Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Mike Pence refusing to be in a room alone with a female who's not his wife because of his conservative religious beliefs is really creepy, right? Or is it just me?

wait is this actually true?

what if the president were female or some confidential source of information was, like how is this even a stance you can have while being an important political official

I guess there are always secret service types around to chaperone...

cred do you really think someone like mike pence thinks "what if the president were female?"

no...

but like he never wanted to have secret shady closed-room political dealings with anyone female? I mean I guess his cohort would be mainly male-dominated, but not entirely.

I mean I don't know, it's so completely disgusting to me to think of people who classify women as an entirely different sort of thing as opposed to just as people to interact with professionally, that I couldn't really think of how to respond

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Ahh the sweet smell of disappointment.

I liked Battlefront

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Burning Man fascinates me and also I know full well by the end of day 2 I would wander off into the desert to get away from so many people and their incessant noise.
    Well Burning Man is an open world game so you can do that
    Oh god. You can make your own fun by doing things in completely socially unacceptable ways throughout a large, but brown/grey, landscape...

It's so true.

No matter what anyone tells you, you cannot murder hobo your way through burning man.

not with that attitude

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Burning Man fascinates me and also I know full well by the end of day 2 I would wander off into the desert to get away from so many people and their incessant noise.
    Oh god. You can make your own fun by doing things in completely socially unacceptable ways throughout a large, but brown/grey, landscape...

It's so true.

No matter what anyone tells you, you cannot murder hobo your way through burning man.
    Well, yeah. All of the NPCs are marked as "plot" characters, so they are invulnerable. But they'll attack you on sight if you try it.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    I thought you were supposed to not talk about burning man. Like fight club, either you're in the know or you're not.

No, it hasn't been cool and underground since at least the early 90's

Huh. I've only ever talked to one person that had been, and they were super cagey about revealing anything. Guess they didn't get the memo.

Or just didn't like me. Also probable.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    sometimes I really just want to go trade in my truck for like a nice van and airbrush the shit out of that summbitch and sell my house and take the profits and just go live off the grid and go to hippie communes and group farms and work odd jobs in coastal cities on piers.

I should do that before I'm 40

Its called wwoofing and a lot of lost trust fund kids do it in there 20s, at least in my experience.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

I liked Battlefront

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Not only did I like Battlefront, I love that they added a VR mission later on, based loosely on Rogue One. Flying in an X-Wing through VR is a total trip.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

I liked Battlefront

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am somewhat curious what the additions will be.

I assume that "The Force Awakens" cast / setting will be in the new one.

But what else can they add? The game wasn't that long ago and most people have the same hardware.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    God I love SCP

Almost all the 3000 contest entries are really good! There's a reality warping one that is just bizarre and pomo enough to be mysterious but also satisfying

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

It's so true.

Seriously though, if I ever go to burning man, my mad max post apocalypse cosplay is going to be my second highest priority after sufficient water supplies.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I liked Battlefront

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But what else can they add? The game wasn't that long ago and most people have the same hardware.

This one has a Single Player campaign

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    but like he never wanted to have secret shady closed-room political dealings with anyone female? I mean I guess his cohort would be mainly male-dominated, but not entirely.
    lY0vpYk.jpg

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »

I liked Battlefront

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm hoping they go the Battlefield 1 route and add heaps of destructible terrain.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I'm budgeting 2k to fly to the states, fly between states and get accommodation for two weeks

Spending that much on burning man seems crazy to me

Ticket - $450
    Camp dues - $400 (this includes potable water and some food)
    Travel from Cincinnati to BRC - $400
    The remainder of my food needs for ~12 days, plus any gear that I don't already have (dust mask, maybe a new canvas tent (Kodiak btw @amateurhour ), kawaii af outfits, etc) and incidentals could easily approach $400-800.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    hey pregnant girl is back!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    sometimes I really just want to go trade in my truck for like a nice van and airbrush the shit out of that summbitch and sell my house and take the profits and just go live off the grid and go to hippie communes and group farms and work odd jobs in coastal cities on piers.

Its called wwoofing and a lot of lost trust fund kids do it in there 20s, at least in my experience.

yeah it's called boondogging or something like that where I've heard it used.

I'm just weird cause it's nice outside today.

