As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WHO ELSE CAN DO [chat]!

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Mmm drugs

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Bob Ross on Twitch is showing episodes from season 1

it is... so old. the audio distortion is impressively bad

have you gotten to the squirrels yet?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    I took one of the leftover dentist lorezepam mini doses and now I feel like a human being who could possibly sleep instead of a ball of directionless dread BUT my friend who is doing Peace Core in Ethiopia texted me and I can't go to bed because we never get to talk

*very gentle "aaaaa"*

ativan is scary

It's really really

really really

nice

and after using it for an extended time to counteract the stimulatory effects of prednisone it scares the hell out of me

I have a couple left over from needing it to be able to allow someone to shove needles in my mouth

It seems to take the ball of twisty fear that appears and go "ehhhhhhhhhhhhh but what if you.. didnt." It's like 1mg so it's like, I go from made of knives to made of less pointy knives

Weed does the same thing tho and I'd much prefer it so I think I will be laying in for a stash finally in the near future

I was about to say, that's why I stick to weed

• Options
    The Ender wrote: »
    I took one of the leftover dentist lorezepam mini doses and now I feel like a human being who could possibly sleep instead of a ball of directionless dread BUT my friend who is doing Peace Core in Ethiopia texted me and I can't go to bed because we never get to talk

*very gentle "aaaaa"*

ativan is scary

It's really really

really really

nice

and after using it for an extended time to counteract the stimulatory effects of prednisone it scares the hell out of me

I have a couple left over from needing it to be able to allow someone to shove needles in my mouth

It seems to take the ball of twisty fear that appears and go "ehhhhhhhhhhhhh but what if you.. didnt." It's like 1mg so it's like, if I go from made of knives to made of less pointy knives

Weed does the same thing tho and I'd much prefer it so I think I will be laying in for a stash finally in the near future

Drug Baron Cleric

Hey where she lives that stash, up to 10 fuck ounces, is legal

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    *sees latest post by McMansion Hell*

I'm gonna go to sleep now.

*tries not to get nightmares*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Marijuana legalization is a bandaid.

International drug policy is deeply pathological.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Daredevil is so good you guys, can't wait for Punisher's tv show!

Spoilers
    Here's Punisher meeting Kingpin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqXwlkBjpA

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »

*very gentle "aaaaa"*

ativan is scary

It's really really

really really

nice

*makes note of it and puts it on the list of VERY SCARY DRUGS I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM list*
    Mirapex for restless leg syndrome. Side effects may include hallucinations, increased gambling, sexual, or other overpowering urges...I have restless legs syndrome. It's annoying, but those side effects.

Again

Weed

Like every time I hear one of those fucking commercials it's for some shit that weed just fucking deals with as a fringe benefit to getting you fuckin high.

And it doesn't make you want to kill yourself.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    X A N A X

You know it's great because it has two "X"s in it!

X A N A X

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Feral wrote: »
    Husband is watching West Wing again.

I think this TV show is his ativan.

I'm on the last few episodes of my second big go through of the show. It takes me a year to watch The West Wing. I pace it. It's a m a z i n g

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    X A N A X

X A N A X

thaxtx's not how thaxtx worxx

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric This is a reminder to you to remind me tomorrow to give you some words of wisdom w.r.t. misbehaving brains

I know much about how our brains try to betray us.

But remember that life is generally lovely and only as complicated as you make it and also that odds are that everything will work out <3

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Guys it's late, no creative bone left in my body and I like to assume the same in all humans. It's time to qwob. Post a screenshot of your best score, deadline is end of 99, highest score wins. Keep it clean!

I make no promise whatsoever to stay awake and see this through.

https://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Puppies and I can send each other west wing quotes without even the barest context and be completely understood by the other party

One of the things we did when I visited was watch west wing

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular

I'm okay with this bandaid policy because ffs we're bleeding out right now.

But yeah. :|

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    This is hard you guys

o1gcn60pnszs.png

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

I just watched shibboleth today

Its a good show and kind of what I need to see right now

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Guys it's late, no creative bone left in my body and I like to assume the same in all humans. It's time to qwob. Post a screenshot of your best score, deadline is end of 99, highest score wins. Keep it clean!

participant.jpg

*nods*

*frames Certificate of Participation*

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

b99d69646d74706ca21fad0c1e10e02d.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2017
    i

Here's my favorite part.

Even ignoring the drug side of things, like forgetting entirely that it gets you high, hemp is universally useful it can be used for textiles, building materials, and food.

Like the marijuana plant is a fucking outright boon to humanity, and would make life better for everyone were it to be readily available everywhere.

It is illegal on all 7 continents and in almost every country, and it is illegal mostly because of racism in America.

It's literally the dumbest shit.

Sleep on
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    i suck at qwop

oq3n4pfkyvva.png

Feral on

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I've only watched the West Wing once and I definitely couldn't watch it again.

