Options

[chat] Macabre

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    God damn do I hate when people schedule court dates while ignoring my availability, I ask them to fix it, they say okay then fail to notify the court at all, wasting hours of my time uggvvbhhgndnshdb

WE GET IT SIG, You know bird law.

FILIBUSTER

I'll take that advice into cooperation

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    motion to strike i feel i've made myself perfectly redundant

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    When you tell your mom "this isn't a good time, I'm very stressed out" and she goes ok sure but can we crash on your floor with dogs?

READ THE ROOM, MOM.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Things I don't care about:

- The Gears of War Mythos
    -

The worst part about the gears story is that they have literal rape camps, and the only women serving in combat are barren. That's some shit.

o_O
    Doesn't a woman named Karen Traviss write all the story and novels for the Gears of War franchise? That's a little odd.

Just because she's a woman doesn't make her immune to the easy "dark" story using rape to show how far human society has fallen.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    The woman's shirt has a bunch of revolvers on it

She's now yelling at the man and gesturing angrily with the cigar between drags

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    When you tell your mom "this isn't a good time, I'm very stressed out" and she goes ok sure but can we crash on your floor with dogs?

READ THE ROOM, MOM.

Repeat self but louder

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    happier, and with your mouth open

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    @simonwolf @Eddy

My good-for-nothing chancellor failed to procure immortality for me, so
    zvgopgP.jpg

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    simonwolf Eddy

My good-for-nothing chancellor failed to procure immortality for me, so
    zvgopgP.jpg

Harsh but fair

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I am so ready to be done with work today, and then eat crazy spicy curry from this awesome Pakistani place, and play DnD, and try to keep it together until I get home.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I hate how human psychology works

In like a million ways, but more specifically the way we'll feel an emotion, then thrash about trying to figure out why we have that emotion, and reading it into everything.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I stole an entire internet one time but I could only carry 100 lbs back to the wagon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4PqkJA9rEA

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

In like a million ways, but more specifically the way we'll feel an emotion, then thrash about trying to figure out why we have that emotion, and reading it into everything.

And yet people think we're intelligently designed.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

-

The worst part about the gears story is that they have literal rape camps, and the only women serving in combat are barren. That's some shit.

o_O
    Doesn't a woman named Karen Traviss write all the story and novels for the Gears of War franchise? That's a little odd.

Just because she's a woman doesn't make her immune to the easy "dark" story using rape to show how far human society has fallen.

I'm googling around and these rape camps/baby factories to replenish the population seem to be a recent invention of Gears of War 4.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

The worst is when you recognize that you're feeling something dumb but keep feeling it any ways

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

I wish to return to childlike roboticness.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options

The worst is when you recognize that you're feeling something dumb but keep feeling it any ways
    use CBT to gain mastery over your emotions and become the emotionlord

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

It makes sense if we weren't benevolently designed.

• Options
    i didn't know that was one of the purported benefits of cock and balls torture, you say
    well, now you know

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    P10 wrote: »

Is this like an edgelord, but with more hugs?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

i have been trying a little

need to do more regularly

i have been feeling a lot of feelings the last few weeks that are not good unproductive not useful feelings and letting them run wild

feelings are just like
    a vague general imperfect evolutionary guidance system to keep us alive
    and are very far from perfect

poo
  • Options

baffling

poo
  • Options

-

o_O

I'm googling around and these rape camps/baby factories to replenish the population seem to be a recent invention of Gears of War 4.

The breeding camps was also in her first book which was well before 4.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

It's just so weird to be like, aware of it? Like I will have a negative relationship feeling and then think about it and realize that actually, I'm hungry and work is stressful. Because there's nothing to pin that negative feeling on. It's just strange as fuck.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Emotions are garbage

Only bass matters

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    Emotions are garbage

Only bass matters
    desc is all about that bass

• Options
    Emotions are garbage

Only bass matters
    No, treble.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Emotions are garbage

Only bass matters
    No, treble.

Mods, permaban

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    pih2oQlh.jpg

I kinda think there are executives out there working on movie pitches that require Zac Efron to be shirtless. Not that I blame them.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I was gonna go volunteering, but I have studying to do.

Decisions, decisions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

-

o_O

Karen Traviss writes novels for a lot of franchises. Gears, Star Wars, Halo, probably some I haven't heard of. None of them that I know of are particularly fond of her work.

• Options
    What I'm trying to say is that Shivahn can solve all her problems by turning into a subwoofer

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Have horrible, garbage day. Peer asks what's wrong, I share. Of course they try to marginalize it WHY IS THAT SO UPSETTING MOST OF MY SHIFTS ARE WORSE THAN THAT

I really loathe my job sometimes

• Options
    What I'm trying to say is that Shivahn can solve all her problems by turning into a subwoofer

kxrncl3v55zq.gif

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

kxrncl3v55zq.gif

I did not consent to this photography!

• Options
  • Options
    Emotions are garbage

Only bass matters

is that why i just spent $500 on audio equipment

will i feel better / nothing

poo
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i have had a lot of changes in my life lately i am realizing

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    FzTBdW7h.jpg

preacher

Oh man so many questions.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.