Options

Interstate, International or just Interested visitors to PAX AUS for Magical Mystery Tour?

Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
I have run these in preceding years, so canvassing interest to do this again.

The plan is to do ONE big trip (Penguins? Kangaroos? Koalas? Hike a Mountain?) involving cars which would be organised for you, and maybe one alley ramble in the Melbourne CBD to eat food, look at cool graffiti art, galleries, gaming-aligned interest sites.

This would be most likely Wednesday and/or Thursday during the day, with the intent of being back in time to rest, ahead of heading out, to Childs Play trivia or pre-Pax drinkies in the evenings.

Please post your interest below, and I can organise firmer details as to specifics of where and when for day travels.

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    As a local, I recommend "Bartronica" is you haven't been https://www.facebook.com/bartronica/

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    lordthandalordthanda Registered User regular
    Interested! Only schedule conflict would be that we bought tickets for the Aladdin musical for Wed. Night.

-LT the BP
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Doh! Missed this again! I'm around if you're in Melbourne today, if not hope you have fun!