It's a nice fantasy of US politics I suppose.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Sleep wrote: »
    i

Here's my favorite part.

Even ignoring the drug side of things, like forgetting entirely that it gets you high, hemp is universally useful it can be used for textiles, building materials, and food.

Like the marijuana plant is a fucking outright boon to humanity, and would make life better for everyone were it to be readily available everywhere.

It is illegal on all 7 continents and in almost every country, and it is illegal mostly because of racism in America.

I am going to go to my local Pharmasave tomorrow and probably buy 12~ boxes of 'Extra Strength Sleep Aid Liquid Fastgels' because they are 2 for 1 and I prefer to have a decent stash so I'm not always running into town and/or caught in awkward situations where I need a good night's sleep and it ain't happening.

Nobody will say a word to me about this. People do this all the time and nobody questions it. Mostly I use these for sleep, but I discovered they can also be used to relieve stress as a side effect; to not mince words, you can (and I do!) use them for more or less recreational purposes.

A drug enforcement officer (I'm tempted to say advocate, but I have literally not once met such a person who was an advocate without also being an officer or someone tied to the enforcement end in a direct way) will tell me it's different because I'm not reselling the drugs and/or because the drugs don't have a secondary market where it would be possible for me to resell them. But this is a pretty bad argument because reselling shit is not the same thing as having a criminal empire. Any number of things with viable secondary markets are resold by bad people to fund horrible activities (firearms in the U.S., for example, are associated with a very large black market tied to extremely unscrupulous people) all of the time; we arbitrarily target & single-out drugs, and only specific kinds of drugs, because [???].

The data seems to repeatedly show that [???] is, 'because it is a good way to imprison and disenfranchise people of color,' but hey how dare you suggest drug policy is just an excuse for institutional racism!

/rant

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    cuZ4DFil.png

this is the only try I'm giving this

Delmain on
  • Options
    i

Here's my favorite part.

I am going to go to my local Pharmasave tomorrow and probably buy 12~ boxes of 'Extra Strength Sleep Aid Liquid Fastgels' because they are 2 for 1 and I prefer to have a decent stash so I'm not always running into town and/or caught in awkward situations where I need a good night's sleep and it ain't happening.

Nobody will say a word to me about this. People do this all the time and nobody questions it. Mostly I use these for sleep, but I discovered they can also be used to relieve stress as a side effect; to not mince words, you can (and I do!) use them for more or less recreational purposes.

A drug enforcement officer (I'm tempted to say advocate, but I have literally not once met such a person who was an advocate without also being an officer or someone tied to the enforcement end in a direct way) will tell me it's different because I'm not reselling the drugs and/or because the drugs don't have a secondary market where it would be possible for me to resell them. But this is a pretty bad argument because reselling shit is not the same thing as having a criminal empire. Any number of things with viable secondary markets are resold by bad people to fund horrible activities (firearms in the U.S., for example, are associated with a very large black market tied to extremely unscrupulous people) all of the time; we arbitrarily target & single-out drugs, and only specific kinds of drugs, because [???].

The data seems to repeatedly show that [???] is, 'because it is a good way to imprison and disenfranchise people of color,' but hey how dare you suggest drug policy is just an excuse for institutional racism!

/rant

what's the active ingredient in those?

in the US, over the counter sleeping pills are diphenhydramine or hippie shit

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    X A N A X

X A N A X

but xanax means no drinking. and I like drinking.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    X A N A X

X A N A X

what about xerox tho

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

no lie I am currectly refusing to do another run through The West Wing because I know it's a placebo

• Options
    Also I am now less bad at stabbing vikings and knights to death with a katana

I only die like half the time without inflicing damage now

• Options
    qwop..

XoOxOkP.png

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    X A N A X

X A N A X

what about xerox tho

xerox and drinking invariably leads copies of junk.

that not environmentally responsible

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    i

Here's my favorite part.

/rant

Yup; diphenhydramine hydrochloride.

It's off the shelf, not over the counter.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Late night Nioh stream

Twitch.tv/onthelastcastle

• Options
    Also 23 METERS WTF

That screenshot I posted is literally the furthest I can get. All other attempts involved me stumbling / somersaulting backward.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    i suck at qwop

oq3n4pfkyvva.png

I found a way to mash the buttons in sequence and move at approximately .1m per three cycles of the buttons

I am declaring victory and will henceforth claim I can move an infinite amount of distance in QWOP

• Options
    my internet is being so laggy that it's taking several seconds to refresh pages so, I blame that for my QWOP failure

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i

Here's my favorite part.

/rant

I find doxylamonate succinate much better it's unisom

• Options
    i

Here's my favorite part.

/rant

Does "off the shelf" mean you have to ask somebody for it?

• Options
    (I quit at 30m)

This discussion has been closed.