As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Macabre

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    kedinik i am bummed our skejs did not align

scheduoliosis

I am inschedulous

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

When do you move? Maybe we could hang out before then

i am going to the gf's family's thanksgiving and probably continuing home from there

so i'd say i leave... the 21st? the 22nd maybe?

i will be in san diego this weekend and then in LA the weekend after, both times with the gf to help her move

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh my god I had a working preparation for the first time in the last week, finally, all the stars had aligned, and an undergrad walked in and suddenly it wasn't working. I think her coat hit the rig. I am going to implement a "talk to me from across the threshold" policy, which is like, the kind of thing a crazy person would do, but here we are.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    apparently a friend of mine was yelled at at an anti-choice rally downtown today and then a guy dressed up as a trash can turned up to white knight for her
    Was she participating or protesting the rally? This is important.

i think she was just walking by

though she is not anti-choice
    Now I just have more questions... like, is the trash can dude named Oscar the grouch? Why a trash can? Was it a functional choice or an aesthetic one?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    apparently a friend of mine was yelled at at an anti-choice rally downtown today and then a guy dressed up as a trash can turned up to white knight for her

Now I just have more questions... like, is the trash can dude named Oscar the grouch? Why a trash can? Was it a functional choice or an aesthetic one?

these things i do not know

though apparently it was yesterday and not today so i guess it may have been a halloween costume and not, like, his version of business casual

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    In other news I crunched some numbers based on my last paycheck (I actually got a paycheck this month!).

I've personally brought in over 100K to my company this year.

I've been paid (in gross) maybe 10% of that, more likely 9.5% of that.

Supposedly if I just worked harder and bring in more money I will start seeing returns, but it seems to me that with those numbers those goalposts are going to keep shifting.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    wait how do you motocross on a wave?!

Robbie Madison did that for a promo at some point

Massive rear sand paddle tyre and skis attached to the fork on either side of the wheel

As I recall he rode straight off a beach and across a bay

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Oh my god I had a working preparation for the first time in the last week, finally, all the stars had aligned, and an undergrad walked in and suddenly it wasn't working. I think her coat hit the rig. I am going to implement a "talk to me from across the threshold" policy, which is like, the kind of thing a crazy person would do, but here we are.
    "You may only speak when holding this conch and only through this can tied to this string."

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

JUST SLIDE A NOTE UNDER THE DOOR IF YOU NEED ME FOR SOMETHING

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

http://youtu.be/8e0NLxQJ55Y

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    "You may only speak when holding this conch and only through this can tied to this string."

It is difficult to express how low my tolerance for error is right now, because they do not make numbers that small.

• Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    In other news I crunched some numbers based on my last paycheck (I actually got a paycheck this month!).

Supposedly if I just worked harder and bring in more money I will start seeing returns, but it seems to me that with those numbers those goalposts are going to keep shifting.

god damn

• Options

I mean, I'm not going to be shy or passive aggressive.

But I'm going to tell people not to step into the room because they might hit something, and they can just deal with it if they don't like it? I'm a superior to basically everyone here, so.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular

Move your shit to a laser lab and just leave the warning light outside on constantly.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

When do you move? Maybe we could hang out before then

i am going to the gf's family's thanksgiving and probably continuing home from there

so i'd say i leave... the 21st? the 22nd maybe?

i will be in san diego this weekend and then in LA the weekend after, both times with the gf to help her move

I'll be in San Diego this weekend; let's get coffee or some food if you've got the time

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

Move your shit to a laser lab and just leave the warning light outside on constantly.

Or

Have lasers constantly sweeping the corridor like an fps puzzle

Anyone who makes it has proved they have the coordination not to bash the experiment

• Options

But I'm going to tell people not to step into the room because they might hit something, and they can just deal with it if they don't like it? I'm a superior to basically everyone here, so.

i mean if you can't abuse your authority why even have it

• Options

I was going to say... now is the time for the Passive-Aggressive note, right? :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

god damn

Pls tell me that 10% is on top of your base salary

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    someone give me euphoria inducing drugs

• Options

I was going to say... now is the time for the Passive-Aggressive note, right? :D

I'm just going to be aggressive aggressive

I have no time for any of this

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

god damn

Hahahahahahahaha

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    someone give me euphoria inducing drugs

someone give me mellow drugs

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Smash girl hasn't texted me in a month :(

• Options

It is difficult to express how low my tolerance for error is right now, because they do not make numbers that small.

What about ε?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    why does the verge hate its readership?

pnqjxl5izcbx.jpeg

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

god damn

Hahahahahahahaha

... That's not legal?

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

god damn

Hahahahahahahaha

You've worked full time for a gross of less than 1k a month? What country are you in?

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    why does the verge hate its readership?

pnqjxl5izcbx.jpeg

Not sure it is hate.

More like, how can we fuck with people?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

don't feel too weird about this, all of our labs are pretty much taped off so that people don't just wander into them willy nilly (for safety reasons primarily, but it has the side effect of keeping down traffic)

and some areas have stop signs they put up when they are doing stuff that takes a lot of concentration or whatever

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular

What about ε?

Good old ε. Key to so much multivariable calculus.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    god overwatch solo queue is fucking awful

can I like, ban my account from ever queuing with less than 2 people in a group?

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Also the page redesign is cancer. Dear god Verge. Why?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

can I like, ban my account from ever queuing with less than 2 people in a group?

Can't you trust yourself not to do it?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Also the page redesign is cancer. Dear god Verge. Why?

it's all Nilay Patel. This is what he sees when he closes his eyes

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »

Can't you trust yourself not to do it?

no?

did you even think that through before you said it?

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Her two kids
    in high school
    they tell her that she's not cool
    she's still preoccupied
    in 1985

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Also this Ionic Creator thing is amazing. It's like literally drag and drop to make an entire UI and it automatically makes both an iphone and an android look-and-feel, and then you can immediately test your app on any phone via the companion app.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

I'm just going to be aggressive aggressive

I have no time for any of this

You need two cheap investments:

1. a largish sign that says DO NOT ENTER THIS ROOM
    2. a reproduction claymore mine for emphasis

latest?cb=20090317021428

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.