Like, I have literally one responsibility. One.

That is my wife, who I am not responsible for in the slightest, like she has a full time career and shit. She doesn't rely on me.

It's not a "man I don't want to be married anymore" thing, at all. I love her, I just wish sometimes that she was also down for the idea of just bailing and never turning back, cause we'd do it in a fucking heartbeat.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

mWMtWV2.jpg?1

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Shit I'd love it, a week in the desert, camping out under the stars, cooking food over a fire, maybe get a tattoo, show people how to make fire with primitive tools while they're high and watch them think of me as some kind of wizard...

If you ever go, I want to come to.

I'm a massive flirt when I'm drunk

You and me both

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I'm budgeting 2k to fly to the states, fly between states and get accommodation for two weeks

Ticket - $450
    Camp dues - $400 (this includes potable water and some food)
    Travel from Cincinnati to BRC - $400
    The remainder of my food needs for ~12 days, plus any gear that I don't already have (dust mask, maybe a new canvas tent (Kodiak btw amateurhour ), kawaii af outfits, etc) and incidentals could easily approach $400-800.

Where is the drug budget?

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I want to reply "you are super pregnant!" right now

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

"I did nothing that could possibly get me pregante. Am I pregegenegent?"

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    man that girl is so pregnant

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    also gay sex I need some gay sex

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgC-KCGkMPM

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

Ehhhhh 2k for all that sounds a bit low honestly

Depends a lot on what you're doing, what sort of quality you're looking for on your flights and hotels and all that.

When I went to NZ, I was in hostels that were like $10-$15 NZD per night (maybe 8-12 US?) and in some cases included free meals. I got a cheapo car that was maybe an extra $20 NZD per day including insurance and all. And then I spent a boatload on food and activities but of course there's always plenty of free/cheap things to do and I could've stopped by grocery stores instead of eating at nice restaurants.

With a quick search, I found a round trip from Ireland to USA for $233. Granted, it's Ryanair and it's for January next year and is Rhode Island (which barely counts), but it goes to show that if you're careful you can get a flight cheap.

• Options
    Well, he was hard the whole time.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    To quietly represent my psychic devastation caused by my best friend in the boot camp getting sent home I changed my slack (chat app the school uses) av to my PA av

*pours one out *

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I thought you were supposed to not talk about burning man. Like fight club, either you're in the know or you're not.

No, it hasn't been cool and underground since at least the early 90's

Huh. I've only ever talked to one person that had been, and they were super cagey about revealing anything. Guess they didn't get the memo.

Or just didn't like me. Also probable.

It's literally the opposite now.

People that go to burning man tend to fucking LOVE telling you about burning man.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    It is a well known fact that sperm can fly through the air like a bat.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    To quietly represent my psychic devastation caused by my best friend in the boot camp getting sent home I changed my slack (chat app the school uses) av to my PA av

*pours one out *

what kind of boot camp is this? Like...... military? whuh?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

"He was hard the whole time"

Yes thank you for this crucial data point

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    hold on people like talking about things they do and enjoy??

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    I don't get why people are going into the desert. I can set a man on fire right in my home town!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

*pours one out *

what they got voted off the island? noooooo

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Mike Pence refusing to be in a room alone with a female who's not his wife because of his conservative religious beliefs is really creepy, right? Or is it just me?

wait is this actually true?

what if the president were female or some confidential source of information was, like how is this even a stance you can have while being an important political official

I guess there are always secret service types around to chaperone...

cred do you really think someone like mike pence thinks "what if the president were female?"

no...

I mean I don't know, it's so completely disgusting to me to think of people who classify women as an entirely different sort of thing as opposed to just as people to interact with professionally, that I couldn't really think of how to respond

yeah i mean it is gross and a pretty barbaric way of thinking in the 21st century but like

he's also like way more crazy than the average person

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Podly wrote: »
    also gay sex I need some gay sex

You and me both brother

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Well, he was hard the whole time.

During sex?

Preposterous!

• Options

*pours one out *

what kind of boot camp is this? Like...... military? whuh?

Coding boot camp

• Options

*pours one out *
    cc5ae984e8b7e1b0bc2f90cb6656c2a4968c1ae62ac05d640273e9c13f2abdd7.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
This discussion has been closed.