Options

[Chat], how do you make your coffee?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Have a selfie to denote my current appearance at the PAX event.

m7Bf68Sl.jpg

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    bring back the ate my balls meme.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I kind of like the cookies&cream hershey bar

which is white chocolate

in as much as any hershey bar is chocolate

am i a nazi now? plz no punch

Nah cookies and cream is like the equal opportunity dessert. It mixes the sweet dark chocolate with the smooth white chocolate.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    When the first internet meme was born, Dada himself woke up from his grave and got his wings

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    The top question for this anti-static mat on amazon is
    can you sit on this in a car to avoid getting shocked?
    Is..is that a big concern in your car?

in the winter i get shocked every time i get out of the car

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    - "milkshake" /= "ice cream and milk in a blender"

?

Yeah apparently it's just fucking blended milk and flavoring at some places up here
    The worst thing is when you get a chocolate milkshake and it is smothered in chocolate syrup

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    I think reaper is gonna fuck up his neck turning his head like that while he's squatting but idk for sure.
    reaper is like a nanite swarm or something weird idk don't think to ohard

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

m7Bf68Sl.jpg

You are not unattractive.

I wouldn't date you, mind, but that's really on me, nothing to do with you.

• Options
    What I'm trying to say is that it's not you, it's me, 21. It just wouldn't work out between us.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Going to stream a runthrough of my set in ~30 minutes if people are interested

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    The top question for this anti-static mat on amazon is
    can you sit on this in a car to avoid getting shocked?
    Is..is that a big concern in your car?

In winter in the midwest? Oh yeah. From November-March getting out of your car in a coat and touching the metal is medically certified as an AED.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    What if the nazi turns around and defends himself by kicking your ass tho

you shoot them with your concealed gun

god bless america

Man if you punch someone and then shoot them when they try and defend themselves, you should probably go to prison for a while

i guess unless you're doing this to a black teenager in florida

It's not like they can tell anyone

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Bleric how is this funny

It's not. The original was worth a half-grin at best. But, in these dark times, any ray of sunshine, I suppose. These kids just don't know any better, they're growing up in a world where memes have been bought and sold by corporations, sanitized and packaged for mass consumption. They don't remember free-range memes, memes from the heart. Asking for a Chezburger just isn't funny when they push them to you on your iPhone 24/7.

Make Memes Great Again

I'm on a mac so I can't snip it but jsyk this is in and of itself a popular meme

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I'm trawling through derelict boards for spritesheets and artwork to edit. I don't even have a goal in mind.

• Options
    Bleric how is this funny

It's not. The original was worth a half-grin at best. But, in these dark times, any ray of sunshine, I suppose. These kids just don't know any better, they're growing up in a world where memes have been bought and sold by corporations, sanitized and packaged for mass consumption. They don't remember free-range memes, memes from the heart. Asking for a Chezburger just isn't funny when they push them to you on your iPhone 24/7.

Make Memes Great Again

I'm on a mac so I can't snip it but jsyk this is in and of itself a popular meme

Nearly every thought a human can have has been had, ergo, every thought is a meme.

make
    you
    think

Oh shi

• Options
    chat's humor is less dadaist and more dadist

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Bleric how is this funny

Make Memes Great Again

Nearly every thought a human can have has been had, ergo, every thought is a meme.

make
    you
    think

Oh shi

Corncob is the detonator

Oh shitttttttt

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Bleric how is this funny

Make Memes Great Again

make
    you
    think

Oh shi

Bring back slap bracelets and pencil-break.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Morning!

Now only 8 hours to go.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    meme should be spelt meem

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

m7Bf68Sl.jpg

You are not unattractive.

I wouldn't date you, mind, but that's really on me, nothing to do with you.

Don't worry the hidden parts of my body are. Like a hive queen, quivering with her brood.

• Options
    Angel-headed hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the memery of night

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

You meen mime.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Morning!

Now only 12 hours to go.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

My god

*holds up torch within a cobwebbed Mayan ruin*

It's intact

*blows the dust off an ancient stone Ate My Balls meme*

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    21st, you look exactly like a younger version of a dude I know to the point where it's weird

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    "We totally should emulate the South!"
    "Oh no doubt, Trevor. Those cats got it all figured out."
    "Dammit, Chet, they're perfect! I feel stupid for not living there already!"
    "Tell me about it, brah"
    "I mean, not a single flaw."
    "No sir. None."
    "Well, obviously, the teenage pregnancy rate could be better, but whose couldn't?"
    "Yeah, and just because their educational system is broken and not producing capable student doesn't make them any less better than New York City."
    "And I don't even see the vast poverty and government dependence as a flaw, really! You gotta have vassals and sharecroppers, right?"
    "Oh god yes. Just like the kings of old."
    "Right! You get it, man."
    "Totally. The racial animosity and disparity is just the icing on the cake."
    "Here here!"

--*ten years later*--

"Chet, I've come to the realization I'm an just asshole who really likes biscuits and fried chicken."

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

My god

*holds up torch within a cobwebbed Mayan ruin*

It's intact

*blows the dust off an ancient stone Ate My Balls meme*

Is this temple YTMND?

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

but it's pronounced me-me so
    dear god don't pronounce it me-me

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    21st, you look exactly like a younger version of a dude I know to the point where it's weird

I have many doppelgangers. I swear, I get this waaaay too often.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Morning!

Now only 12 hours to go.

Ewww.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @Nova_C thanks for posting the Apocalypse world summaries!

You acquired a 4th PC in between the first and second summaries, right? Did you have a friend who couldn't make it to the first session or did someone ask to join the campaign in the intervening time and just made a character to fit the scenario?

Hm wait actually do you have 5 players? Now I'm confused as to who is a PC and who is an NPC :P

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    All through the day

I meme mine I meme mine I meme mine

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

mEEm, right?

Rhymes with beam?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    I hit the queue hall beach cube. One more thing to cross off my bucket list.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Nova_C thanks for posting the Apocalypse world summaries!

You acquired a 4th PC in between the first and second summaries, right? Did you have a friend who couldn't make it to the first session or did someone ask to join the campaign in the intervening time and just made a character to fit the scenario?

Hm wait actually do you have 5 players? Now I'm confused as to who is a PC and who is an NPC :P

You're welcome! One of the players couldn't make the first session. One of the players is currently on holiday and has missed the second and third session.

The players are Reddy Freddie, Grave, Buzz and Jimmy.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

mEEm, right?

Rhymes with beam?

Designed to rhyme with "gene"

• Options
    All through the night

I meme mine I meme mine I meme mine

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I hear it's all about the voyage of the meme. not the destination.

This discussion has been closed.