As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Good Good McElroy Family of Products

19495969798100»

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Car boys music? You mean "Clair de lune", composed by Claude Debussy, and published in 1905?

Do you insist that everyone calling the wedding march "Mendelssohn's Wedding March"

What? No? You are saying the name already. Wedding march.

Am I not allowed to make a joke anymore? Jesus.

I appreciated it, Timspork.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Some days I can think about Time Cube but most days it's all just too much for me

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it's spelled Claude DeBusto

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    you aren't. i'm sorry but you have to cease

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

Case in point: farg has not made a joke in three and a half years

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Though real talk for a minute. As a librarian I'd really appreciate it if Nick or Griffin put a citation in the episode notes or at the end of the video of the song's composer and the specific performer of that work.

It is only polite to give credit for those things even if you are using them in a transformative way.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Though real talk for a minute. As a librarian I'd really appreciate it if Nick or Griffin put a citation in the episode notes or at the end of the video of the song's composer and the specific performer of that work.

It is only polite to give credit for those things even if you are using them in a transformative way.

I am sure the DeBusey estate is fuming

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

That is not the point at all.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    "Piano song", as performed by "A human, probably"

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    "Piano song", as performed by "A human, probably"

piano doesn't need humans. piano is my favorite character on westworld

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular

Case in point: farg has not made a joke in three and a half years

what he fcuk

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options

That's not the point. The point is to 1) be respectful toward the creator of the thing you're using and 2) to allow anyone who may be curious about the music to figure out what it is. I've seen so many videos that had a short clip of some music I really liked and absolutely no way to find that music afterward.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    It takes like five seconds of work too.

Always cite your sources.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    everyone knows nick's famous musician brother but nick is also an accomplished composer himself, having scored the long running car boys web series

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjbxDblprzo

checks out

So much work went into this video and it gets me every time.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Some days I can think about Time Cube but most days it's all just too much for me

Because you can only think about it on days that are part of the 4-day simultaneous cube rotation

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    I've seen so many videos that had a short clip of some music I really liked and absolutely no way to find that music afterward.

Oh here I can help

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    its always sandstorm

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    fuck that made me laugh a lot

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Every month or so I get back in to saltybet for a few days

I think it's time

• Options
    I've seen so many videos that had a short clip of some music I really liked and absolutely no way to find that music afterward.

Oh here I can help

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

Oh please, as if I can't recognize every single second of that song instantly

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.