Options

[MechWarrior Online] The fix for that Stompy Bot craving.

1939495969799»

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Think we had 10 OOSK tags at our height

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    BeornK wrote: »
    the trick with discord is to just use discord APP and skip all the old VOIP programs...

the trick with VOIP is to stop going "ooh shiny" every time theres a new one, and continually fragmenting the community.

I just keep everything installed. I have ~10 TB at my disposal.

Dammit man! Some of us only have 6TB to play with >.<

I have 500gb.

~$90 gets you 3 TB these days.

I eventually need to clean things up, but at the rate storage drives are growing it's probably going to be me stuffing everything from the oldest and smallest drives onto a new drive and just freeing up hard drive bays.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    the trick with discord is to just use discord APP and skip all the old VOIP programs...

the trick with VOIP is to stop going "ooh shiny" every time theres a new one, and continually fragmenting the community.

I have 500gb.

I eventually need to clean things up, but at the rate storage drives are growing it's probably going to be me stuffing everything from the oldest and smallest drives onto a new drive and just freeing up hard drive bays.

Only 87 dollars to go, then.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular

I have 500gb.

Start a swear jar. Should be paid up in a day or so.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular

I have 500gb.

Discord takes less space than Rimworld my dude. Make some space for it, its pretty much the only VOIP program I use nowadays for the 7-8 MP games I play. Everyone uses it and its far superior to vent. Also, I'm really glad people are back to playing this. I suck something awful but even the handful of matches I played today were great (despite putting up rookie numbers the entire time). For all its flaws, there's a certain charm to be found playing MWO with buddies. I look forward to continuing to do so with you fine folks.

Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    On the topic of tracking down some hard drive space to free up, WinDirStat is amazing.

It visualizes all the files in a hard drive as color coded squares. It makes it easy to track down forgotten space hogs that you don't need. Especially things like zip archives that you forgot to delete after extraction or program installation media.

https://windirstat.net/
    (random screenshot from google to help explain what I'm talking about. )
    vstaicvl1ud4.jpg

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    MaijinamuroMaijinamuro Registered User regular
    On the topic of tracking down some hard drive space to free up, WinDirStat is amazing.

It visualizes all the files in a hard drive as color coded squares. It makes it easy to track down forgotten space hogs that you don't need. Especially things like zip archives that you forgot to delete after extraction or program installation media.

https://windirstat.net/
    (random screenshot from google to help explain what I'm talking about. )
    vstaicvl1ud4.jpg

We use this at work occasionally. Comes in handy for servers that are given 30gb C drives.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    ATTENTION OOSIKS

BOARD DROPSHIPS FOR IMMEDIATE EVAC. REINFORCEMENTS ARE NEEDED IN THE NEW THREAD.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DESIGNATED DEZGRA, AND WILL BE SCOURED FROM ORBIT.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no