Options

Daredevil [chat]

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I had to turn down the difficulty to easy to beat this boss in Persona 5 and i feel like a busta
    as you well should

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    What sort of companion of chaos could prefer Facebook to our hallowed halls

sig.gif
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    oh man I couldn't remember if I was friends with hakkes

I find her and it already says "friend request sent"

but I didn't send that rec... oh.... I see how it is......

I dont know who you even are

gasp but you've seen my picture :(

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkes once replied to me on Facebook and then didn't add me which is clearly misandry

Listen you guys I dont know who the fuck you are IRL you all blend into the same grotesque Akira construction of white dude flesh outside of these digital walls

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    oh man I couldn't remember if I was friends with hakkes

I find her and it already says "friend request sent"

but I didn't send that rec... oh.... I see how it is......

I dont know who you even are

gasp but you've seen my picture :(

and then i deleted you from the mainframe because it was...uh...TOO attractive

thats it

good job hakks

nailed it

• Options
    i didn't use facebook before it was cool

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    em please do not leak any misandrist plans Hakkes may or may not have just cuz she ain't friend you :(

sig.gif
  • Options
    What sort of companion of chaos could prefer Facebook to our hallowed halls

source.gif

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Total values for the day:

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sugars Fiber

1,210 28g 114g 114g 11g 4g

@BeNarwhal

The dinner I made was a melange I like to call, "Um, what do I have in the fridge that isn't spoiled yet?"

Much like the cooking in Zelda, sometimes I just throw shit together to see what happens; luckily, I did not get anything questionable tonight (though it has happened :bigfrown: )

Zucchini, onions, and shiitake sauteed with butter, cayenne, sweet basil, salt, and a bit of sherry vinegar

Diced chicken thigh

Surprisingly not terrible, and only about 400 calories for a big bowl

Atomika on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    This is discrimination against men AND fecal orcs.

• Options
    dawn isn't so terrible

sig.gif
  • Options

Cackling homunculi

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    em i just sent you a friend request on fb to make you feel better

also that was easier to do than i anticipated

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

The intersectionality of these two demographics bears the greatest brunt of my horrific persecution

• Options
    dawn isn't so terrible

it is if you're THE MOON

*go go go hakks ur fkin on fire*

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    The Juggalo community coming out as antifascist makes a great deal of sense.

They are strange people, outcasts, people who define themselves by their difference from the norm, people who find love and community with other outcasts, people who crave the freedom to be their weird, mocked selves and not be defined by a society that doesn't understand them

They must be antifascist. Their very existence defies uniformity. The most banal person often sees a Juggalo and feels that fascistic urge to eradicate offensive difference, I think. Resistance of that crushing uniformity defines their community.

I followed the same line of thought, and I sympathize with those who are outcast and at peace with who they are, and I don't really want to lionize Juggalos but they just seem like people who really have their shit figured out and I don't know what this emotion is - secondhand pride? jealousy? a mere thirst for faygo-drenched lips?

Also I stopped to admire the honest acknowledgement of that base desire to stamp out and pave over difference; I think that recognition is a core part of antifascism (awareness of the petty tyranny of our everyday lives etc etc)

I would quote from Jean Genet or someone about what it means to be free in such an oppressive world but I don't know french

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I will note that I am basically indistinguishable from any other white bald man with glasses and a beard

Sometimes people say "omg you totally have a clone where I work!" and I rein in my desire to say "this is a uniform for balding shortsighted men in their 30s, don't get excited"

• Options
    I ask you for a sigworthy quote and this is what I get

sig.gif
  • Options
    I will note that I am basically indistinguishable from any other white bald man with glasses and a beard

Sometimes people say "omg you totally have a clone where I work!" and I rein in my desire to say "this is a uniform for balding shortsighted men in their 30s, don't get excited"

you're only in your 30s? huh

• Options

Are you sure they're talking about appearance though

Maybe they mean their co-worker thinks and talks like you!

sig.gif
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Why can't you speak French

I don't know why can't you

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

harsh

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    It is blowing my mind how many people I'm seeing on my friend feed on FB are losing friends over that friend not denouncing Nazis/the KKK. This is some cult level shit from the Right.

• Options
    I don't think juggalos have their shit figured out at all

The community has a lot of homophobia and sexism and racism despite some of them being strongly antifascist

There's a lot of substance abuse and poverty and crime involved

But they would certainly loathe fascism.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Evening [Chat]. For tonight's stream, I"m going to play some more gigantic. It's been a ton of fun. If you have it on PC, feel free to reach out and we can play.

@Echo @P10 @cB557 @Atomika @Neco

www.twitch.tv/tortalius

if anyone else wants @s let me know.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Hakkes once replied to me on Facebook and then didn't add me which is clearly misandry

Listen you guys I dont know who the fuck you are IRL you all blend into the same grotesque Akira construction of white dude flesh outside of these digital walls

Mmmm... white dude flesh.

That reminds me... what to have for dinner...

• Options
    This guy at open mic who was INCREDIBLE was six months younger than I was and... I thought he was at least 10 years older than I was....

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I don't think juggalos have their shit figured out at all

The community has a lot of homophobia and sexism and racism despite some of them being strongly antifascist

There's a lot of substance abuse and poverty and crime involved

But they would certainly loathe fascism.

Don't forget magnets.

How do they even?

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

I'm actually a 9000 year old demon

• Options
    This guy at open mic who was INCREDIBLE was six months younger than I was and... I thought he was at least 10 years older than I was....

I do remember you being unreasonably handsome.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017

Mmmm... white dude flesh.

That reminds me... what to have for dinner...

long pig

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I am thinking about putting Sonic Mania on my Switch.

• Options
    I ask you for a sigworthy quote and this is what I get

Umm today i told someone on Facebook something along the lines of like

"There is more sophisticated understanding of constitutional law philosophy in the wind erupting from my rectum than anything you've ever said" or something along those lines

I hope you will accept this poor substitute for now

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

I didn't say I can't speak French, I merely said I don't know French

...yet

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Chanus is that you who just added me

• Options
    Chanus is that you who just added me

yes

• Options
    i just sent a friend request to the first bald white guy with a beard i saw who was canadian

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »

I didn't say I can't speak French, I merely said I don't know French

...yet

This is as disappointing as TLDR's failure to totally sever his connection to capitalist consumer culture.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Maybe World War II was a hoax

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Evening [Chat]. For tonight's stream, I"m going to play some more gigantic. It's been a ton of fun. If you have it on PC, feel free to reach out and we can play.

@ Echo @ P10 @ cB557 @Atomika @ Neco

www.twitch.tv/tortalius

if anyone else wants @s let me know.

but what's it about???

I keep watching and can't figure it out

This discussion has been closed.