As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Anime is unvarnished cultural appropriation

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I like some anime.

Too bad most of it is unvarnished shit,

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

But ... the Japanese are happily selling it to everyone.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    the very rare double unvarnished sighting

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

But ... the Japanese are happily selling it to everyone.

No, the Japanese are appropriating the west

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Is there anything more cringe-worthy than people.

Anime

tumblr_nqkrioJnvS1upfu3oo1_500.jpg

gay cartoons with big eyes

Basically anime

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Archaeologists today found a rare unvarnished wooden dildo from the Victorian age.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

This statement is bullshit

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Varnished or otherwise?

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Unvarnished, eh?

:bigfrown:

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    I have an unvarnished deck

I also have a power washer in the boot of my car

Gonna spray all that flaky stuff off

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

Is it tho

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    That this forum is incapable and/or uninterested in serious discussions of cultural appropriation, I respectfully ask that people not make jokes about it.

• Options
    That this forum is incapable and/or uninterested in serious discussions of cultural appropriation, I respectfully ask that people not make jokes about it.

Pot, kettle

Also, no

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I accidentally ate 4 burgs today.

Only two of them were sliders.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I accidentally ate 4 burgs today.

Only two of them were sliders.

Slipped, fell, burg wound up in mouf

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Is there anything more cringe-worthy than people.
    As someone who watched 15 minutes of bouncer fights. Nope we are the worst.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    nonvarnished

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Instead of cultural appropriation let's brag about things we've done that are cool, like realizing somebody who is 120 lbs is really easy to lift up.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    varnish free

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    milski wrote: »
    Instead of cultural appropriation let's brag about things we've done that are cool, like realizing somebody who is 120 lbs is really easy to lift up.

i discovered i can eat a whole thing of macaroni salad.

• Options

I'm starting to put the pieces together

You did some high quality endurance training fucking this weekend

• Options

Does this agree apply to the cool or the lifting

Por que no los dos

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

a good friend cut himself with a power washer in high school

shit is no joke! Water will cut you!

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    HEY EVERYBODY I THINK MILSKI HAD A LOT OF FULFILLING SEX THIS WEEKEND LETS MAKE HIM PRESIDENT

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Pot, kettle

Also, no

If you want an honest response, you're someone I have engaged on this topic multiple times and this has consistently been your response.

At this point I feel you're incapable of engaging in good faith with the topic.

• Options

Close.
    I had girlperson on top and realized that I could ask her to wrap her legs around me and then continue the adventure while standing. So yeah, endurance training.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I can ride my bike with no handlebars

• Options
    No handlebars

• Options
    No handlebars

• Options

Realizing?

How is this not the null hypothesis?

• Options
    I can ride my bike with no handlebars

so you like unicycles.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Standing 69 is in the realm of possibility.

• Options
    Good job and good song summaryjudgement

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I'm only giving SJ one agree, cause that song is mediocre

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    what % milski were you during sex

• Options
    Standing 69 is in the realm of possibility.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

Close.
    I had girlperson on top and realized that I could ask her to wrap her legs around me and then continue the adventure while standing. So yeah, endurance training.
    so you didn't carry someone out of a burning building

you coward

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Just beat God of War 3. As the final fight with Zeus reached its climax, a thunderstorm rolled in, in real life, and I started to see lightning strikes out my patio window. Fuckin' metal.

• Options

a good friend cut himself with a power washer in high school

shit is no joke! Water will cut you!
    Yeah, high pressure water will tear you up, we hydro demoed a parking lot before. It cut that concrete up.

This discussion has been closed.