As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PAX] South is over, now we're dreaming up a new PAX (see form on p56)

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I got messed up but I think it was mostly unrelated, I just kind of lost my voice that weekend but felt fine otherwise

But yeah I'd be down for splitting a room

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Aww hell yeah pax south

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    HELL

YES

Also this show is pretty much just a tabletop show with y'all to me now and I am just fine with that.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    If I can swing this it will probably be last minute.

But I am going to try dammit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I am definitely going to make it this year.

unless they decide to fire me from dream job

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I wont be making this one

but 2019? oh yeah, you bet your ass I'm gonna try to go

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna buy tickets, definitely planning to make it this year, but we'll see

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Will continue my streak of budgeting plane tickets, getting a place to stay, and then worrying about getting a pass

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Fucking finally.
    Man it's kind of early too.

Very excited for this.
    My friend Anthony's kid will be like 20 months by then, so maaaybe his wife and kid will come this year. Gonna try and get my friend Jon too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    By the way that isn't a joke if a framed picture is provided, I will eat at least one meal with it at Hooters.

i kinda want the framed photo there even if i do wind up going

because yes i wanna eat a meal with a framed photo of me in the seat across from me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I'd like to try to make South this year, but I'm hoping I'll be in a new job by January, so I don't know if I'll be able to swing it?

Fingers crossed, I guess.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will be attending this shindig.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I live here, I might as well show up.

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Anybody stay at the Menger Hotel or the Hotel Contessa? I'm thinking about grabbing a suite.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    By the way that isn't a joke if a framed picture is provided, I will eat at least one meal with it at Hooters.

because yes i wanna eat a meal with a framed photo of me in the seat across from me

I need a framed copy of Jimmy Dean's Tee KO shirt design of you

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

I need a framed copy of Jimmy Dean's Tee KO shirt design of you

Which one? They were both great.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Did you guys actually buy those?

Also, I stayed at Menger one year, its pretty nice, but the shower is a little wonky water pressure wise. Turn the faucet verrry slow and careful like or you're gonna flood the floor.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I miss you awesome nerds and I will be scooping up passes as soon as they go on sale.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Sadly I didn't buy one. I'm not sure people could have handled such a perfect male form.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I got the go ahead on this from mrs. chilla so I'll be there

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Oh shit I just realized this is on my birthday

Birthday pax!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Points to anyone who can recall the karaoke recommendations that Lyft/Uber driver gave us last year, I cannot remember a single one.

• Options
    update: im going

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

Can i still go to hooters

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Will there still be a framed photo

• Options

Can i still go to hooters

if you provide the photo

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    also @pooka if im going, a second time, you absolutely must

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Everyone shut up!

Shut up, Lutz!

What hotel did BoringPax occur in last year?

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    I already have a hotel booked. Really, really excited about another year.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Handgimp wrote: »
    Anybody stay at the Menger Hotel or the Hotel Contessa? I'm thinking about grabbing a suite.

Contessa has like, half-ply toilet paper

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    Handgimp wrote: »

Contessa has like, half-ply toilet paper

Hmm, I wonder if it's worse than the sandpaper we used on the boat.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Everyone shut up!

Shut up, Lutz!

@Speed Racer booked it

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I still can't believe that my friend and I wound up going out to dinner with some random group on the friday night last year. They were very nice and we talked about WoW, at least!

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna buy tickets, definitely planning to make it this year, but we'll see

Uhhh, no. If I have to I'm going to kidnap you to SouthPAX.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Everyone shut up!

Shut up, Lutz!

@zonugal springhill suites on bowie

• Options
    Everyone shut up!

Shut up, Lutz!

Thanks @Speed Racer!

We're likely to shift from staying at the La Quinta Inns & Suites to this one, exclusively because they have individual beers you can buy down in the lobby.

• Options
    We should have BoringPAX at Sam's Club so we can buy that shit in bulk

• Options
    This is week-after-my-birthday PAX. 31 isn't nearly as cool as 30.

• Options
    Everyone shut up!

Shut up, Lutz!

Thanks @Speed Racer!

We're likely to shift from staying at the La Quinta Inns & Suites to this one, exclusively because they have individual beers you can buy down in the lobby.

priorities, son

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Well, reserved my "just in case" hotel room

We'll see if the PAX hotel site has anything better, but if history is any indication, I'll be keeping this reservation