kind of intellectual stimulation, it's something to avoid. If you want to see "Oh man! I can't believe he just did that to those guys and totally busted out those badass...", you should get in your car right now and go see it.

Just don't let your wallet slip out of your pocket, realize it when you get home, and then have to race back to the theater at the speed of death with your heart pounding, and have to ask some junior high kids to get up while you search under their seats while they laugh at you.

SPOILER
    It's implied that he's a virgin and he fails to have sex throughout the film

Tam on
  • Options
    Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Bacon can be crispy and not chewy... really really crispy. Deliciously chrispy. I cant really imagine getting tired of steak unless I was eating a crappy cut.

*cough* WAL-MART BRAND *cough*

We get a cow butchered every year. We butcher show cows so we get a good Meat supply. I can't STAND Wal-Mart's Beef. Their porkchops aren't too bad, but cows need to be raised in a field, NOT a warehouse were they eat parts of cows chopped up with steroids, grains, and other soy products. Makes the meat taste bland. Also they add as much soy filler as they can to the ground beef that they are allowed AND over price it.

In my family we eat a portion of proteine every day really. For dinner we usually eat something with our beef like grains and veggies. Though, I hav been eating more protein lately due to my muscles being sore as heck and I'm working out now. Im 6'3 and weigh at 220 pounds. I turn 16 in about 2 weeks.

Edit: Turkey makes me sleeeeeepy. The letters on my keyboard are jumping around.

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I didn't even know wall mart had meat.... uch.

Mom shops at harris-teeter, fresh feilds and costco. She'll buy from any of them but she has an eye for good meat and often asks for new cuts if theres nothing she likes.

I didnt have to eat gross dry turkey this year. We had lamb.

Iruka on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Three cheers for meat.

And a note to all the so-called "vegetarians" that make an exception for seafood: fuck you, you're not fooling anybody.

Since I'm at my mom's house for Thanksgiving here, I'm stuck playing video games on the consoles of yesteryear. The experience of getting to the second to last level and then fucking dying with no continues left has not gotten any less frustrating through the passage of time.
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Fuck you, Sonic 2! Fuck you, Streets of Rage! I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY YOU FUCKERS!

EDIT: Does incessantly twirling my Colt Single Action Army replica pistol ala Revolver Ocelot make me look like a deranged psychopath?

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    a badass deranged psychopath.

Iruka on
  • Options
    Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    EDIT: Does incessantly twirling my Colt Single Action Army replica pistol ala Revolver Ocelot make me look like a deranged psychopath?

Not Yet. Have you grinned evily and imagined pointing it at the next person when they walk into the room?

The Evil grin is always a dead giveaway.

Oh yeah, I get to have 2 Thanksgivings!
    One today at my grandmothers house.
    One Saturday for my Mother since she is off that day.

Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I have no idea what celebrating Thanksgiving is like. I won't be spending time with my family until Christmas. Should be interesting this year as my parents are in the middle of a major house renovation, so it'll be Christmas without a kitchen...possibly even without a roof or anything on that part of the house.

There'll also be the christmas at the in-laws. I'm sure that'll be another adventure in seeing how many Christmas movies I will be forced to watch through without running for the hills screaming.

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Tomorrow is Black Friday. Just goes to show you how crazy people will go to save 10%... it makes me all tingly inside.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    beavotron wrote: »

same.
    i can lose like 10 pounds in a week without even trying/noticing.
    it's like my body is on a mission to eat itself.
    Your body is like in Vietnam mode. You should tell it the war's over.
    Your metabolism is acting strangely, but hey... if you're healthy, then it can't be bad. And if it is, we'll call House.

I haven't moved from 148.5lbs in months. Don't eat that much (there's some days in the week that I go without eating), so I ain't gaining anything. But I'm still eating enough, so... that counter-balances it and keeps me at the same weight.

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Thanksgiving Sandwich

TURKEY
    CRANBERRY SAUCE
    PORK SAUSAGE STUFFING
    TWO PIECES OF BREAD

EAT
    THAT
    SHIT

Maybe a little bit of mashed yams/potatoes if you have the dexterity.

PS: Heat up some gravy on the side for some dipping sauce, or just spread it on there cold like mayo.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Since all of my family is back East, I'm usually an orphan for Thanksgiving. This year my lady-friend invited me back with her to spend it with her family. I had a really good time and haven't eaten that well in a while.

Also, her father looks like Harrison Ford and her Grandfather looks like Sean Connery. It's like I'm dating the daughter of Henry Jones.

Now, I'm ready to sleeeeep. Ain't nothing like eating lots-o-turkey and then taking a nap... except, it's hard to nap when you're at a stranger's house who hardly knows you. Eh, fuck it, I should have crawled up into the first bed I found.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Mars Balderdash, why are you always in our faces with your modliness?
    you're always like "hey look at me, i have a lady friend because i'm a mod

geez
    go make out with bombardier in his tiny cockpit

heheheh cockpit

beavotron on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    I've been trying to get at Bombsy for years by pretending to have a thing for his sister.

