As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Principal Honey has outlawed all fun in the [RIVERDALE] thread.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Thanks to this show, Camila Mendes is my new celebrity crush.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7jbDprab-4

"That's why Jughead wears that crown-lookin' hat all the time. He the king of Queen Archie's world."

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Episode 3:
    Jesus Christ Betty. I would totally buy the twin/split personality angle but I think Archie would be able to tell considering how long he's known Betty.

Also Betty's mom is a real piece of work. I think everyone in Riverdale needs to dial it back from 11. Also, it was nice to see Cheryl be a human being for just a bit.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Episode 3:
    Jesus Christ Betty. I would totally buy the twin/split personality angle but I think Archie would be able to tell considering how long he's known Betty.

Also Betty's mom is a real piece of work. I think everyone in Riverdale needs to dial it back from 11. Also, it was nice to see Cheryl be a human being for just a bit.
    Okay but what if they dialed it up to 12 instead, and then the dial spins comically and breaks off to fly off into the distance.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Episode 3:

Okay but what if they dialed it up to 12 instead, and then the dial spins comically and breaks off to fly off into the distance.
    And knocks Luke Perry unconscious

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Episode 3:

And knocks Luke Perry unconscious
    Then everyone will probably have murdered each other before the season is over.

That said when Veronica was in Cheryl's face going say slut again I was really hoping for her to do some Kiryu style shit like putting a table through Cheryl.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    my reaction to Veronica's one-piece swimsuit nearly got me in a LOT of trouble with my girlfriend

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Veronica's one piece bathing suit was alright but did you see.... Archie almost dropped his towel.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Episode 3:

Counterpoint: Archie is VERY dumb.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    poor luke perry

he's too good to have a son as terrible as archie

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    So far the only guys who aren't scumbags on Riverdale are:

Luke Perry
    Kevin
    Juggy
    Trev Brown
    Pops
    Sheriff Keller

End of list

Zonugal on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That's a lot of people!

How many other dudes are there?

Archie
    Reggie
    Jason, rip
    Moose

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    That's a lot of people!

How many other dudes are there?

Archie
    Reggie
    Jason, rip
    Moose

CHUCK!?!?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    yeah actually so far we're sitting at more good dudes than bad

• Options
    Yet another failure from Zonugal, our Archie

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Yet another failure from Zonugal, our Archie

While STUPID, I don't think I am SEXY enough to be Archie.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    But lets see...

Scumbag Boys
    Archie
    Reggie
    Moose
    Jason
    Chuck
    Chuck's entire "goon squad"

And I'll throw Hal Cooper & Dilton Doiley in there as well.

EDIT: And Principal Weatherbee!

Zonugal on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I need a Riverdale & Sweet/Vicious crossover STAT

• Options
    Calling Hal a scumbag seems premature

I haven't watched episode 3 yet so I dunno if thats where his true colors shine but so far he seems like a dude who is in a unhappy marriage with a terrible woman and is a total pushover

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Calling Hal a scumbag seems premature

I haven't watched episode 3 yet so I dunno if thats where his true colors shine but so far he seems like a dude who is in a unhappy marriage with a terrible woman and is a total pushover

So far all the Cooper residence, lady-wise, seems INSANE.

Alice Cooper -- INSANE
    Betty Cooper-- Mildly INSANE
    Polly Cooper -- Reportedly INSANE

So I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Hal is also INSANE

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Episode 3:
    I'm glad Josie gave that race speech to Archie, because that was one of my biggest problems with the series so far. It's this "middle America small town" that seemingly has no issues with race or sexuality (the mayor is black, there's tons of black students and school officials, the gay student is so far the most homophobic character). Then Josie is just all "uh, no, this shit still happens here" and Archie is "damn, you're right"

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I really don't get Archie being a scumbag. He stands up for his friend. He's a gigantic tool and easily manipulated, but he's not a bad guy.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2017
    Everyone in Riverdale is a scumbag. We just haven't seen it yet

Except Luke Perry

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options

Luke Perry
    Kevin
    Juggy
    Trev Brown
    Pops
    Principal Weatherbee
    Sheriff Keller

End of list

weatherbee ignoring repeated complaints from the girls re: chuck and the gang makes him a scumbag in my book

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

Luke Perry
    Kevin
    Juggy
    Trev Brown
    Pops
    Principal Weatherbee
    Sheriff Keller

End of list

weatherbee ignoring repeated complaints from the girls re: chuck and the gang makes him a scumbag in my book

Seems fair, to the scumbag list he goes!!!

• Options
    I'm saving myself for Luke Perry

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Archie is a patsy, not a scumbag. Putting him in the same category as Chuck or Reggie shows how flawed that is.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I don't think Archie's an asshole. He's just kind of a son of a bitch.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Archie's well-meaning but he's a dumbass

• Options
    Archie is the Yosuke of Riverdale

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

I can't WAIT for these kids to start getting personas

• Options

I was sincerely thinking about Riverdale/Persona fanfic in the shower this morning because I am a bad, bad person(a)

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular

Josie and the Pussycats can burn their dread.

• Options

I was sincerely thinking about Riverdale/Persona fanfic in the shower this morning because I am a bad, bad person(a)

no fuck you alex

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I don't remember Chuck from the comics was he a recent addition or is he just show only?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    I don't remember Chuck from the comics was he a recent addition or is he just show only?

recentish addition

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Jughead- Fool
    Archie- Hanged Man
    Veronica- Magician
    Betty- Hermit
    Ms. Grundy- Tower
    Cheryl- Devil
    Josie- Star
    Kevin- Lovers

• Options
    Jughead- Fool
    Archie- Hanged Man