Options

SMT/Persona: My Neighbor Morgana (P5 out 4/4, if you hold on life will change)

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Since Persona 5 broke my heart I fired up 4 again (I really want to get back into this game and beat it by the time 5 comes out).

I'm like mid July now and just did my finals, other than that I sorta feel like i'm probably not making the most of my days, I only recently got the bug net in hopes of one day fishing.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Don't worry about making the most of your days your first time through

Do what you think sounds fun

But definitely try and max your stats though

If it's a rainy day you should always be eating Chinese food

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    If it's a rainy day you should always be eating Chinese food

for a second I forgot what thread I was in and thought that you were just giving general life advice

and I have to admit, it sounds like great advice to me

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I got super burned by not having max courage and knowledge by the time you get the last party member.

• Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Perhaps the most infuriating thing is always seeing people talk about p4 while i have a ps2 copy, but no ps2 anymore. I gave it away when me and my wife were downsizing our stuff, but the copies of p3 and 4 are a friends so i didnt give those away, just havent seen him in person in a long time. Also i have no vita... so i can only play p3p on my psp.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »
    Perhaps the most infuriating thing is always seeing people talk about p4 while i have a ps2 copy, but no ps2 anymore. I gave it away when me and my wife were downsizing our stuff, but the copies of p3 and 4 are a friends so i didnt give those away, just havent seen him in person in a long time. Also i have no vita... so i can only play p3p on my psp.

PSTV is always around $45 on Amazon and runs it just fine!

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Seriously PSTV is a pretty great Persona machine

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I literally bought PSTV just to play P4G then found some other pretty decent games on it.

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    If you have a PS3 you can also pick them both up on the PS store for cheap as well.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    for what it's worth there is some stuff in that video I would have been happier being surprised by

• Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about that new Igor voice

On the one hand I'm okay with taking it a new direction, I'm not the kind to hate something just because it's different

On the other it's very, very different from the calm, creepy, almost soporific effect of the Igor we've all known for so long

It's kind of jarring

• Options

On the one hand I'm okay with taking it a new direction, I'm not the kind to hate something just because it's different

On the other it's very, very different from the calm, creepy, almost soporific effect of the Igor we've all known for so long

It's kind of jarring
    Fits with Velvet Room as an intimidating prison where your personas are literally being executed pretty well though.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    for what it's worth there is some stuff in that video I would have been happier being surprised by

Thanks to the delays I can actually comfortable ignore all media for this now.

Usually I watch gameplay vids and just try to skip story stuff... but after all this waiting I feel no need to click. I guess in this case I'm glad! Too many games recently have been spoiling things I would have enjoyed not knowing in promo materials.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular

It's kind of jarring

I kind of like how he sounds like the devil

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Man...that's one grim fusion process.

• Options
    @AtomicTofu texted me and told me he bought the Persona 5 art book from a local book store

and then I went to the local bookstore and now I too have the Persona 5 art book

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @Rorshach Kringle just texted me and said "FFS I can't even anymore"

YaYa on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    ...how much was it

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ...how much was it

a lot

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    @Rorshach Kringle just texted me and said "FFS I can't even anymore"

YaYa give me your cell phone number

• Options
    YaYa give me your credit card number and PIN

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Dear Kris

Thanks for shopping with Zavvi.

We are aware that your order for the item(s) listed below has still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible.

Persona 5 Collector's Edition

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Zavvi

...sigh

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Thanks Zavvi

Your mom gave you a weird name

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    How dare you

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Hey I'm allowed to say that, my name is Josh which is just bizarre

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Calling it now: that's not the same Igor. He is Nyancat's servant, not Philemon's.

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    hahahah whelp there are a couple of things in this art book I a) did not expect and b) REALLY would have preferred to not know about before playing the game

• Options
    hahahah whelp there are a couple of things in this art book I a) did not expect and b) REALLY would have preferred to not know about before playing the game

Shoulda waited!

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »

Shoulda waited!

I was being careful too! shit snuck up on me!

• Options
    Is it the same art book that comes with the take your heart edition?

Is it good?

I picked that up on amazon earlier. Normally I don't preorder games but I wanted to make sure I got my hands on the soundtrack after it's been pretty difficult to track down the p3/p4 ones.

• Options
    Oh also I'm currently torn between playing a lot more tms#fe and a lot more p3. They're both real good. I think I like the setting of p3 more but without those quality of life improvements from p4g it's kinda tough to stay focused. I also really really don't like the fatigue thing in Tartarus, as my instinct is to fully explore areas.

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »
    Is it the same art book that comes with the take your heart edition?

Is it good?

I picked that up on amazon earlier. Normally I don't preorder games but I wanted to make sure I got my hands on the soundtrack after it's been pretty difficult to track down the p3/p4 ones.

nah this is the proper official design arts, it's like 500 pages

it also fucking rules, the print quality is off the charts and there's like fine detail sketches and rough drafts of everything

• Options
    I guess I'll need to get tms at some point

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular

It's pretty great.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options

I was surprised at how much I like it.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I liked TMS a whole heck of a lot more than any of the Personas despite pretty much disliking all the characters.

• Options

it is a DEEPLY silly game but it scratches a lot of the same Persona itches

I'm glad I played it

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    HOW WOULD YOU NOT THINK THE ARTBOOK WOULD HAVE SPOILERS

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    HOW WOULD YOU NOT THINK THE ARTBOOK WOULD HAVE SPOILERS