I admit that at this point I am so far confused as to where my efforts have taken me...

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    COCK

PIT

moderator.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i sat here contemplating writing a slash fiction of mars balderdash and bombardier making out in the cockpit of bomb's plane

but then i thought that's a little much
    even for me

it was a tuesday, 1800. the winds were coming in nor'easterly at about 20 knots. a perfect day for flying. A perfect day for a MODERATOR COCKPIT ROMANCE...

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    That's retarded.
    The winds blowing through their hair, they moved closer... closer... until their mustaches intertwined in perfect harmony.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    so how's your morning going, bear who is cheerful?
    Mars Balderdash's eyes roamed over Bombardier's rough, wind-hardened features. bristling beard and moustache, his chubby, rosy cheeks, his goggles, reflecting the sunlight into his own eyes, dazzling him, causing him to see stars. maybe it wasn't just the the sun that was dazzling him though, and maybe it wasn't just a lack of breakfast that was making him feel so...hungry.

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I just had a bowl of cereal, and it was pretty mediocre. Do you want to go to the park and hold hands today?
    Mars Balderdash, sitting on bombardier's lap, in the cockpit, leaned forward and said, "Oh bombsy, your goggles are so muddy. Here, let me clean them." He spit violently onto the goggles and began furiously, erotically cleaning them with his sleeve. "No," bombardier stopped him. "I've got a better place you can spit." He began to unbutton his flight jacket.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    STOP STOP!!!
    Please, continue!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    DO I!
    "Mars..." whispered Bombardier in a lusty man-voice, "I want you to spit on my chest" He pulled back his leather bomber jacket, chest heaving, bristly hairs quivering in anticipation of Mars' saliva. "oh bombs..." whispered Mars Balderdash, his voice shaking with pleasure. "I.. I thought you'd never ask, you have made me the happiest-" "yeah just shut up and do it" grunted Bombs, gruffly.

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    beavotron, I bought you a flower :oops:
    Mars opened his mouth, and let loose a massive, magnificent wad of saliva and phlegm all over bombardier's exposed, hairy, Burt Reynolds pecs. Mars giggled like a shy schoolgirl and blushed slightly from the overwhelming euphoria he was experiencing. bombardier began to snort like a wild animal. "Now rub it in," he growled and leaned back in the seat, his arms behind his head.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    begonias! my favorite, you always know just what to do.
    Mars shuddered a little as he pushed his hands against Bomb's heaving, saliva-coated chest. The feeling of spit and hair gliding between his fingers was almost orgasmic. He let out a tiny ecstatic groan. Bombs cuffed him in the head "DO NOT MAKE NOISES" he said in a Russian accent "Oh god... oh the Russian accent. OH YES! TELL ME I'VE BEEN A BAD LITTLE MOD!"

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Will you go to the dance with me, beavotron?? :oops:
    Bombardier punched Mars twice in the face while grunting in a gruff Russian accent, "You have been so bad! So very bad mod! Da! I am Russian!" He then started pounding his own chest while shouting at Mars' bloodied face, "THIS IS RUSSIA. THIS IS RUSSIA." He then spit on Mars' face and they started to make out again, mixing blood and saliva and phlegm in their bristly beards, all the while bombardier grunting heavily and Mars' blushing and bleeding all over the place and I think I'm going to be sick again.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I would love to go to the dance with you, can we swing by the diner and grab a malt first? Janie and Frankie and all the gang are going to be there!
    "TAKE ME YOU SOVIET MAN-BEAST! TAKE ME I AM YOURS!" screamed Mars Balderdash in a butchered italian woman's accent. He even sort of rolled the "r" but didn't do a very good job of it. "NO!" screamed bombardier, his eyes red with bloodlust. "DON'T TELL ME MY DOINGS! I AM THE KING OF MODS, THIS IS MY COCKPIT, I AM OF SHOWING YOU WHO IS MAN BOSS NOW, LITTLE MAN." and with that, he poured Russian vodka all over the place and set Mars Balderdash on fire. Then while they were still on fire, they made love, and it was really sticky and gross and smelled of burning hair and there was phlegm like seriously everywhere. fuck this is gross, i certainly hope we're done.

beavotron on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Pix or GTFO.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Yeah! A malt sounds great! I hope Janie doesn't bring that weirdo boyfriend of hers though! What a weirdo!

And as the plane smoldered, you could see the two hairy forms of the moderators locked in a bizarre dying love-embrace, like two charred gorillas trying to chew out each other's necks. Nearby, however, Grifter was spotted several yards off, in a chair, masturbating furiously.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    This reminds me of when metalbourne and I had internet T-Rex sex.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
This discussion has been closed.